NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday




32 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

How fun...Your making a Shark Snowball...

HaHa...

Abby xxxooo

River said...

That looks like fun! I want to come play too!

love & wags,
River

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo icing down your nadless area?

Abby's khomment made me snikhker!

A Shark snowball!

HaRoo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eduardo said...

Y'all are getting a long great! Your babybrothers name is Shark? What a cool name!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Unknown said...

It looks like things are going great with your baby brother. Good job showing the kid the ropes, Deetz. We guess you are feeling pretty chipper huh? You look great!

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

What fun!! Mom says the wide open spaces make her homesick-(except for the snow part) We all miss the country.
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

FleasGang said...

Land Shark!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hehe...you two playing together look SOOO cute! Thanks for sharing the photos, Deetz!

Scottie

Niamh said...

I wish we had snow here! You guys look like you had a great time.

Your friend,
Niamh

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Looks like you are feeling much better!
You two look so happy playing together!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Musketeers said...

great pictures ! Look like you and your little brother have fun !!!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh bet it felt good roaching on ice...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Faya said...

!!!!!!!!
kisses, Faya

The Army of Four said...

Holy smokes, Deetzy! We're out with a computer crash and look at everything we missed!
You must live in the GOOD part of Kansas. Did you see the snow we got? Oh, yeah... you probably didn't because we didn't GET any!!! HRUMPH!
Hope you and your new sib are having fun!
Play bows,
Zim

Princess Patches said...

That looks like sooooo much fun! You are both just tooooo cute!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

You two look like you are having a lot of fun.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Deefor said...

Awwww. Looks like fun.

Deefor

Casper and pals said...

Only one word suffices:

AWWWWW.......

Snowball said...

That look like fun!!! I am so glad that you are feeling better now.

Luv
Snowball

Duke said...

OMG, Deetz! You and Sharkie got snow!!!!!!!! whooooohooooo for you! Can we come over and play with you?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, you are having some great fun with your little bruzzer. we had to go back and read about your sickness. that's very bad that you got sick from being at the vet. we hope they were very sorry that they made you so sick. anyway, we're glad you're better now. please don't run away any more, okay? we don't want bad things to happen to you.

woofs.

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Hi Deetz! Blu Loo Loo here. So sorry to hear about your illness.... and so thankful your now better. We know all about sickness here at our house. The snow looks like fun.... Keep us posted on your health!

Aireslaps,
Blu Loo Loo for the tribe

Anonymous said...

Come talk to me about new baby brothers! YIKES!
I like your wordless Wedensday pictures, you are having FUN! One of my favorite things.

Barklove,
Rusty

Eric said...

Hi Pal, Woah! What's up with the running away - trying to get Shark to chase you? Boy he's a cutie. Stay at home and lokafter him and your Moma Deetz. Don't want that collar to sting you. Sorry you've not been well.

Looks fun in that snow- how about making Shark into a snow dog??Haaa!!!

Worried wags, Eric xxx

Pee S.I've been away to the BIG APPLE!!! Guess who I met?

Lindsay said...

How fun! Deetz, I love the snow, too! I don't roll in it, though. Teach that little one well. No running away! Wroo!
Dannan

Jans Funny Farm said...

Looks like a couple of doggies are enjoying some cold snow.

Cassidy said...

That snow looks like great fun to play in Deetz, I want some!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Deefor said...

That's what Arrow likes to do in the snow too! Your little brother looks cute. I hope you don't run away again. I want you to be safe. Maybe you just smell things you have to find.

Deefor

Fenway said...

Wow, Deetzy!!!!!!

Did you get your very own border collie puppy for being spayed? I bet that bundle of fur got you up and moving in no time.

You two sure look like your having fun with the white stuff.

I hope the puppy lets you sleep. I didn't let me Alphas sleep much!

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hehehe that looks FANTASTIC!!!

Love,
Bogart

L said...

It looks like you and the puppy had a lot of fun playing in the snow.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Deetzie...what in the world have ya been up too? Brothers? Jagingles removal? Swollen tonsils??? Oh man, Deetz...hang in there, Dog...you've been through the mill!!! Oh...Lacie said she's extended the Kissoff hours just for you...drop on by...she'll kiss ya good, for sure!!!!

Merry Christmas, Guys!!!

Scruffman

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"