NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful for a pillow to rest my head on



This was me this morning trying to sleep in. Mum looks so tired from work that I thought maybe if I slept'd in so would she......wrong!

I had to get up immediately after this photo was taken.
Mum also said I can only have three snackies a day instead of a gazillion of em.

She says that all the time...
I always get what I want though so I don't pay no attention to that nonsense.

I gots lots to tell you all.
I got some really cool cards in the mail and all kinds of other stuff.
But, my mum is way too busy right now to help me post it all.
Hopefully next week.
I haven't even been able to come and see all my friends.
Hopefully next week.

I sure do miss you all. Please don't forget'd me.

Deetzy Boy

43 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo silly silly silly boy!

Who khould evfur furget WOO!!

Woo are Deetzy Boy - see woo be khute!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

My Mom has been to busy to help me catch up with everybody, too...Don't they know that none of that other stuff is as important as us???

Anyway...You look sooo comfy in the bed...It's too bad you had to get up...

Oh...& no one could forget about you...You are the Bestest Friend ever...

Abby xxxooo

Noah the Airedale said...

We understand Deetzy, our pinkies have times like that too. How could we ever forget you.
Have a great weekend.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Moco said...

The big bed is always the best place to be next to Pappy's lap.
Sorry you had to get up. Do not worry we will not forget you. Sometimes our staff our required for other duties and aren't able to help us as much as we would like. Looking forward to seeing all that you have received.

Gus said...

Hey Deetzy, we won't furgit about you....we hope your mom gets smart tomorrow and crawls back into bed with you.

kisses
gussie

Snowball said...

You look so comfortable on the bed. Perhaps mum will sleep in with you over the weekend?

Luv
Snowball

Hero said...

We could never forget you, Deetz! I hope you get more than three treats today.

Lacy said...

w00f's deetzy, noooo we wont furgit u...heehee sumtimes me just wants to sleep in the big bed all day too...

b safe,
~rocky~

Sweepy said...

woofy, deetz.
don't worry.
we will never forget you!
sleep tight and enjoy your nap.

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Deetzy! you lucky dawg! we never get to sleep in the big bed. it sure looks like the bestest way to sleep ever ~ paws crossed one day we get try

lots of love licks

the many Bs said...

hey Deetzy, you sure do look comfy in your bed. we're sorry that your mom has to be so busy. at least you get your treats still. that's important. we're not forgetting about you.

woofs.

FleasGang said...

Hey Deetzy Boy. I was just checking in on you. I guess I missed a lot over the past few days. You've been a busy boy.

Do you think that you might grow up and be a cow rustlin' dawg like the one in that picture with your Pop? That would be cool.

licks,
Shelly

Fenway said...

Who could forget the Famous Deetzy Boy?

And how do you get to sleep on the human crate?

Duke said...

We understand busy moms! We could never forget you, Deetz! You're too important to us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

P. said...

You looks like one comphy puppy! I wokes my ma up at 8 am today, after she told me 5 times last night we were sleepings until 9. Oops!

I won't forgets ya!

Tail Wags,
Shadie.

The Animal Doctor said...

hi deetzy, we have you on our favorite blog list, of course we will not forget you.

be a good boy :)

the Animal Doctor and his team

Unknown said...

Bed was sure comfy today because it was storming AGAIN ... Booker slept in the closet on Man-Dad's dirty clothes and H-Mom zonked under the quilt. You look very very comfortable on that pillow!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
How can I do to get all the treats that I want?? Let me know, please!
There is no way we can forget you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hi Deetz...of course we know ur busy and we will totally NOT forget ya...

Hey, we're havin' a Halloween Pawty in London...details on Asta's, Erics or our bloggie...

Book ur flight with Aire Ruby, kay!!!!

Love ya lots, Deeta...you look cute sleepin' in!

Laciegirl

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

You're so nice to let your mom sharing your bed.
Haha, way too cute, "I always get what I want though so I don't pay no attention to that nonsense."
That's right! We rule!
Please come to my blog to look at your picture there, hope you like it!
Cheers!

The Musketeers said...

That bed sure look comfy !
& we will not forget you for sureee (:

Loves

Huskee and Hershey said...

Silly Deetzy...
How would anyone forget you??
Have a great weekend!

Lizzy said...

Deetz!

Man, we could never forget you! I've missed you my friend. We are really sorry to hear about Gizmo's passing, he will be well remembered... We are praying for your family!

I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend comin' up!

Sparky

Lindsay said...

I like putting my head on the pillows, too. The Girl says I'm supposed to stay off the pillows, but what's the difference? She puts *her* head on them all the time!

We'll wait here for you until you get back online. This whole bizzy thing has to stop, with all our people!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Me sleeps in when my Moomie gets up every day. Me loves taking her pillow.

Levi

Asta said...

Deetzy
Hope you get some good west..Mommi's get ovewwhelmed sometimes..we all undewstand.
No one could evew fowget you don't wowwy.
see you soon
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You're so cute Deetz. The weekend is coming so I hope you get to snuggle in bed more

~ Girl girl

Princess Patches said...

We could NEVER forget YOU, Deetzy! We hope your mom gets unbusy soon!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

You look so adorable sleeping in bed. We could never forget you - Mama gets busy too but she makes time for me (Hershey) every day so we can go for a walk. Have a good weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Snowy and Crystal said...

How can we ever forget Deetzy Boy

we sure wuv you buddy

Maltese Paws

BenTheRotti said...

Tsk Tsk.. silly! as if we could forget you!

I can never get My Mum to sleep in either.. don't they know naps are good for them???

Have a great weekend little buddy,

love and tailwags,
Ben xxxx

Joe Stains said...

We miss you too Deetz, everyone is real busy these days, including my human!

Charlie Daniels said...

Yeah it sux when they have all that other stuff to do and not enough time help us visit our friends doesn't it.

I have the same problem too ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Eric said...

Hi Deetz, Hope Mom has a long zzzzzzzzzz in that comfy bed with the cute patchwork cover at this weekend. With you of course and a few treats tucked under the pillow for a mid day snackie.. AND NO WORRIES, as if I would forget you.
See you soon.Wags, Eric x

Bogart H. Devil said...

Sending you lotsa lovin' Deetzy!

Big Aire Kisses
Bogart

Pedro said...

Deetz,

This is the first day I've been able to get online since Tuesday because my mom has been really busy too! Alot of the blog I've been visiting have said the same thing. October must be a very busy time of the year for humans. I wonder why...

Pedro

Chef said...

We'd never forget you! My Mama's so busy too and trying to catch up on all my friends' blogs... busy, busy, busy... what's everyone so busy about?

xoxo
Chef

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Deetzy, I would never forget you!

Hope to catch up with you soon and hear all about your cards.

Lotsa Love
Gizmo 2

Amber said...

Hey Deetz, we missed you too!! my mommy is so busy nowadays too :3

big licks
Amber

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I would never forget you Deetz! I think we need to get our thinking caps on for sure! Both our moms are too busy!
--JB

Eduardo said...

Too bad your Mommy couldn't sleep in with you! Me & Mommy could never never never never never ever forget you!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Deetz!

I missed visiting your blog...looks like you and your Mom are busy too! I like that photo of you getting a nap in your Mom's bed...hehe!

Scottie

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Don't woory Deetz. Y'all are unforgettable!
Hey! You get to sleep in the big bed?!? uh...MOM OH MOM!!! how come we don't get to,HMMMMM????
Right, no answer. Well enjoy your big bed time and tell momma and daddy not to work too hard!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"