
Thats what I do now...make my mum laugh...
it doesn't take much work to make her laugh.


I got to talk to my kitty friend, JB, last night and she purred and meowed and I barked here and there. I showed, JB, how I play with Elrie (Mum's horse) and how he plays with me. Mum said JB could not see me through the phone acting all silly.
Whatever, she can see me through a phone!

We got these beautiful flowers from my dear friend, Bob.

This is Bob holding me when I was a lil baby.
I think he wanted to take me back home with him, but mum wouldn't let him.
pssst...don't tell no one, giggle giggle....but he has a real pretty girlfriend.
I bet if he brought her with him to KS, she would buy me lots of toys and snackies.
Happy made this lil candle with a butterfly, even before I posted about the butterfly...how cool is that!
She made this in memory of Gizmo and I would like to share it with everyone.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Happy.

Mango gave me this Gold Paw award. I never had a gold paw before.
This is a very special award coming from Mango.
Thank you so much my very special friend.

I got this I Love your blog award from Abby.
Abby is so sweet and I kinda got a crush on her.
Thank you so much Abby for this special award.

Also over at the Bone Zone I saw where Gizmo has been nominated for Post of the Month! WOE......that is such an honor and it made my mum leak a lil, but she said it was tears of joy.
For all who nominated we send big warm fuzzy hugs and we hope he wins.
I think I have other awards over at Asta's and some other places too.
I will post those as soon as I can.
OH, and Toffee and Riley's mum did something really amazing!
She actually sent a hug all the way through the phone line to my mum's helper, into my mums arms and then mum passed it on to me!!!!!
It was AMAZING!!!!
I have alot of catching up to do!
I wanted to do some thanking:
First I wanted to Thank Joey and Tanner for making us laugh
Second I wanted to Thank Khyra, just because! (please don't leak)
I kept making her leak, so I will just say "just because".
I got this beautiful virtual card from Molly and Taffy.
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1560670371429&source=jl999
Thank you so much. I loved the lil birdie getting all the mail..
Also, to the http://mydogshavefleas.com/fleasblog/ I would like to send you a huge hug and warm thoughts for
being there for us, even during your time of sadness, times two. I am here for you as you have been for us. Blowing kisses your way.
I want to Thank each and everyone within this community personally, for helping us through a sad situation. Your hearfelt comments and stories have lifted our spirits and "life goes on"......and onward we shall go.
Thank You
Deetzy Boy
and Family




51 comments:
Ahhhhhhh!
I'm soooo furry flattered AND fluttered (like a butterfly!)!
Woo are just too khute Deetzy!
I hope woo are keeping your mom khovering with khysses!
Tank woo fur mentioning me!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I voted for Gizmo the day the nominees were posted - in fakht, I might have been his furst or sekhond vote!
Deetz,
you are such a special boy making your Mom laugh. Gizmo touched us in a very special way in the short time we knew him, but you have touched us too! We are so happy we found your blog, you are one special friend.
Thank you for the comment you left on my blog. It's so hard to find the right words when all we want to do is rush over and wrap you all in a huge hug, so its always nice to know that in some small way the words do help ease your pain a little.
Have a great weekend, and heap smoochies on your Momma for me,
Ben xxxxxxxx
Thats so great of you to make your Mommy laugh Deetzy! I have awards for you on my blog! Have a great weekend Deetz & family!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
w00f's Deetz and family, congrats on all ur "loving u awards"...and yesss i guess we need to make each other laugh...even tho we iz sad..and yesss we seed all the dog stars last nite in the heavens...and there wuz a little one, we iz guessing dat wuz Gizmo...
b safe,
~rocky~
oops furgot to say, me voted fur Gizmo and hope he wins too...
~rocky~
Woof, Deetz!
Yes, you are funny. And thanks drooly for making things easier for your Mum. I do that with Keeper too. We are sad because of a lot of furry friends getting sick, lost, and dying...
You are special and do remain that way...
You and your mommy are pawsome. Those flowers are boootiful. I can't wait to go vote over at DWB!!! Just remember you can pmail us or call us any time!
We love you all,
Willow and family
Deetz, you just keep making you mom laugh. She could use a good chuckle. I'm going to go over to DWB and vote for Gizmo!
licks
Shelly
If anyone can make your mom feel better, it's you, Deetz! Keep it up, okay?!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Deetay
I love seeing you making us laugh..you bwing so much joy to evwyone, I'm suwe you will help youw Momma mend hew bwoken heawt.
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Deetzy,
What lovely tributes you've had.
And the pretty candle from Happy is so cute. Just like you making all those funny faces and poses to cheer your Mom up! I'm sure you are a big comfort to her.
Look at all your awards - pawsome my friend you deserve it. I'll be high tailing over to vote for Gizmo's post, pawfect that made your Mom glad.
Hugs n kisses from me and Momi.
Eric x x x
Hi, Deetz -
What a pawsome post! Mama really likes the candle that Happy sent.
We are so glad that it does not take much for you to make your Mum laugh. This has been one really sad week. Now it's raining pretty hard so we can't wish on the dogstar but we will get Mama to light a candle.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
P.S. Mama was not feeling well (allergies) so she is a little behind on blogging and schoolwork.
Oh, Deetz, we are so happy to see you have been showered with so much love and attention during this sad time.
And it's nice to know you can still make your mom laugh.
Oh Deetzy, you even made muzzer smile long distance! She says that it is hard not to laugh when you live with a terrier. I would think aire-dogs are twice as good, 'cause you are almost twice as big!
We are still sending you kisses and hugs
gussie
Hi, Deetz!
You are soooo good! Sure your mom appreciates you make her laugh.
Congratulations on your awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You are so welcome, come on by anytime you need a laugh! You do a good job making your Mom laugh too!
You was a pretty baby. Congratulations on your awards.
Haha Deetz,
we don't blame your mum for laughing when you are around ^_^ We just imagined that first picture of you in action
Maltese PAws
S&C
Your mum is lucky to have you Deetzie. You're such a cutie pie you bring a smile to all our faces.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Deetz & Mommy,
We are sooo sorry and did not know about Gizmo! We updated ourself by reading earlier blogs and there is not a dry eye in the room! I'm very happy that Gizmo is not suffering and is in a place with his buddies. We will be thinking happy thoughts for you guys in this difficult time!
Hugs,
CoCo
Deetzy, you could bring smiles to anyone's face! Somehow, us Aire-dogs can make people laugh just by looking at us! Keep up the good work! And congrats on your awards.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
What a good boy you are Deetz to make your mom laugh. We dogs are good at that. We are still thinking of you and your family.
Your friend,
Niamh
Deetzy,
I just read your last few posts and my eyes are filled. Mom wants to remind your Mom of one of her favorite quotes "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole".
Sending you love,
Hercy
Your last couple of posts have us all leaky here too, Deetz. The butterfly incident was so powerful. It was absolutely a reassuring sign from Gizmo. And I bet he was saying keep being a good boy and making your Mama laugh. He wants you to all be happy now.
xoxo
Chef
Hi, Deetzy...
Happy made a beautiful tribute to Gizmo...How cool that she did it even before you told the butterfly story...
I'm gonna post the candle on my side bar in memory of Gizmo, if that's OK...
I voted for Gizmo earlier in the week...My Mom got a little leaky eyed when she saw that Lil Gizmo had been nominated...I keep telling her she's not supposed to do that...
Keep making your Mom laugh...She needs that right now...
Abby xxxxxxxxoooooooo
Deetz, you are such a cutie. My mom wants to reach right in the computer and rub your tummy-tum!
Tail wags,
Stormy
Hi, Deetz -
Mama was looking at the Bone Zone to see if we could vote for Gizmo. Unfortunately we are not members and cannot vote or post any messages to the forums. It looks like we would have to be invited to be a member so we can't vote :( :(.
But Gizmo still has our vote even though it won't count.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
We all think that you are a cutie and make us laugh. That was nice of Bob to send those beautiful flowers. You take it easy and enjoy your awards.
Deetzy
So cool you are making your mom laugh. You are a good boy! Hugs to your mom.
Congrats on your awards!
Love and licks
Thor
hey Deetz, good job on being comical for your mom. this is a good time for you to be cheering her up.
you have got a lot of winderful friends, kiddo, and we are proud to be one of them.
woofs.
Your welcome Deetzy. Anything we can do to make you be happy.
You were a good looking baby dog.
Ram
All three Terriers open their paws to Deetzy and give a group hug!
There...feel better Deetz?? We just wanted to let you know we're here for ya Man!
Love ya lots...
Scruffy, Lacie and Babystan
Pee Ess...Lacie's really in trouble now Deetz...come and see....
Deetz Deetz bo Beetz banana Fanna fo Feetz, me my mo Meetz! DEEEETTTZ!!!!
Hehehehehe! I'm gonna put up the butterfly candle in memory of Gizmo!
So, it's Saturday right now, and I'm missing you. The human made some hamburgers on our grill tonight. I thought they were mine, but then her and the God human ate them! I was so mad.
Do you realize that if we put our 2 noses together we could sniff out some awesomeness! That and there would be 2 large black olives floating around in a salad! Hehehehe!
Love you Deetz...Like for reals for reals!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi Deetzy, good on you making your mum laugh, keep it up.
Lotsa Love
Gizmo the 2nd
Hay deetz,hay deetz,hay deetz. go to my blog an read bout "i haf sumpthin to say". gess what,gesswhat,gesswhat????? we gots this bunch of wards an the frens i wanna gif it to they jus cum an pick wich won thay want! yep. pleez cum ovr an pick wich won u wood like. (i wood lik u to tell mw wich won cuz im nozy!)ok? cool. this is histry. never ben dun befor!!! cool,hu? so chooz which won u lik!!!!
hi 5s
Scooter
Hi Gizmo Angel, Deetz, and your Mom
It took me a while to write to you 'cause it hit me hard with the post "my brother has gone to the bridge".
I knew the day Gizmo leaving us would have come, I had visited your blog more than one time to check on Gizmo's health but then I saw that post, my throat went numb and tears rolled down.
Gizmo's passing has brought back memory about my brother Ringo's passing last year. Ringo was almost 15 years old when he went to heaven, yep, 15 long years at my mom's side. I cried harder when I saw his little grave, oh Gizmo Angel, you're always in your mom's heart.
I believed it was Gizmo in his butterfly outfit has come back to visit his family.
And Deetz, I'm so proud of you, my friend, you have supported your mom, cheered her up with your innocent humor in this difficult time.
Hugs.
congrats on all the awards !
Nice to meet you .
hope we'll be great pals (:
Love Licks
u looks hilarious in the 1st pic...
n congratulations for all your awards.
Super cute ear photos!!!!!!
Love,
Bogart
hey Deetz,
What great pics of you! My human K said you are such a pretty boy and such a good boy for bringing laughter and smiles to your mom's heart! I agree! And a big congratulations on all your super awards! Very cool! And well deserved!
The flowers are very pretty and the butterfuly candle is very sweet and such a great tribute to lil Gizmo!
Suka
Hi Deetzy!
I have a surprise for you. Check out my blog.
Love and licks
Thor
Hi Deetz,
I'm so, so sorry to hear about Gizmo. I'm sure he is in a much better place now, and will not feel any pain. The butterfly post is really beautiful, and I'll bet Gizmo is looking down at you and feeling happy that you are cheering your family up...keep up the good work, Deetz!
Scottie
We are so happy that you received our hug via your mom via your mom's close friends...those telly phone wires are amazing...
we hope you and your family are well.
with love,
toffee
You are certainly a ray of sunshine, Deetzy! Glad you made your mom smile. Looking at your picture, I couldn't help but smile too.
The flowers are lovely! It's so sweet of Bob to send it.
Congrats on your awards too! Certainly well deserved!
You're so sweet to make your mum laugh and be happy Deetz.
~ Girl girl
Deetz,
Good job on making your mom laugh! Keep up the good work, she really need you.
Pedro
Good work Deetz! It's a tricky thing making humans laugh during sad times. You must have the magic... or maybe you have your mom's heart. I think it's a mix of the two. Keep at it, buddy! Laughter is the very best medicine ever.
You are a silly little dude. You were totally black when you were a baby, huh? Glad you have your big dog black and tan good looks now.
Slobbers,
Mango
Deetz,
I seem to have missed your posts.....uh, I guess cuz our moms are emailing separately now....I hope they don't forget about us!!
Congrats on all the awards and stuff. You deserve them!
--JB
Deetz, you are doing a good job, making your mom laugh and taking care of her. You are a Very Good Dawg, as our friend Dozer likes to say.
Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl
Post a Comment