Okay now you can guess what?
Did I get lots of snackies when I got home?
NO
Guess again!
Did I get into trouble again?
NO
Guess again!
Did I get a Hershey looking lil brother?
You guessed it!!!!!!!

Now I know why Huskee was so upset! I am not so sure I like this new lil brother or not, time will tell........I am not sharing my snackie's or chewies...I don't care how much he begs.

Hope to be able to come and visit all of you real soon.
Deetzy Boy




38 comments:
I just your news on H&H's blog!
He's khute BUT woo will always be khuter!
Glad woo are nardless and still loveable!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
saw your news
saw your news
SAW you news!
OMG! Your lil' brother is SOOOOO cute! Mom can't help but squeal when she sees him! What is your brother's name?
Glad to hear you got through your surgery just fine...*wink*
Scottie
Hi, Deetz!
Glad everything went well!
Your little brother is soooo cute!
I am sure you two will get along pretty well!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
w00f's Deetz, ooo wow, u gots a hershey lookalike...heehee hope he not git in as much trouble as hershey..he's a cutie..glad u iz ok from ur surgery..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi, Deetzy...
I'm glad your surgery wasn't too bad...
Your new lil brother is adorable...But not as cute as you...
What's his name?
Abby xxxooo
Hi, Deetz -
Your new brother is so cute! We hope his name is not Hershey. I (Hershey) can still be destructive.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
OH MAN DEETZ!!
First ya lose ur jewels...
And you come home to a little land shark who's (as Gooberstan would say) so stinkin' cute?????!!!! You've had one tough week!!!
He is a Hershey lookie alike!
Oh man...I might need to go and have one of Lacie's smoothies...
I hope ur mom is feelin' betterest...we've been thinkin' of her and prayin' she was feelin' better...Mumsie sez it's a tough surgery...
I hope you've been sittin' on an ice bag Deetz...and quit that takin' off stuff....u don't want ur mom's eyes all leaky like do ya???
Best of wishes to the new little bro!!!!!!
Paw slaps
Scruffy
We're glad your surgery went well.
Even though your little brother sure is cute, is your mom CRAZY?????
I think you should print all the pages of the damage Hershey and his shark teeth have done, and tell your mom to send your brother back!
~~BLU
Hershey is so adorable! He can come play with me when ever you need a break from him.
Levi
Aw.. you got a new brother? He's cute.. Have you named him yet?
~ Bae
omdog, I hope he is not a DOOFUS??!!! good luck my friend!
Hey, Deetz!
Glad the nard removal was uneventful. You'll never look at a ball the same way again, buddy.
As for your new brother, I'm totally SHOCKED! We had NO IDEA this was coming, but he is a cute fluff ball. Of course, he's not at ALL in your league of cuteness.
Start sleeping with one eye open once they let him out of the cage, man.
Goob love,
Stanley
Very relieved your op. went well.
And, little brother looks kinda cute but, your'll alway be my special boy here!
Love, pats & pets
Blue
Deetzy boy!! What did you and I do to deserve our black-and-white siblings?? (Don't worry, they are too young to understand we are referring to them)..
You should have told me you wanted a Hershey look-alike. I'd have gladly shipped her off to you!! Now I am stuck with her and you got one yourself1! But hey, don't worry, your little brother looks waaaaaaaaaay cuter and better behaved than my lil' sister!!
What's his name?
Deetzy, we are very glad the nard-ectomy went well! Now you need to rest up for the land sharking you will be getting. Your new little brother is a cutie! We can't wait till he tries to herd you!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
hellow there Deetzy!
wow, Santa Paws arrived a little too early this year. But, why THAT? hehe.. arent good pups supposed to be rewarded? does your mum know this is a punishment for you?
we hope you'll soon adjust to your new brother just like gizmo adjusted to you.
good luck (you might need it)!
drooly kisses,
Aki
pee-ees. we really like your bloggie. can we add you up? thanks
Should I say congratulations to you? Your little brother looks very cute. I hope you can bare staying with a land shark.
Luv
Snowball
Crikey we didn't see that coming hee hee, how cool is that. A new little brother.
Have you guys picked a name yet?
So glad your surgery went well Deetze.
tailwags
Noah
Congratulations on your new brother, Deetz! We are so glad you have a new playmate!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
your brother look sooooooo CUTE !
Ummm...Deetzy, ya gotta watch out for the cute ones...they are DANGEROUS to your snack supply
Gussie
pee ess...we are glad the surgery went well
Deetz
We are so pleased your litle operation went well.
Wowie what a little cute chap your brother is! What is his name? How old is he?
Have a good weekend
Molly and Taffy
You're gone for one day and your mom is already cheating on you with a little land shark. You let him know you're the man before he gets too big.
Slobbers,
Mango
I have a black and white brother also. Mine is bigger and probably not as bright. Take care and stay away from the teeth. I learned about those teeth from Huskee.
Just like that, huh? Two nards for one black and white Hershey look-alike? Sounds like one of those baseball trades that happens without the consent of the parties involved.
Stay cool -- and ever vigilant!!!
Jake and Just Harry
Thank goodness your operation went well.
What a surprise that you got a new brother. I would make sure that you lay down the law immediately. The nacks, chewies, stuffies etc are all yours and if he is very good you might lend him some. He is pretty cute though.
Your friend,
Niamh
hi Deetz, we're glad that you survived from getting 'neutralized'. but no treats? that's cruel. and then you come home and find this little brother? he's very cute. we hope you two can be friends and he will play with you.
woofs.
OMD! I will bet you a hundred beggin strips that your little brother will become your best bud! he he
Rambo
We are glad your Mom is gettting better....and we are glad that you are feeling better as well.WHOA!!! You are gone for a little bit and POW look what happens!! You get this WICKED CUTE kid!! Love A+A ps watch out for your toys...
Well that is quite a turn of events. You get your jewels removed and THEY get a new puppy. He is so so so cute (we didnt' say that though) Madison is IN LOVE. IN LOVE. She wants to come visit, but she will try very hard to pay the MOST attention to you!
Glad to hear your op went well, at least now there's two less things for that whippersnapper to get his teeth into!
Toodle pip
Harry x
1st things 1st, we're glad to know the surgery went well & you're back home already. 2nd thing, congratulations on your new little Hershey looking brudder! Well, even if you don't like that little bugger very much, still, congratulations! Oh, you guys will get along well soon. In time, in time...
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
You got yourself a brother??? That's great news! One day he'll be your best buddy!
Glad your surgery went well. Did you get to wear the lampshade? Hugs to your mom.
xoxo
Chef
Oh Deetz! It is so hard to get a new brother, isn't it?? I know!
--JB
Deetz,
That is some cute little brother you got there. He does look like Huskee's little brother and a little like JB's too!
Pedro
Oh, what a cute puppy. We're sure you'll learn to love him, Deetz.
We read about your ER visit and we're glad you're okay. That must have been terribly scary.
We have been computerless for about 3 weeks, so we are - and will be - behind for a while. Jan has a borrowed laptop this week and lots of work to do. Get well!
Look at that little boy! Deetzy your so lucky!(except the nards-go-byebye thing!)
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Post a Comment