We appreciate every single "Woof" ou barked at us in the last few days. You, indeed, helped in drawing a smile on mommy's face for knowing that we, two maltese, have a special caring friend
No need for words! y'all are so handsome! Thank y'all for checking on my mommy! The doctor told mommy if she had insurance she could do a lot more for my mommy. Hugs & Snugs Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
hey Deetzy! it's good to see some cutie photos of you and Gizmo.
thanks for caring about us, buddy. we value your friendship and we are here for you too - in happy times and sad! but you know we dogs are not sad for long. it's the humans that drag us down. darn humans. they need to learn to lighten up a bit. we keep trying to teach her.
our mom got our tags from ebay. there are about a bazillion tags there and now she wants to get some more! shop on mom, is what we say! hee hee
A whole whoppin' 56 degrees! That's crap! That's like our winter here in Arizona! So far today, it's about 90 degrees, but I know it's going to be over 100!
Either way I don't care. I'm gonna be playing at the daycare...with all of my friends! Secretly, I pretend that all my friends are you, Willow, Chef and Faya...af course there are 25 dogs there, so you are like muliplied like 6 times...So there are like 6 of you...and let me tell you, Deetz! You sure are lots of fun to play with!
Often, we don't need words. Our bodies are our language and the eyes transmit our souls. Gizmo is a deep little character. Take real good care of him, okay?
I will save two special waves to jump in: one for you and one for the Giz.
Hi Deetzy, Gizmo is such a cutie... (and you too of course!!). Don't tell anyone but I am still trying to find a box that is big enough to fit Hershey... everytime I find a box that fits, she grows bigger.. I tell you she is eating SO much. I hope you have enough kibbles for her when she comes to you. good luck...
Oh Deetz how did I miss this lovely post? Im so sorry ,you two are so cute I'd like to um lick our ears and Mom wants to lean through the pooter and give you both kisses...we both thought so hard you must of received them..
28 comments:
Yes...
H&K,
Khyra
Dear Deetzy,
We appreciate every single "Woof" ou barked at us in the last few days. You, indeed, helped in drawing a smile on mommy's face for knowing that we, two maltese, have a special caring friend
We wuv ya all
Maltese Paws.
S&C
Hi, Deetz & Gizmo -
Those pictures are cute. Hope you are having a great Wednesday.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
No need for words! y'all are so handsome! Thank y'all for checking on my mommy! The doctor told mommy if she had insurance she could do a lot more for my mommy.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Hi Guys,
We love your pictures. Gizmo is so sweet. Deetzy boy, you a just plain ole handsome!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter&Jamie
Hi, Deetzy...
I love your pictures...You & Gizmo are so cute...
I haven't been around too much lately...My Mom was kind of busy & then I got sick...
I'm feeling better now, but not quite myself, yet...My Mom keeps giving me stuff to make my tummy stop hurting & it makes me really sleepy...
Thanks for your good wishes, I know that they helped me feel better...
Don't EVER get that Pan crit itus stuff...It's AWFUL & it hurts...
Abby xxxooo
hey Deetzy! it's good to see some cutie photos of you and Gizmo.
thanks for caring about us, buddy. we value your friendship and we are here for you too - in happy times and sad! but you know we dogs are not sad for long. it's the humans that drag us down. darn humans. they need to learn to lighten up a bit. we keep trying to teach her.
our mom got our tags from ebay. there are about a bazillion tags there and now she wants to get some more! shop on mom, is what we say! hee hee
woofs.
Deetz!!!!
A whole whoppin' 56 degrees! That's crap! That's like our winter here in Arizona! So far today, it's about 90 degrees, but I know it's going to be over 100!
Either way I don't care. I'm gonna be playing at the daycare...with all of my friends! Secretly, I pretend that all my friends are you, Willow, Chef and Faya...af course there are 25 dogs there, so you are like muliplied like 6 times...So there are like 6 of you...and let me tell you, Deetz! You sure are lots of fun to play with!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Great pictures of you and The Giz.
Looks like a snuggle day. Nice to see Gizmo getting equal blog space once and a while with you, little Deetz.
SLobbers,
Mango
Hello Gizmo ! Hello Deetz !
I give you a million of sweet swiss kisses,
Faya
Gizmo is so sweet. We just want to put a gentle kiss on his little nose.
love & wags,
River
Bless little Gimzo & you're so good Deetz.
Love, pats & pets
Blue
Awwwww nice pics Deetzie.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Gizmo is looking good! We're hoping he feels as good as he looks. And you, Deetzy, you are just tooooo cute!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hi Deetzy--
Often, we don't need words. Our bodies are our language and the eyes transmit our souls. Gizmo is a deep little character. Take real good care of him, okay?
I will save two special waves to jump in: one for you and one for the Giz.
Your pal,
Fenway
those are good pictures, I think your photographer captured the personalities just right
kisses
gussie
Aw, Gizmo, old man, you are so small compared to Deetz. You're still cute, though.
Hi Gizmo and Deetzie
You both look real happy in those pictures.
Deefor
w00f's Gizmo and Deetz, we loves u both...
b safe,
~rocky~
Gizmo and Deetz!
Thanks for sharing those pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Who needs words when you are that cute?! How is your girlfriend?
Deetzy
Looove those pictoowes...I wanted to come thwough the pootew to kiss you bof
tweasoowe each othew
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi Deetzy,
Gizmo is such a cutie... (and you too of course!!).
Don't tell anyone but I am still trying to find a box that is big enough to fit Hershey... everytime I find a box that fits, she grows bigger.. I tell you she is eating SO much. I hope you have enough kibbles for her when she comes to you. good luck...
Hello you two cutie pies.
You're both looking really good!
XOXO
Gizzymo
Exactly!!!!! That is the kind of day we had too.... How did that happen? Deetz.... you're so darn cute....
Aireslaps,
Apache and her tribe
Aaww...you two look so adorable! Aah...sounds like you're having a peaceful time too.
Oh Deetz how did I miss this lovely post? Im so sorry ,you two are so cute I'd like to um lick our ears and Mom wants to lean through the pooter and give you both kisses...we both thought so hard you must of received them..
Wags, Eric x
Post a Comment