NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, December 22, 2008

More Photos

I think these photo's speak for themselves!!!!

Hope everyone has a glorious Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!












With the biggest of paw huggies
Deetzy and lil Sharkie

46 comments:

Duke said...

It looks like you've got your Christmas wish already, Deetz! Sharkie is just so darn cute!
Have fun in the snow!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

chelsea + apple said...

awww, You'z guys are having fun!
enjoy the snow, and keep warmz

Happy howlidays!

<3 Apple

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz and Sharkie, heehee he b soo cute...glad u gots sumdog to play wiff again..and a merry christmas to u all too..

b safe,
~rocky~

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz! I love all the pictures! Sharkie is sorta cute with you, but of course you are the most handsome still.
Deetz....I am really scared.....I am sitting in a cage at the V-E-T right now.....I had to have my teethes cleaned. I lost part of my life at this place! I am so scared! I told the vet to help send you a message from their computer here. Deetz....I am soooooo scared. I don't know why my mom left me here all alone. I am so scared.
Tears,
JB

Jans Funny Farm said...

Awwww, how cute. You two are certainly buddies!

Merry Christmas to you all.

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I was sooo happy to hear from you today...I missed you...

Looks like your new little brother, Sharkie likes to play hard & then take a nap...

Teach him well...OK??

Oh & you aren't running away anymore, are you??

We got lots of snow, too...I wish my Mom's camera was working better so I could show you...It's really deep & if I jump into it, I disappear...Good thing my Mom keeps me on the leash...

Abby xxxooo

River said...

This is the last time I'll be able to comment til after Christmas since my mom will be gone. You look like a terrific big bro. Sharkie is getting fluffier. I hope you all have a good Christmas with lots of treats and hugs.

love & wags,
River

Fenway said...

Lil' Shark is so very cute...but don't let him get away with biting and nibbling on you, Deetzy. Remember you job is to teach the youngster what's acceptable.

Trust me—having my head put in my mama dog's mouth when I was very fresh taught me manners and respect real quick. We still frolicked and had fun.

Have fun with Shark, but be firm, Deetz!

What a great Christmas present for you...a lil' bro'!!!

PS: Yes, Sharky looks a lot like me.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz and Shark -

Thanks for coming to visit us today. I get to go to New Hampshire and see Kaci for Christmas.

We have about six inches of snow but yesterday it rained. Now we have ice where the snow was shoveled off - not fun.

We hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Love -

Hershey

Willow the Black Dale said...

Your mommy got you your own doggie!!! How cool is that. Please please tell me that you were NO part of that distruction in that 1st pillow.
You are looking good buddy!
Smooches,
Willow

Eduardo said...

I'm so glad y'all are back! Me & Mommy missed y'all terribly! You look like your having a great time with your lil brother! How did your Mommy come up with the name Sharkie? Does he have teeth like a shark? Thats such a cool name!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Joe Stains said...

Looks like you guys are having a GREAT time!!!

Moco said...

You two look like you are getting along just great. Good for you guys. Looks like a lot of us have snow.
Grammie says she belongs in outer space. She is sure that she is getting Christmas messages from the power lines in the field behind the house.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, is he worth hanging 'round the house for?

It was grrrreat to see woo on my blog today!

I've missed woo!

I hope woo have stayed warm and kept your mom in snuggles and khysses!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Niamh said...

Looks like you are really enjoying having a little brother Deetz. I wish I had one too. Have fun in the snow.

Your friend,
Niamh

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures!
I wish you and all your family the best this holiday season and always!
Merry Christmas
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

L said...

We love the picture of you eating Sharkie's head. That's one way to avoid puppy teeth.

Huskee and Hershey said...

AHHHH... he's a 'Hershey in the making'!! Please pawtect yourself from those evil puppy teefies Deetz!!

Princess Patches said...

Deetzy Boy! We are soooo glad you're back! We worry when anypup goes missing for a while! Now, we are worried about Mr. T-bone Beasley! Those are really great pictures! Looks like you and Sharkie are having a blast!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

The Black and Tans. said...

Lovely photos Deetz.

We wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas. Hope you have lots of yummy treats.

Molly and Taffy

Cassidy said...

Great photos Deetz, looks like you're having lots of fun!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Amber-Mae said...

Looks like you're getting on well with Sharkie. Merry Christmas!

Stuffed with LambChop,
Solid Gold Dancer

Stanley said...

Deetzy!

We accept your giant paw hugs and send you loads of Christmassy goober smooches for you, Shark, your mama & dad!

Hey, I need your address. Thought I had it but I don't!

Goober love,
Stanley

Anonymous said...

Hi Deetz! I thought I'd stop by your bloggie and see you. My goodness, what a lot has been going on! I'm so glad you're feeling good again and having fun in the snow with your little brother - and I know you won't run away again, right?

Your friend,
Joey

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, you are really having some good times with your new bruzzer, aren't you? we think you look very happy. we especially like that photo of you lying in the snow. hee hee!

we hope you have a wonderful christmas and get a lot of treats and pressies and mostly, love.

woofs.

Toffee said...

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas!!!

with love,
toffee

Eric said...

Haaaaa!! Loooks like you and Sharkie are having the bestest time together! Biggest paw huggies back to you Deetzy. Merry Christmas and a fabbie New Year!

Wiry wags, Eric xx

Pedro said...

Deetz,

We hope you and your family have a very, very Merry Christmas!!!

Pedro

i said...

Hi Deetzy!

Oh boy, a new brother? Sharkie is so adorable!

Have a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Deetz,
Sorry we haven't been around sooner. D is so flat out at the moment she hasnt time to help us visit our mates.
Great photos you got there. The little guy sure is growing.
We hope you and your family have a great Christmas. Stay out of the cold...it looks kinda chilly.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy xxxx

Snowy and Crystal said...

whoah Deetzy,

we sure are missing alot in our pals' blogs...

we didn't know that you have a new playmate ^_^ so cute. Congrats

we missed you

wish you a happy holiday season

Maltese Paws

S&C

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz
My family and I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

xoxo
Thor

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & Family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Merry Christmas to you & mommy!
Love, pats & pets
Blue

Southbaygirl said...

Deetz and Sharkie, merry Christmas!!

Velcro

Snowball said...

Merry Christmas!

Luv
Snowball

Bogart H. Devil said...

Looks like an awesomely great time at the Deetz-y boy household!

Happy Holairedays!!!

Love,
Bogart

Amber said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!
Lovely pictures!! I miss you so much~! :D

warmest regards
Amber :)

Unknown said...

Sharky actually doesn't look like he has too terrible of behavior. He's really cute, too!

Agatha and Archie said...

Merry Merry Christmas little buddies!! Love and kisses A+A

The Army of Four said...

Cool pix, you guys!
I like the snowy ones best!
Play bows,
Zim

Rambo said...

Deetz,
glad you had a happy howliday.
Rambo

Pedro said...

Hope you pups have a Happy New Year!

Pedro

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I just wanted to stop by & say Happy New Year & I hope 2009 is good to you & your family...

Abby xxxooo

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Sweet Deetz...Merriest of Christmasses to ya Sweet Boy and have a Happy 2009!!!

Those are the cutest pix of you and Sharky!!!!!

Love ya lots, Sweet Boy!!!!!

Laciegirl XXOOXXOO

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Deetz!

Hope you had a FABU New Yaire and that 2009 is good to ya!!!

Love & Big Aire Kisses,
Bogart

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"