NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, October 13, 2008

It Just X'ploded


I don't know mum.....It just X'ploded!!!!

Deetzy

43 comments:

The Black and Tans. said...

WE think it had been eating your snackies!

Molly and Taffy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Stuffies do that!

I'm sure woo were just minding your business AND being khute!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lindsay said...

Hey, my squirrel stuffy did that last night, too! (Only no pictures...)

Stuffies just do that, bud. No need to apologize!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Lacy said...

w00f's deetzy, shure it just xploded..heehee...

b safe,
~rocky~

Eduardo said...

OMD! My stuffies do that all the time!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Hero said...

Whoa, Deetz! It's so sad that stuffies suffer from spontaneous combustion.

Duke said...

It sorta looks like it maybe used to be a froggie?
They just don't make stuffies like they used to!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Charlie Daniels said...

Strange how they do that isn't it? I had a phone book do that all by itself once! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Moco said...

Don't you just hate it when those stuffies do that. They usually X-plode around Dawson in our house. We know that you had nothing to do it.

BenTheRotti said...

Humans have little understanding of SSC (Spontaneous Stuffy Combustion).. Us dogs however are very familiar with the phenomonen!

Humans should just trust our knowledge on this and busy themselves with buying replacements!

Good to see you!

Love and Tailwags,

Ben xxxxx

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

It's so sad that stuffies are made so weakly these days...they just randomly 'splode...no reason...it's horrible...there oughta be a law...

We're sure that your toofers were NO where near that stuffie, were they???

Scruffman

River said...

Yep, it just happens, spontaneous x-stuffing. It happened to the shark my mom brought home from vacation.

love & wags,
River

Niamh said...

One of my rabbits did that same thing recently. It is shocking how delicate some stuffies are. The littlest tug and POOF!

Your friend,
Niamh

The Animal Doctor said...

aww deetzy, we are sorry for the tragic demise of your stuffie.


hugs,

trudis, moymoy and jappy

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Deetz,
Hershey just did that to one of her stuffies over the weekend too!!
By the way, I just tagged you to play a cool game.. check out my blog

Joe Stains said...

Perhaps Tanner flew over that way and killed it? He is good at stuff like that!

Southbaygirl said...

Deetz...don't you just hate it when it explodes all by itself!? I don't know how or why our toys do that!!

Velcro

Kirby said...

Deetz,

I have yet to meet a stuffie that can stand up to a dales jaws! What's a dog to do? He he!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I've heard those things happen to stuffies!
I hope your mom believes you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hehehe

Nice work on that one Deetzy-boy! The look on your face is PERFECTION whenever caught doing something that the humans might prefer you didn't do.

Keep up the good work!

Love,
Bogart

Asta said...

Deetzy
I'm sowwy , but it suwe isn't youw fault..they don't make toys like they used to..shabby wowkmanship is what it is
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. what a bad toy.. I hope you get a refund for that xploding toy

~ Girl girl

Princess Patches said...

We have that problem around here, too, Deetz! Just yesterday AND the day before, two brand new stuffies 'sploded while Patches was just laying beside them. They just don't make them like they used to!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

Don't you hate it when that happens...

My stuffies 'splode when Rosco gets them...So do the couch pillows & the comforters, & all kinds of other stuff...

Don't worry, it's not your fault...

Abbyx xxxooo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh! Busted! Your look is so innocent, you'll get away, Deetz, don't worry!
I miss you Deetz, come to my blog to see how I appreciate you.
Cheers!

Faya said...

Oups......this happend here all the time....
Kisses, Faya

Dexter said...

Happens all the time...

Slobbers,
Mango

the many Bs said...

those stuffies just have a mind of their own. sometimes when you least expect it, they just blow up! hee hee

woofs.

Pedro said...

Deetz,

Don't you just love it when stuffies xplode? Humans don't get it but it is so much fun to see their stuffing all over the place :P

Pedro

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

HA, HA, HA! We used to do things like that.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Katie and Gizmo said...

HAHA Dettzy, you're so funny. Your teeth didn't have something to do with the X.plosion did it?

Hugz
Gizmo 2nd

Noah the Airedale said...

It must have been a dud Deetzie. Lucky you weren't hurt in the splotion!!

tailwags
Noah xx

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u shld lodge a complaint... these thing are so fragile... they are meant for pussy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh my DOG, Deetz! That is such an innocent face! I am so sad that the frog is dead.....I will ask my mom if we can send you another one! Uh, she may say no though....
--JB

Jans Funny Farm said...

Jan just walked away, mumbling, Yeah, sure it did. Just like yours did this morning, Sam!

i said...

Hi Deetzy, sure have missed you! Sorry haven't been around to visit, blame it on LS.

Hmm...these stuffies sure self explode a lot, don't they?

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Deetz! Mom thnks she has our puter troubles taken care of!
as far as the stuffy-I guess they must all do it sooner than later. Seems to be built into their DNA! It had nothing to do with you,,,
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Deetz! That happens to me EVERY time I have a stuffy! Isn't it crazy!?!? They just ... explode!
Love,
Ammy (Why does Mom call me "Jaws of Steel"?)

Anonymous said...

YIKES Deetz! That's like one of those exploding pillows that you get blamed for! I hate those things!

Barklove,
Rusty

PeeEss,
I love your picture on the bed. I hope that pillow doesn't explode!

Chef said...

Deetz! Our couch had so many sploding pillows too. Whenever I was in the room, the just sploded. Just like yours. What's the matter with those pillows, d'ya think? Heheh.

xox
Chef

Cassidy said...

Hi,

We are back from the blogging wilderness. We are now checking out what all our pals have been up to.

PS My bed did that this week, luckily no-one was hurt!!

Harry & Cassidy xxx

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Sweet Deetzy Boy,

just swinging by to wish you a very happy fun filled weekend,

love and snooters,

Ben xxxx

duo_disaster said...

We better check all our stuffies this evening if they do explode!

=P
Rudolf & Goofy

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"