
I have already posted this photo before, but my mum has been really lagging behind on new photos.
My New Years Wish was to be able to type and read so I wouldn't need my mum's help all the time.
I have missed soooooooo much. Why can't humans just all decide not to work and everything just be free. Wouldn't it be a better world? Well, maybe, maybe not.
I would like to wish you all a Very Prosperous New Year, filled with your favorite snackies, and fancy collars and clothes, health and Kindness, Friendship and Love!!!!
Also, my dearest kitty friend, JB, has a sister, Misty, who has fallen ill again. If you could, please go over and give her family all of our support.
I also read where Snickers is still having those nasty monster seizures. Lets all put the "Paw Prayer" together and for this new year and many to come, lets wish away all the seizures for Snickers.
Mum promises she will help me more with my blog for 2009.
Love you all
Paw Huggies
Deetzy
Oh, the lil shark says Ditto............(He is always copying everything I do, I will tell you more about that later)




34 comments:
Well, it is about TIME woo post SOMETHING!
I hope woo and yours had a nice howliday AND will have a phine 2009!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We hope you and your family (even the shark) have a happy new year. We like your resolutions.
Hi, Deetzy...
It's soooo nice to hear from you...We missed you...
I hope your Holidays were great & you got lots of toys (that you don't have to share) & treats & hugs & everything you wanted...
We had a fun Christmas...I got really tired, cuz there were soooo many people to follow around...
I'm sending lots of Good Lhasa Vibes to Misty & Snickers...
I hope 2009 is good to you & your family...
Abby xxxooo
Happy New Year, Deetzy.
Levi
Happy new year to you and your family too!
Deetzy
I've missed you!
appy NewYeaw to you and youw family too!
I hope evewyone stays healthy and has a wondewful yeaw..I will go to Misty and give hew some love and encouwagement
smoochie kisses
ASTA
w00f's Deetz, we shure has missed u...glad u iz safe...have a pawsome 2009...
b safe,
~rocky~
Happy New Year Deetzy Boy! May it be filled with happiness and love.
Josh and Jessie
Hi little buddy! We missed you but we understand about that stupid work thing only too well. We wish you and all your family a very happy healthy new year! Love A+A
Happy New Year to you and your family Deetz. We hope you all have a healthy and happy new year.
Molly and Taffy
Happy New Year, Deetz!
We hope 2009 is a fabulous year for you and little Sharkie!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Happy New Year! We hope to see more of the shark!!
Hi Deetzy!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
Love
Thor
Happy New Year Deetz and your leggededs. I wish you and Sharkie boy good health,walkies, love, and fun and stuffies. See you again soon. Hope Mom is feline better every day.
Wiry wags, Eric xx
G'day Deetz mate,
Happy New Year to you all. Hope 2009 is a great year for you all.
We're looking forward to seeing how much Lil Shark has grown.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Happy New Year Deetz !!!
Happy New Year Deetz and family!
I hope all your wishes come true!
Paws crossed for our friends!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Happy New Year ! Bonne Année mon cher Deetz ! My paws are crossed for our little friends.
Take care of your family.
Kisses, Faya & Dyos and Véronique
Hey, Deetzy Boy!
We hope you, the shark, your mama and dad all have a VERY happy 2009! Please come by and enter the beard or muddy face competition. You'd be perfect.
We'll go send some AireZen to our buddies to get well PRONTO!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
A very Happy New Year Deetz!
Love, pats & pets to you all
Blue
x
Happy New Year, Deetzy and Sharkie! And to you mama and dad too! We're sending lots of Aire-zen for all the sick doggies and kitties!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
HI DEETZY BOY!:)
NICE TO MEET U. Thanks for stopping by our blog. You and lil shark sure know how to have fun. I wish I could join in.
Norwood
Glad to hear from ya again! Oh yeah. a LOT has been happening. Will head over JB's blog right now.
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Happy, happy New Year Deetzy boy (and the shark too!). We haven't been around much either. 2009 will be better for all of us. We have been howlin for JB's sissy and Miss Snickers.
Here's hoping 2009 has every doggy, kitty and human feeling better!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter
Happy New Year, Deetzy and everyone at home!
Luv
Snowball
Thank you for the Paw Prayer for Misty! She is doing ok, but mom had to give her the first injection of fluids today. Mom was scared, but she did it and Misty was a little trooper, again!
Thanks for being such a good friend and happy new year to you!
--JB
Happy New Year, Deetz! I hope that your wish to type will come true this year. Stay safe and well!
love & wags,
River
Happy New Year to you too Deetz! Hope we get to see more pictures of you and the shark!!
Your friend,
Niamh
happy new year deetz...
hope u have a fabulous year ahead with more fun and adventure
Hi Deetzie!
I've been catching up on all your adventures. Wow! Do you think that maybe Huskee dropped off Hershey while you had your back turned in the hospital? The resemblance is remarkable!
You had a rough 2008 so I just know you're going to have a terrific 2009!
Your pal,
Petey
Great to see your little fuzzy face again. Happy new year to you and your whole family.
I'm with you on that work thing. I mean, momma stayed home all week and they paid her anyway, so why go back?
Slobbers,
Mango
Woof! Hullo, Deetzy! Wazzup?
Wh-what? You have a new shark? What puppy? Oh, a puppy named Shark! Geez, beats me. My eardrums got blasted by firecrackers and I'm pretty dumb and deaf lately, not to mention my house was invaded my ham actors so I'm trying to escape and blog-hop when I can . . .
hi Deetzy! it's good to sniff you, kiddo. our mom likes the idea about the world where humans don't have to work and everything is free too. we don't know about money, but we do know that our mom says "work work work" too much. then she gets busy with other stuff and we don't get on our blog as much as we want to either.
woofs.
Awe, I love the photo of you beneath the covers!
Post a Comment