
Hello to everyone.
I have been hearing and watching you all for about a year now.
It has been such a pleasure to have gotten to know each and everyone of you.
I also wanted to Thank You for being so kind and caring and welcoming Deetz into your life. He is an alright fellow.
Atleast he tries to be.
I get kinda tired of him following me around all the time, and being so bossy.
He checks on me when I am trying to sleep
Follows me when I am trying to go potty
Watches me constantly when I am eating, and if thats not enough he throws his toys at me and my mum when we are just trying to spend some time together alone.
I know he is only trying to be a good lil brother and I must admit.... he is.
I have Squamous Cell Carcinoma and have actually outlived it longer then they thought. I am a tough lil man and have been with my mum for 17 years.
But, I am tired.
I worry about my mum. We have been through an aweful lot together.
I have slept by her side, everyday, for 17 years.
I have also gotten the pleasure of cuddling with my daddy the past 4 years.
He is the greatest. Even though I am small, he always let me be a big boy.
My mum can be a lil bit overprotective and overprotective, is an understatement!
Thats alot of cuddling ya know.
It will be an adjustment, but I believe Deetz has matured enough and he has proven to be a loving, protecting, and faithful friend (and he loves to sleep this one)

Look at him just laying there...the big lug!

I wonder if I should wake him up? He is always waking me up..... Nah, I will just let him sleep.

Soon, my bones will no longer hurt, I will be able to eat food, run and play, I will be able to make it up steps without help, so many things I am unable to do now..I will be able to do.
Charlie, my old pal that I spent many years with is waiting for me.
Tigtag, who left before his time..my best of cat brothers...is waiting for me.
Angel Lacylulu is there too and so many others.
Mum promised me that she would explain the Rainbow Bridge to Deetz, after I am gone.
Somehow, I don't think the big lug is going to understand, atleast for awhile anywaz.
Man, its been one hell of a journey! I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
I don't know when my journey will end.
None of us do, but it is a part of life, death.
Mum and I have had some long talks the past couple of days. I will miss those!
Now, listen here, all of you!
I am asking that.....when my time comes...
Celebrate my 17 years of life that was full of unconditional love, kisses, and snuggles and laughter.
I don't want to see any leaky eyes, ya hear me!
I'll get wore out just trying to go around drying up all the tears and I have no time for that....I am a wise old man and if you are going to cry...make sure they are tears of joy that I finally made it....
Yes, we will miss each other... that is the hardest part of it all...but all ya gotta do is look up to the stars or look within your heart.
There has already been too much sadness around, SO, all I ask is this:
I know you will be around to comfort my lil brother, if need be.
Comfort him with jokes and laughter. He likes those things.
He is quite comical ya know.
Just make him laugh!!!
Gizmo aka Lil Man




92 comments:
hi Gizmo, our mom's eyes are leaking just a little bit right now, but we'll lick her and cheer her up. we have loved getting to know you, lil man, and your brother Deetz. Deetz is a good guy and we know he can carry on after you have departed for the bridge. thanks for blogging to us and we'll look for your star up in heaven.
woofs from your friends, the 4Bs and their mom
Nope, we can't do it. We're already teary. You see, you'll leave a bigger hole in hearts than you can imagine, you being so small and all. But everyone will try to make Deetz and your mom smile. It just won't be easy.
Gizmo....don't worry about Deetz or your mommy! We will all make sure they are ok. We all may have leaky eyes but we promise to lick them up so you don't have to!!! You just run on to the bridge and meet your pals. Give some big slurps to our pals too.
Now about Deetz.....I will make sure he gets his fart bottles when he needs them. I will get mine ready so I can get there to him when he needs me! I am sure Beasely will have his ready too.
It has been great knowing you Gizmo! I have learned to be patient with my big/little sister Pilar through you! Buddy your the best. Now it is time for you to just relax let things be!
Love your Black Dale pal Willow
Hi, Gizmo!
Right now my mom has leaky eyes but I promise you, when the time comes, we will celebrate your life and we will make sure Deetz and your mom will be ok and we will cheer them up.
We will be thinking of you everyday.
Thanks Gizmo.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Gizmo, you may be small, but your heart is the size of Texas. We promise if we do leak,it will be for joy that you are young and healthy again. Tess is a little black&tan chihuahua that left for the bridge 3 yrs ago Friday. Give her a hug for me and I know she will be thrilled to show you around. Mama had to help her to the bridge. But she wanted to go,she had lymphoma. Like you she was moma's baby,so moma knew when to help her. She taught me the portant things too. So I know when the time comes, your brother will have a big job of healing your moma. It took me quite awhile. Gizmo, we salute you man.
Keep on the lookout for Tess, she loves longcoat chihuahuas! We'll watch out for your momma and Deetz.
Have a peaceful journey, my friend.
You are well loved here and will be well loved while waiting with the others at the bridge. Then, one day, you will see members of your family coming for you. Sweet dreams, little man.
pee ess, I forgot to sign my note
Hugs and many kisses
Sunny
Gizmo, it's ok for the eyes to leak right now though? No stopping Mum I'm afraid. I'm gonna make you a promise though little buddy, no tears when it matters ok? I promise we will celebrate every single second of your life and remember with you with joy and love.
We will look after Deetz and I promise to make him laugh. You have taught him all he needs to know about life and love and happiness, but we will make sure to keep him happy and loved and if he needs anything I will be there with bells on. I promise i will leave lots of rotti-slobbers and love sprinkled kisses for your Mom and Daddy and never be afraid to speak your name.
Me and Mum are sending buckets of love, gentle nose kisses and everlasting belly rubs too, make sure you take them with you when the time comes.
Love you little man,
Ben & Sue xxxxxxx
Yeah, too late - our mom's leaking, too. We love you, Gizmo!!! May your memories, love and life lessons live on through Deetz ... and your bravery as well!
We'll meet again one day. Godspeed, little man!
Tail wags - and husky hugs to your mom!
Stormy
Too late Gizmo, the water works have begun but that's ok.
You don't have to worry about your pinky or Deetz, they've got a lot of friends here and we're gonna make sure they're ok.
You've been an excellent big/little brother to Deetzie. He's a lucky boy.
You just enjoy your time with them and know that when you're gone they'll be fine.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy xxxx
Gizmo,
These past 17 years you have been such a wonderful friend and such a good and wise big brother. You are a model for all dogs. I can't promise you that we won't shed a tear or two when the time comes, but you can be assured that we'll all rally around your mom and your "little" brother. You're in my thoughts and in my heart.
much love,
Hero
Gizmo
We'we no bettew than all the west, and The leaky eys awe hewe..but don't wowwy..we awe weady to celebwate youw wobdewful life and all the love and wisdom you have impawted..the thought of you wunning and playing and eating to youw heawts' content makes us vewy happy! We will take cawe of you Mom and Baby Bwuvvew..you awe a shining examle to us all..go softly and know you will nevew be fowgotten..!
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA and Mommi
Gizmo...
I have to be honest, my Mom's eyes are leaking a little...I told her she has to be brave like you are...
When you get to the Bridge just look down & you will see all of us celebrating your wonderful life...
We will be happy that your can eat anything you want & run & play with Charlie & Tigtag & Angel Lacylulu...
We will be there for your Mom & Dad & Deetzy...We will follow their lead & help them laugh when they want to & be sad if they need to...
We send our love & snuggles & kisses & belly rubs...Please take them with you when you are ready...
We love you...
Abby & her Mom xxxxxxoooooo
Dear Lil' Man:
All muzzers have leaky eyes...you know that. They leak when they are sad, and they leak when they are happy. They are wise enough to know that you will feel better soon, so they are happy about that. But they know how much your own hoomans will miss you, and they are very sad about that. So, leaking is important, it is a hooman failing but it helps them through the tough times.
Muzzer says look for Nigel and let him help you get acquainted with the pack at the bridge.
many kisses for you and your family, and a big, gentle hug from muzzer to share with Nige when you get there.
kisses
Gussie n Teka
Anyway -
BUT I'll try and get my mom stop leaking -
I think we'll fokhus them on some other special souls that will need some extra hugz in the khoming days -
My mom usually khan manage to babble some good stuff BUT right now, she's kind of speechless!
GOOD JOB GIZMO!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: WOO will get MY post on Tuesday!
Mom will try not to get leaky eyes, but she can't promise anything. BUT we sure do like making dogs laugh so we will do our very best.
Giz...you are such a brave pup! My Mom is just a wee bit teary, but it is because what you said really means a lot.
Lots of Licks, Ruby
Sad Woof's Gizmo aka little man,
u toldid us to late not to haff leaky eyes...they wuz already coming down, watt a pawsome big brudder u haff been to Deetz...and he loves u sooo very much...me iz just honored u shared sum of ur life with us...angel lacylulu said to tell ya they haff pawties at the bridge too...and everdog, cat, horsie, wabbit, hammie alll haff sooo much fun, they dont hurt anymore, and can run wiff the wind....the only sad part she says, is having to leave their families...but they always no that sumday, they will all b together again...we will take care of Deetz, ur mum and dad..and angel lacylulu says they will all take care of u....we love u little Gizmo aka little man!!!
always,
rocky
bear
angel lacylulu
and mama!!!
Well, mom started leaking from her eyes as she read this. I know you are happy in your earthly family and have done a lot of protecting and comforting. When it is time for you to go to the Rainbow Bridge I know your family will miss you but there are lots of warm memories of you to think on. Please give mom's old cat Snicker and my big black lab sister Molly nose kisses for us when you see them.
Prayers for you and your family,
Rusty
Gizmo, I haven't known you very long but I know I'm going to miss you. Of course my mom is crying, she can't help it but don't worry, I will take care of her.
I know Deetzy will do a good job taking care of your mom. He has your pawprints to fill but he can do it!!
You will have lots of our beagle siblings to play with when you cross the Bridge and my mom says they were always great fun here on Earth. They made us laugh. We will do the best we can with those of us left behind--to laugh and appreciate each other.
love & wags,
River
Yes our Momma's eyes are leaking too.
When it comes time we will celebrate your life and be there for Deetzy and your Momma!
Take care little man
Woofs, Casper, Buddy, Nikki, and Momma
Sorry Gizmo, LS is not very good at following instructions. She's busy looking for some tissues right now.
Don't think any of us will ever be ready for this. But we'll try to take comfort in knowing that you are going to a better place. For now, just enjoy each day as it comes. Hugs to you, Gizmo.
Hi, Gizmo -
Mama is very sad - she is not leaking yet but Kaci and I will lick her tears away.
We love all of you. We hope you will get to meet Bosco, my older sister. She and Lacylulu are good friends. You will have a lot of friends waiting for you.
We will take care of your Mom and Deetz.
Love -
Hershey, Kaci and Mama :(
Dear Gizmo Lil man,
No, I don't cry, my eyes just leaked 'cause of allergy.
What can I do to take away the pain that your little body has been endured?
What can I do to see you to be able enjoy simple activitiies like eat, run and play again?
You told us Charlie, Tigtag and other friends are waiting for you on the other side of the raibow bridge...oh my alergy is acting up again.
Gizmo, I promise you I'll be around to hug your mom and comfort Deetz. I'll be the clown to make him laugh and made you to be proud of us passionate and caring doggie friends.
I'll celebrate your 17 years of life that was full of unconditional love, kisses, and snuggles and laughter.
You are one of the most brave and selfish doggy that I have the honor to be your friend and we'll be friends forever!
Hugs you tender, Gizmo.
Love you, love you, my dear pal.
Gizmo, I am so glad that I have the same name as you.
You are one brave and beautiful lil man and I will make sure that everyone remembers you and your wonderful long and happy life.
We are all going to miss you something awful. I know Deetzy boy & your mum & dad will miss you most of all and I will be here for them as much as I can be from the other side of the world.
Take care beautiful lil man.
Till we meet again one day.
Lots of Love till then.
Gizmo 2
P.S.
I gave you an award.
I know u already have this award but I thought it might cheer you all up and make Gizmo feel a bit better.
hey Gizmo,
What an incredibly brave and wise old Soul you are! My heart is very sad by your words but I will not cry, maybe get watery-eyed, but no crying! You and your mom for 17 years - just amazing and what a wonderful blessing! And your dad sounds pretty special too. Deetz is very fortunuate to have you as his big brother. I am so sorry for the pain you are in, and have been in, and yet you exhibite such courage and strength!
Peace to you Gizmo and much love and warmth to Deetz, your dad, and especially to your mom - your closest companion for 17 wonderful years!
Suka
G'day Gizmo
I'm afraid I've let you down already ... my eyes are leaking right now!
Sorry
Charlie
Aw Gizmo... we got leaky eyes now.
We'll do as you say and take care of Deetz and make him happy
~ Girl girl & Bae
Opps - sorry but, I'm wetting my laptop right now.
Take care Little Man, may your time when it comes be peaceful - you will be missed because parting is such sweet sorrow.
I'll keep an eye on Deetz for you.
Love, pats & pets
Blue
Hi Gizmo,
I've come via Khyra's blog. You are brave pup and a very wise one too. I'll check on Deetz, I promise.
Lots of love,
Oorvi
Oh Gizmo, I couldn't help it. I just had to release my tears from my eyes. Just like what Tyra Banks said, if you have the need to cry, then cry. Becoz you have to release it so that you'll feel sooo much better after that. And I do feel better after releasing it all. Ok, I did not totally cry but I did get kinda leaky by your words. We understand what you're saying here. We will take good care of Deetzy boy. Not to worry my old friend! You stay strong alright.
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Thank you Gizmo for your confidence. We will take care of Deetz and your Mom and Dad. We love you Gizmo !
Kisses, Faya, Dyos & Véronique
Dear sweet Gizmo, our mom tried not to cry, but she can't help herself! You have passed along all your knowledge to Deetz so he can be a great doggie and now, it's time for you rest. We wish you a wonderful journey to the bridge and we know that lots of our pals will be there to greet you. Run like the wind and eat as much as you want when you get there. We love you, lil man!
Aire-hugs to you and your family!
Poppy, Penny & Patches
We're trying really, really hard not to cry, just like you asked, Gizmo, but it's real hard! We're going to miss you an awful lot!
We'll keep Deetz's spirts up, we promise!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Oh Gizmo, I'm glad Mango isn't around to read that. His eyes would most certainly be leaking. You have done a great job raising little Deetzy.
Love,
Hector
Oh, dear sweet Lil Man Gizmo, we are so sorry we didn't meet woo sooner. We heard about woo from a lot of your blogger friends like Khyra and the AO4. We are so sorry woo are not doing so well, but woo are right, things will be great for woo soon. Our Mom has been needing to use the tissue box a lot since reading this as many others have too. We will give her lots of extra kisses to help. Be sure to woof down on us from your new home.
Woos and wags, the OP Pack
No way that our Mom could stop those leaky eyes. Like all of our humans, she's a softy when it comes to us doggies.
You've been such a brave little man -- and thinking about Deetzy and your folks in advance of your departure for the Rainbow Bridge is just another example of your courage.
If you see any of the wire fox terriers up there, and we know you will, please woof at them for us. And give all our other pals a big sniff too.
We'll miss you. Remember you have the same name, and look, as our human sister's little Gizmo, who now lives in a forever home with lots of other pups and is doing well.
Lots of wirey love,
Jake and Just Harry
Gizmo,
My mom did not have a chance to come over to read your post yesterday.....our eyes are leaking. You are the sweetest lil man and your mum has been so lucky to have had you around for 17 years. I will miss you dearly, as will my sisters and my mom. You are one strong furry little gray fighter, just like Misty.
Lots of hugs, purrs and purrayers going out to your mum, daddy and Deetz at this time. You are one special doggie.
--JB
We are trying to be brave Gizmo, but you really know how to tug those heartstrings.
You have a lot of love heading to you and your family.
Harry x
Hi Gizmo. What a hearfelt post. Don't worry, lil man, when the time comes, all of your Mama's, Papa's and Deetzy's friends will be here for them. We'll remember you and celebrate the l7 years of joy they had with you. But I don't promise there won't be leaky eyes. We will all miss you very much.
You must promise to meet up with Barky, Muffin and Buffy, our three Spaniels who went over the Rainbow Bridge.. they'd love to be friends with a special dog like you.
Hugs and prayers to your family.
xoxoxo
Chef
Hey Gizmo,
It is an honor to know you. It is not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. It is good that you can make your mark on the new guy Deetz because, although he won't be able to ever replace you, he can help to fill the void that is sure to be felt when it is your time to make the journey to The Bridge. You can be an honorary Bumpass Hound at The Bridge with Old Bear Dog, Rusty, Penny, Chance, Gordon and Kodi. But don't get ahead of yourself; no need to rush.
The Last Battle
If it should be that I grow frail and weak
And pain should keep me from my sleep,
Then will you do what must be done,
For this – the last battle – can’t be won.
You will be sad I understand,
But don’t let grief then stay your hand,
For on this day, more than the rest,
Your love and friendship must stand the test.
We have had so many happy years,
You wouldn’t want me to suffer so.
When the time comes, please, let me go.
Take me to where to my needs they’ll tend,
Only, stay with me ‘til the end
And hold me firm and speak to me
Until my eyes no longer see.
I know in time you will agree
It is a kindness you do to me.
Although my tail its’ last has waved,
From pain and suffering I have been saved.
Don’t grieve that it must be you
Who has to decide this thing to do;
We’ve been so close – we two – these years,
Don’t let your heart hold any tears.
- Anonymous
- Homer J. - Jubal - J.E.B. - Shelby Belle - Jack - Abby - Max - Shiloh - Alex - Boru - Jenny = The Bumpass Hounds (TBH)
Holy smokes. Gizmo is one brave little fella. Hope he finds our Scarlett when he crosses the bridge. She could use a friend.
luv
The FleasGang
I know you said no leaky eyes, but we can't help it. Your post is just so lovely and sad and wonderful at the same time. I hope I have the strength to write a similar one when the time comes.
Oh you 2 are so cute. Deetz you sure enjoy being under the covers. I bet your mom has to wash the sheets a lot too like our mom. She says her bed is always sandy. hehe Don't know how that happens..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Oh, Gizmo, we just read about you at Khyra's Place and came over to read your post. We wish we had known you sooner, you are obviously a heck of a guy. Be at peace, and know that there are going to be a lot of people looking out for Deetz and your Mom and Dad.
Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl
We love you Gizmo. I have sent a message to Sam, Daisy and Mittens to meet you at the Bridge. All our lives have been enriched by knowing you. We will always watch over Deetz and your mom and dad. When it is my time to cross I want you right there to meet me.
Hey, Gizzy Boy!
You are a sage, man. I know for a fact that Deetzy Boy is who he is today in large part because of you and your loving care of him.
We here in GooberStan all love you. I have a couple of sibs at the Bridge already, and they will be waiting for you too. Whenever your time comes, we hope it is peaceful and that you go knowing you are ONE LOVED BOY! We'll be here to help your mama, your dad, and Deetz!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Gizmo,
you are so strong and we admire you for that. We haven't known you that long, but let me tell you that it has been a priveledge and an honor to meet you.
We will miss you, undoubtedly, and don't worry about Deetzy. He has all his blogger buddies keeping his back covered.
Our prayers are with you and hope your pain goes away.
Rambo & MM
Hey lil'man,
Our eyes leaked while reading your post. It is so touching.. we will miss you so much, but don't worry, we will be there for your mom & Deetzy boy.
You are such a wise ol' pup.. Deetz got big shoes to fill but I am sure he will do alright under your tutelage.
When the time comes for you to go to the Rainbow Bridge, can you please give T-man and Angel Lucas a hug from me and mom please?
**a gentle hug for you from all of us**
Huskee, Hershey and mom
You have truly lived a long and wonderful life. Full of love, laughter, and caring. When the time comes for your journey to the Bridge, you will be met by many of your past friends, and many new friends too. May your final journey be peaceful, and surrounded by those who love you most.
Holly
Gizmo,
We are blessed to be friends of you and Deetzy. We love you. We will miss you. Do not worry, we all will take good care of Deetzy, your mom and your dad.
Hugs and kisses
Thor and mom
We have been thinking of your family alot. Please let us know if there is anything at all we can do. We're great listeners if you want to talk. We are holding you all in our hearts.
Hugs to you all
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie
Gizmo,
You are one brave strong dog. I can only hope I can be like you as I get older. Deetz was very lucky to have you as an older brother.
Gizmo, we love you. We will keep your Deetz and your mum and your daddy in hugs and laughter. You have done the very best job anydog could do and you deserve those warm sunny painless days.
Please say hi to Opie, Gracious, and Caruso for us.
wags from the whippets
Dear Gizmo, this is the first time I have sniffed by your blog. You have done a wonderful job training Deetz to look after your pawrents and sleep with your Mumma. You are very courageous and brave, you bark as though you accept that this cycle is complete and that is an admirable thing. I'm sure everydog will help to try and console Deetz and your pawrents when you run free......
Much love to you and your family
George
Thanks for writing Gizmo. You are a very smart guy. It still makes me sad. But don't worry. We will all be here for you and Deetz and your human family.
Deefor
Our dearest pal Gizmo.You are a wise old pup and we can all learn much from you.We are afraid that PL2 is a bit leaky now, but it is hard for those humans. We are going to be very very strong for you, for your Mom and for your brother. Don't worry, we will look after them.. and we will make Deetzy laugh as much as he has made us laugh. When you cross the bridge PL2 says ask for Reggie,because he will take very good care of you. PL2 had him by her side for 14 years.. WE love little man..Love A+A
i've never met you before Gizmo and now I wish I had. you are very smart and know a lot about love.
we will purrrr comforting purrs for Deetz and your beans. you must be well loved to have lived so long being sick. puuuuuuurrrrrrrrs
Dear Gizmo,
I came back to check on you, your house was so quiet I dared not to bother , sweet dream Gizmo and Deetz.
Love you all.
Oh Little Gizmo. How brave and wise your are. I'm so wagging I've been friends with you, Deetz and Charlotte. Wagging proud. Mom is leaking right now, me too, sad for those left behind but so happy for you not to be in pain and to run free. I'll visit Deetzy and Mommy to make them laugh, just like they make me laugh all the time and to celebrate your long and happy life spent caring for your special Mom and your little brother. Love ya.
Love and peace Gizmo.
Eric x
Dear little Gizmo, you are a wise elderly chap.
Please rest assured when you pass over to the Rainbow Bridge we will do our utmost to cheer Deetz and your pawrents.
We live a long way away but this wonderful community of DWB will undoubtedly be united to offer as much assistance as we possibly can.
Travel safely when the time comes little fellow.
Molly and Taffy xx
Gizmo,
Gracie, Eleanor, Ceasar, Lucy, Hershel, Gregory, Seamus Magee, Fighter and Stinky will all be at the bridge waiting to meet you when you decide to make the trip. You're a very wise chihuahua and I'm sure Deetzy and your mom will tell stories about you for the rest of their lives.
Pedro
Just dropping by to say all of you are in our hearts. And we are thinking of you. Much love and licks and hugs to you all
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie
Me & my Mom just wanted to stop by & let you know we are thinking of you everyday & sending our love & prayers...
Abby xxxooo
Gizmo...we're gonna look out for Deetzy and ur mama for ya...don't worry...we've got it under control. Terriers are good at that.
You are very wise, Sweet Pup...we will celebrate as you have asked us too...
Kisses to you Gizmo...and soothing hugs to ur family.
Love to all...
Scruffy, Lacie and Babystan
Oh Gizmo! Please....my mommy is so weak at moments like this...we know you won't be in anymore pain once you go to the rainbow bridge, but we don't want you to go anytime soon! I know that me & mommy are being selfish for wanting you to stay...but...we hate goodbyes...your mommy & Deetz are so lucky to have you, & we are so lucky to have met you! Lots of love to you & your family Gizmo!
Lots of Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the sad Snuggle Puggle
Hello Deetzy,
we came here to wish you a good weekend :)
we miss you
Maltese Paws
Gizmo,
I'd love to see some pictures of you through the years if your mom has any that she could post. I bet you were cute since day #1!
Pedro
Hi Gizmo,
How're you, dear. I came to hug you, sweety. Are you resting well?
Hello Deetz, I love all of you, you know that, don't you.
hey,
you have been nominated for Awesome Blog Award, and Post of the Month ocer at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :)
Love
Opy
Gizmo,
You are such a great little guy. So brave and such good sense. I am so glad that I got to meet you through Deetz and of course all us blogging dogs will be there for him and your family.
I will hope for the best for you.
Your friend,
Niamh
Nope Mom's eyes aren't leaking. They're flooding.
But I, being the wise Siberian, understand.
This is very sad indeed. My beans recently lost my OWCB to feline lymphoma, so we know well how evil cancer is. You are in our purrs and purrayers.
Gizmo, there are lots of leaky eyes around here... sending you lots of Aire Kisses my friend and lots of love...
Love,
Bogart
Hi Gizmo, Deetz and family,
I came back to check on you guys. How are you? I love you.
Hugs and kisses
Hi, everyone -
We love you all.
Love -
Hershey, Kaci and Mama
Little Deetz,
Stop by my bloggie for your award. You and your family have been through a lot this year and I know its hard, but Gizmo taught you the right philosophy on how to deal with the tough stuff.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hey Deetz...wanted to stop and check on you guys...let us know how ur doing, ok????
We're thinkin' of you sweetest Boy!!!
Laciegirl
Ya'll remain in our thoughts and our hearts.
Big Hugs
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie
Hi there you two! Hope you had a good weekend.
We're thinking of you and your mom, Deetz!
We love you!
Maggie and Mitch
Deetz,
My mom and I are gettin kinda worried cause you haven't posted in a week. We hope everything is ok in your dawg house and we are thinking about you.
Pedro
Deetz,
We have been thinking about you all weekend. My mom left me alone and she and daddy went to Scottsdale to visit daddy's mom and dad for the weekend. They just got back today, and mom did not help me blog at all, all weekend. We hope your mum's time off is going ok. We miss you!
Purrs,
JB
Gizmo, we only just met you and already we can tell that we will miss you. We are getting middle aged and Mom tries to not think about when we will be gone. It seems special pups fill big places in the heart and leave even bigger holes when they leave. Your mom is really lucky to have had you in her life for 17 years. Deetz has a big, big job ahead of him but you have really shown him what to do. We can't make any promises about leaky eyes but we will try to remember to celebrate your life. Your life is the important part.
Roxie, Sammy & Andhy
hi Deetzy, we're just checking in on you to see how you are doing. we are thinking about you, buddy (and your mom and Gizmo and Charlotte too).
woofs.
Hi again! Hope you all are ok there. I have an award for you.
Hi Deetzy,
you have all been very much in our thoughts this week, just wanted to stop by and send some love and smooches over to you. We miss you!
Mum has explained that you have other priorities right now and I understand, just wanted to make sure you knew you are loved, missed and in our thoughts..
love to you all..
Ben & family xxxxx
Deetz,
Still thinking about you guys! I left you an award on my blog today :)
Pedro
Miss you guys! Just thinking bout you! Please blog soon!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Hi Gizmo and Deetz,
I came back to let you know that I love you guys so much.
You have lifted my spirit, you just didn't know it, please accept the Award "You Have Lifted My Spirit" on my blog, hugs and kisses!
Hi Deetz,
I just wanted to let you know we were thinking about you again tonight. My mom has to drive out to east TX tomorrow and won't be back till maybe after your mum goes home from work depending on traffic back into the Dallas area. My mom will have her blueberry with her, so please write us and let us know about Gizmo. We have been missing you a lot!
--JB
Pee Ess: My mom has accepted the new job! She is quitting her old job on Oct 1!
My mommy has leaky eyes reading this!!!
Velcro
Post a Comment