NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Still Looking!



I am still looking for Charlotte.
I will always keep an eye out for her and pray for her, where ever she may be.
JB, thinks she may have ran off to hollywood to be a movie star. I sure hope she made it and I see her on the big screen someday!

I wanted to THANK ALL of you for voting for Fenway.
I laughed when I read that he won and then didn't win because someone protested. Apparently they thought Fenway was stealing votes....hehe
They just don't know the power of all of us sticking together and helping out our friends at DWB.

On another note: I have a girlfriend. She is a birddog and she smells really good. I never noticed until a couple of days ago, how good.
She lives next door with Oscar and Ledeau, but she stays outside with another girl dog in a pen.
I have not been home for three days, accept to get a treat, and then I run right back over there.
Mum asked the neighbors if it was alright, cuz if she pens me up, I howl really loud.
They said I would not hurt anything and could stay.
Mum said she was worried about lil airedales running around and puppy support issues.
I really love her and its driving me insane. I can't sit still.
Mum told daddy she was going to get my "nards" cut off.
I don't care, just as long as it doesn't take long so I can get back to my love.

I have to go, I have to get back over there. The smell is glorious!!!

Deetzy Boy

28 comments:

Deefor said...

You did such a good job for Fenway. Arrow wants to know if you could manage Obama's campaign. Does your new girlfriend smell like a bird?

Deefor

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz and Gizmo...me iz soorwy Charlotte is still missin...me hopes she comes back soon... oooo u gots a girl friend...thats cool..congrats to Fenway....

b safe,
~rocky~

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Deetz

We are sorry to read you have not found Charlotte yet, we are just wondering where on earth she could be.
You must be careful too Deetz, don't get lost will you when you go to visit your new girlfriend.

MOlly and Taffy

Jans Funny Farm said...

We stopped over there earlier and saw the protest message. But we can't figure out, did Fenway win?

We're sorry Charlotte is still missing.

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

I'm sorry Charlotte is still missing...But miracles do happen...We found that out, at our house, when Tigger came back...

We're gonna keep crossing our paws that Charlotte finds her way home...

You have a girlfriend?? Make sure she treats you right, cuz you are a sweetie...And, make sure you don't get lost...

Abby xxxooo

Abby said...

Hi, again, Deetzy...

I forgot to tell you...

I gave you an Award...Stop by & pick it up when you get a chance...

Abby xxxooo

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Sorry about Charlotte still be AWOL. I can't figure it out, either, if Fenway was declared the winner or not. What's the final word?

Levi's mom

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Oh noooooooo! Charlotte is still missing? We are so sorry to hear that and hope she is all right. And now you have a girlfriend? That's pawtastic. You'll have to take pictures.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh dear keep looking Deetzy(if you can drag yourself away from your girlfriend!! that is!!!!) Have you given her flowers yet?? Love A+A

Duke said...

Our paws will stay crossed for Charlotte!
That's so sweet that you have a girlfriend, Deetz!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Chef said...

Wow... that's a lot of stuff to cover..ok. I think about Charlotte a lot and I'm still hoping she comes home safe and sound. You're a good boy, Deetzie to go on looking for her and to never give up..

Fenway won?? YAY. I voted too. I can't believe someone protested. But the vote stuck, right??

And you got yourself a sweetie, eh? Way to go, man. You're lucky you get to smell your girl. Gucci Poochie lives so far away I have to resort to smelling the computer screen -and licking it- when I'm at her blog and it doesn't smell or taste anywhere near as good as she does, I'm sure. I'm going to have to figure out a way to meet up with her up close and personal, ya know what I mean??

Yo!
Chef

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I still have my paws crossed for Charlotte too!
I want to see a picture of your girlfriend!
Sorry about Fenway. I guess they don't believe in our power!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Eduardo said...

I hope Charlotte comes home too, really soon! I want to win with so many votes every body is shocked! That would be so funny!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Willow the Black Dale said...

Deetzy....it has been a long time my friend. My mom left me high and lonely. But she is back. She is doing a good job at making it up to me. I am demanding that I am a lap dog and she doesn't seem to mind.
I am so so sorry to hear about Charlotte. My little heart is breaking and so is my mommy's. Keep looking, don't give up. Our paws are crossed and prayers are going out.

What the CRAP do you mean they took Fenway's "win" away from him. I took all that time to go vote and admire Fenway and someone protested???? What is wrong with that person??? Look I am really sweet but I do bite when people mess with us DWB kids. Please let me know what is going on with Fenway since you are the manager and all.

Smooches,
Willow

PeeSss... What is your love's name? Don't run too far from your mommy!!!

Joe Stains said...

we will always be hoping you find Charlotte. Girlfriends are GREAT! My girlfriend is Sophie and I like her so much I am willing to share her with many boy dogs.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i hope u will be reunite with charlotte soon... in the meantime maybe u can try to hook up with some new babe

Faya said...

What a strange feeling : being sad for the poor Charlotte and in the same time being so happy for you and your girlfriend.. you see Deetz, you have found a nice girl made for you ! I knew it. And I am sooo happy for you...
Kisses, Faya

Toffee said...

Oh Deetzy,
I am so sad and my mom is on the brink of crying because she feels so sad about Charlotte - we did not read that she was lost until this recent post because we have not had access to anyone's blogs until today. I am so sad and am praying on the Dogstar for Charlotte's safe return and for Jackson.

I am so sorry.

Asta said...

Deetzy
Pleez don't give up n Chawlotte..we won't!!
I think you wewe a pawsome managew and Fenway desewves to win!!!!!not faiw!

Awwwww, abootiful fwagwant giwlfwiend..that is wondewful, just pleez don't wandew off Deetzy..I just couldn't beaw it if you got lost too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope you find Charlotte soon.

That's so sweet that you have a girlfriend. Can't wait to see pictures of you two

~ Girl girl

River said...

We're still praying for Charlotte's return. It's better to be home than a movie star! Yes, funny about Fenway, the result of hound power!! Yes, we need a picture of your girlfriend!

love & wags,
River

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz
We´re sorry Charlotte is still missing.
So cool that you have a girlfriend!

woof
Thor

Pedro said...

Deetz,

You're gonna get new-turd? You better calm yourself down and get under control. You don't want to lose those things! My mom threatens every now and then so I behave for a little while until she changes the subject!

Pedro

Rambo said...

Deetz,
Did your human explain "the birds and the bees" . You need to calm down young man, or there may be "little deetzies" running around her yard. That's why I got new-turd.
Rambo

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Deetz.... You better be careful. I don't think your mommy and the neighbor are up to baby dales/???? By the way, does your mommy know that dales can climb fences???? Better tell her before it is too late.

I think you did a fine job managing Fenway. Boy, what a bunch of cry babies!!!!

Keeping our paws crossed for Charlotte.

Apache and her tribe

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, we will never give up hope for Charlotte. J x

Eric said...

Deetz,I'm still hoping you will find Charlotte ... keep looking.

he he, well done on getting Fenway to win - then not win - then finally win! You rock pal!

And a sweetie pie ? You lucky dog. I hope she is in luuurrve with you too? Stay close to home pal. Please don't wander - wht would we do without you? Wags, Eric

Katie and Gizmo said...

Oh Deetz, you big stud, you!

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"