NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wishing upon a dogstar


Please don't be concerned over the above photo. I still have my ears!!!
I posted this photo because you can actually see the emotion in my eyes for Charlotte's safe return and for Jackson's Test results to be outstanding.

Let us all remember to wish upon the dogstar that only good news comes from Jackson's vet visit today. Ms. Asta, took a photo of the dog star. Let us unite together for Jackson. ( I apologize for not linking on the names, but mum is pressed for time right now and my paws are too clumsy to type)


Deetzy Boy

31 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're hoping for good news on both dogs.

Emily said...

We are so sorry to hear about Miss Charlotte! We will say a prayer for her safe return!

Maya and Kena said...

Ditto to the comment you posted on our latest post Deetz!
We'll be praying extra hard today fur Charlotte, Jackson, and all our other pals who need prayers.
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Noah the Airedale said...

Paws crossed for good news Deetzie.

tailwags
Noah

Chef said...

I'm with you on that one, Deetz. I'm finding hard to type because my paws are so crossed.

xox
Chef

Eric said...

I'm with you Deetz, praying and hoping for very very very good news for both Jackson and for your Charlotte. I'm sad you are sad...

Wags, Eric x x

Deefor said...

Hi Deetz
I've been thinking a lot about Charlotte and Jackson. My mom tried some of the lost/found dog sites in you state. Then she got sad reading about other dogs. Hope she comes home real soon.

Deefor

the many Bs said...

we are wishing on our dog star too, Deetz. we want Charlotte to come home and for Jackson to be okay. we don't like all of this sadness. we want to be happy and carefree again.

woofs.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I have my paws crossed waiting for good news too!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

Still wishing and hoping and praying for both doggies!

love & wags,
River

Thor and Jack said...

I´m keeping my paws crossed for good news too!

woof
Thor

i said...

Will be praying for Charlotte's safe return. Keep the faith!

Duke said...

Our paws are crossed for Jackson and Charlotte! We can't stop thinking about either one of them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Princess Patches said...

We are sooooo hoping for Charlotte's safe return and good results for Jackson! Our paws are all crossed!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Wow, you scared me...I'm glad your ears are still there...

I can see the emotion in your eyes...You are the sweetest doggie...

Abby xxxooo

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hi Deetz...yesterday we were thinkin of Jax and Charlotte when we were on our walkies...at that exact moment we saw two dandelion fuzzy things hooked together flyin' through the air...(Mumsie still wishes on them!!) So we knew that Charlotte and Jackson are being watched over.....

We're prayin' for both of em, Sweet Deetz!!

love and kissies...Laciegirl

Pedro said...

Deetz,

I am wishing on the dogstar for Jackson & Charlotte both!

Pedro

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz, your eyes look worried, and concerned. You have great depth and emotion in your eyes! I sure will wish on a dogstar for Charlotte and for Jackson. My mom is pressed for time today too as you might imagine, but I just wanted to let you know I was still thinking of you and praying for Charlotte.....and for Jackson.
--JB

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hoping for the best for both doggies

Maltese Paws

S&C

Niamh said...

Still thinking of you and Charlotte and hoping for good news about her and all the other dogs.

Your friend,
Niamh

Stanley said...

Deetzy Boy!

I've missed you, man, and I'm sorry I haven't been around much the past few weeks.

I just got the scoop about Charlotte, and we here in GooberStan are praying for her safe return. We're sending you and your mama some extra comforting goober smooches while you wait for her to come back. I'm so sorry she's missing.

We're praying with you for Jackson too. We love that big-boned wirey boy. We love you too, buddy! Maybe we can arrange some play time together once it really cools down.

Goober love,
Stanley

Carolina Cats said...

Hellloooo, Mr Deetz, we are so sorry yore sisfur is missing. We hope you find her soon. I bet she misses you too. Keep taking good care of yore mom bean and helping look for Miss Charlotte.

We are purring for her to come home soon!

Finny Buddy & Jasmine

Amber said...

Hey there Deetz, I like your eye emotion :) Paw crossed for them both with the dogstar.
and deetz, I got an award for you :)

~Amber

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh Deetz,You look so sad PL2 has a little leaky eye....Our paws are still tightly crosses...Love A+A

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We are glad you still have your ears! We want you to know that we are keeping our paws crossed for Jackson, Charlotte and a dog on Dogster named Phoenix.

We wish we could wish on the dogstar but it rained and thundered tonight so we couldn't see it. We will just have to wish on the picture dogstar.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Deetz, thank you so much for your support. I know what a difficult time you're having with Charlotte missing. Please know that you are in our thoughts and we are still crossing our paws for her safe return. Don't give up hope pal, remember the power of the paw! Jx

Casper and pals said...

We are hoping and praying and have paws crossed for Charlotte's safe return.

Woofs, Casper, Nikki and Buddy

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz,
My eyes got all watery from your sad eyeballs. I keep hoping for Charolette to make it home. My paws are always crossed for you. And of course, as always, I dedicate my farts to you. Hehehe!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Snowball said...

OMdoG! Charlotte is still not home yet? I will continue to pray for her. Do you think by getting a animal communicator who can communicate with animals by looking at its picture, will help to get some clue where she is now? I know the idea sounds crazy but I really hope that she will come home soon.

CHARLOTTE, WHERE ARE YOU??? ITS TIME TO COME HOME!!! PLEASE COME BACK FAST!!! I MISS YOU!!!

hugs and kisses to Deetz and his mum.

Snowball

Fenway said...

I just realized from your post that we are in the Dog Days of Summer! That means we canines rule.

I need your help, Deetzy Boy. And please paw out this plea to all your friends since every vote counts and one vote per computer!

I am running for the Plum TV Dog of the Month contest and the Aug. 15 deadline is looming. I have hardly any votes cause Ms. Alpha ran a terrible PR campaign. So I'm asking all my doggie friends to go to this website and paw out your vote by clicking on Fenway!

http://vineyard.plumtv.com/stories/dog_month_and_half_2008

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Hi Deetz!!! My hooman Mommy is soooo upset about Charlotte... and Jackson! We say our prayers everyday for these two major, major problems in the dog blog world. My hooman Mommy says that maybe, just maybe if you can't find Charlotte...well, you might think about telling your mommy about our Rare Black Dales.... we do have some!!!! They would keep you company. In the meantime, we will keep our paws crossed.

Aireslaps,
Apache and her tribe

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"