Uh, Deetz, does your mom let you use the word A__? My mom does not let me say that word. --JB Pee Ess: Thanks again for posting about PooPoo. My mom is so sad, I worry about her.
The windshield is so dirty it kinda looks like all of that land is actually on fire! Doesn't look like a sunset at all! BOL! Hugs & Snugs Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Deetzy It is a pwetty sunset, but don't let youw Mom dwive while taking pictoowesK? I feel tewwible fow Jb and Misty and theiw pawents..it must be a vewy tewwible time fow them..I send them my healing Tewwiew kisses love ASTA
BOL! Our girl sometimes takes pictures like that too. She claims we licked the lens of the camera though, since she would NEVER drive with a dirty winshield. Sure. Sure. Don't let your mom blame you for this.
The windshield of our Aire-mobile looks just like that...without the sunset, of course! Winter is really sucky for trying to keep a car clean! Great picture, though!
We are sorry that we are so far behind on reading blogs. It seems that you have been very busy with your operation, illness, taking care of your brother and keeping any eye on your mom's windshield. Please do not run away. We would miss you as much as your family.
Mees thinks you should be easy on your momma in cases she likes a dirty windshield. I know we dales like tobe muddy and dirty and we don't like to get baths...well, usually. But golly, yeah, the windhsield is kinda gray. magine if we were all kinda gray cuz we never got baths...okay, pawhaps you were right. Sees, I'm just a puppy dale still (even thoughs I'm a biggie girl - bigger than my brother Roy Boy now!).
I have returned! I mean, sort of. I still haven't posted anything new or anything yet, but in time I will, maybe over the weekend. We shall see.
Anyway, I have missed you tons and tons! Like you know, a super lot!
My human has turned me into a hiking dog, so I'm like super strong man dog now. I guess you turn into a man dog as soon as you reach 1 years old. I'm like a big, for real big dog now!
Did you know that I am rubber and you are glue, and whatever snackies you eat bounce off of me and stick to you???
Yea! That would be a fun game to play wouldn't it! Hehehe!
Since we are close like brothers we could share our toys right? 'Cause I have a de-stuffed honkin' fartin' duck that still has a bit of stuffin' in his head that I saved for you!
39 comments:
Uh, Deetz, does your mom let you use the word A__? My mom does not let me say that word.
--JB
Pee Ess: Thanks again for posting about PooPoo. My mom is so sad, I worry about her.
Wow! You probably could help her out by licking the windscreen clean huh?
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi, Deetz...
You are sooo funny...
I bet the sunset would be pretty if we could see it... :0)
Abby xxxooo
The windshield is so dirty it kinda looks like all of that land is actually on fire! Doesn't look like a sunset at all! BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Deetzy
It is a pwetty sunset, but don't let youw Mom dwive while taking pictoowesK?
I feel tewwible fow Jb and Misty and theiw pawents..it must be a vewy tewwible time fow them..I send them my healing Tewwiew kisses
love
ASTA
Ah yes...the things our moms do in their vehikhles -
And the things they should do TO their vehikhles!
Nice pikh - I guess!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA your MOM and Madison's MOM need to go to Photography 101 together. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hee hee hee! Well, it was pretty in this part of KS, too! So we know what your mom meant!
Love,
Ammy
Next time tell your mom to stick the camera out the window while she's driving! NOT! hehehehe
It's a beautiful sunset, Deetz!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Deetz,
My mom has taken many pictures through the car windows that look alot like your sunset picture! It's probably the camera (haha)
Pedro
The windscreen really needed to be cleaned. LOL.
Luv
Snowball
Hehe my mama does that too. :)
Love,
Bogart
My mom does that too! What up with all these moms?
love & wags,
River
Oh, that is so beautiful. And we though it was snow falling:)
BOL
Woos, the OP pack
Hahaha.. Deetz, you are so funny!! Hey you should not have suggested it, what if your mom wants YOU to wash it?!!
Hi, Deetz!
At first I thought it was a fire!
You can help her washing the windscreen!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
BOL! Our girl sometimes takes pictures like that too. She claims we licked the lens of the camera though, since she would NEVER drive with a dirty winshield. Sure. Sure. Don't let your mom blame you for this.
Hee hee Deetz that was funny.
Molly and Taffy
The windshield of our Aire-mobile looks just like that...without the sunset, of course! Winter is really sucky for trying to keep a car clean! Great picture, though!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
hee hee Deetzy! that's funny. we can kind of see the sunset, but mostly the dirty windsheild. our dog-mobile is dirty like that too.
woofs.
Yuh, and maybe not use the camera while driving either, huh? These peoples are such doofuses sometimes.
Slobbers,
Mango
Crickey! Hope you both had your seat belts on Deetz!
Wags, Eric.xx
LoL that is so totally something my Mom would do!!
Pretty sunset. ;)
~ Bae
We are sorry that we are so far behind on reading blogs. It seems that you have been very busy with your operation, illness, taking care of your brother and keeping any eye on your mom's windshield. Please do not run away. We would miss you as much as your family.
Hi Deetz!
That sunset is pretty but I'm not sure it's safe to take pictures when you're driving! Especially when your windshield is THAT dirty!
-Tibby
Me's has an award for you. When you have time to pick it up it's in my Jan.17th entry.
Levi
Deetzy-weetzy ~
Mees thinks you should be easy on your momma in cases she likes a dirty windshield. I know we dales like tobe muddy and dirty and we don't like to get baths...well, usually. But golly, yeah, the windhsield is kinda gray. magine if we were all kinda gray cuz we never got baths...okay, pawhaps you were right. Sees, I'm just a puppy dale still (even thoughs I'm a biggie girl - bigger than my brother Roy Boy now!).
Nose pokes to my buddy!
Love ya!
Lola Belle
Hi Deetz,
What a lovely sunset. It's been so yucky around here lately that we have barely seen the sun. I can't wait until winter is over.
Your pal,
Kirby
LOL! She sounds like mine too!
Deetz,
your Mom's car looks just like my G-Mom's car. DIRTY! I told her it looks like a pigs pen....he he. Better luck next time Deetz's Mom.
Rambo
That's a beautiful sunset, Deetzy...but then, I think you should help your Mom wash the windshield too...*wink*
Hope you have a great weekend!
Scottie
DEETZ!!!
I have returned! I mean, sort of. I still haven't posted anything new or anything yet, but in time I will, maybe over the weekend. We shall see.
Anyway, I have missed you tons and tons! Like you know, a super lot!
My human has turned me into a hiking dog, so I'm like super strong man dog now. I guess you turn into a man dog as soon as you reach 1 years old. I'm like a big, for real big dog now!
Slurpity Slurps to you and everyone near you!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hey Deetz, just lick the windshield clean - there's some fantastically tasty slime on windshields.
xox
Chef
HI, Thank you for visiting my page . I would like to add you to my blog role.Lets be friends.
Sweet Kisses ,Bambi The Spoiled Princes
Woof! Just found your blog. I would like to invite you to visit my blog and be my freind. BTW: I can see beautiful sunset ... Woof! Sugar
Hi Deetz,
I'm sure it looked just beautiful. Too bad the bug splatter ruined it!
My mum loves sunsets too, don't ask me why!
Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo
Deetz!
Did you know that I am rubber and you are glue, and whatever snackies you eat bounce off of me and stick to you???
Yea! That would be a fun game to play wouldn't it! Hehehe!
Since we are close like brothers we could share our toys right? 'Cause I have a de-stuffed honkin' fartin' duck that still has a bit of stuffin' in his head that I saved for you!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
DEETZ! I wanna shake your brother like a stuffy!
I would have lots of fun throwing him from one side to the other! Whap! Whapwhap!
My human didn't wear the dress while she was around me, she knows that the nose would have definitely been doing the butt test!
Hehehe, why don't you mail yourself to me! I mean, my leggies are long and all, but we need to save our strength for some massive play time!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Post a Comment