
It was one year ago, tomorrow.....that three lil girls tried to save my life from an evil man who wanted to kill my brothers and I.
Old Settlers Rodeo Weekend is this weekend, and last year these three lil girls brought us to the rodeo.
There they bee lined it for my mum, cuz she looks like a sucker and she loves animals too.
Mum said NO at first..but the girls kept coming back. Mum was sitting in the bleachers minding her own business, when here these girls came again. They asked my mum if she would hold us, so they could go get some candy and drinks at the concession stand. Mum said, Oh alright, but you girls better come back and not take off and leave these puppies behind.
They came back, but it was like an hour later. They new that would give my mum enough time to get attached to me. SMART lil girls!!!!
I never knew what happened to my other two brothers. I sure hope they found loving homes, just like I did.
Mum said she will take me this year to the Old Settlers, so I can see the lil sneaky girls again.
Daddy said maybe they will have more puppies they can sucker my mum into adopting and I can have a playmate again.
Mum said, she doesn't doubt it.....she is almost sure of it.
Deetzy Boy
I will post a photo next week of my girlfriend. Mum is too lazy to walk over and take one right now, and its muddy and rainy. Rain doesn't bother me!!!




26 comments:
Gosh - I'm so glad you're Mum has a soft heart...
Pats & pets
Blue
Happy adoption day anniversary! You got a good moomie, too.
Levi
Hi, Deetz -
Happy Adoption Day! We are so glad your Mum chose you - otherwise we would not know you. We had all sorts of rain last weekend so we know what it's like to feel muddy. We don't like rain much.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Happy adoption day Deetz ! One year full of love and joy and hapiness and....friends, girlfriend...wooohooo !
Kisses, Faya
w00f's Deetz and Gizmo...happy gotcha day, Deetz... tomorrow...its fate that ur mom wuz at the rodeo..u belonged to her and ur daddy from the start, c the little girls knew dat...
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi, Deetzy...
I'm sooo happy your Mom brought you home...But, then, who could resist you???
I hope your brothers found forever homes, too...
Abby xxxooo
Deetzy
Thank dog youw Mommi found you and the little giwls wewe sneaky..I hope youw bwuvvews awe getting the love you have too
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Deetz!
Man, tomorrow is quite the day... Jackson's birthday, my birthday, and your adoption day! How exciting!
I'm so glad your mom adopted you, it's a good thing she has a soft heart!
Sparky
OH! What a sweet story...happy anniversary to you and your kind mom!
Thamk goodness she was there(for her and us!!) Love and kissesA+A
Certainly an interesting way to find a home! I am glad she was there for you!
We are so glad that your mom was an old softie. Hopefully your brothers found a home as good as yours.
We are still holding out hope that Charlotte will return. Flash was gone for 8 days once and came back on his own.
Good luck with your girlfriend.
What a cutie you were-- still kinda cute. I'd take you home too. You sure grew a lot in a year. Have fun-- if they take you....
Deefor
Hi, Deetz!
Happy Adoption Day!
those girls sure knew something!
Glad you found you mom and she found you too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Deetz,
Happu Gotcha Day! Let us know if you find those girls and get any information on your brothers!
Pedro
Hi Deetz!
Scottie here...so nice to meet you! Happy Adoption Day to you! (It's the 15th already at my place!) Glad to hear that you got such a lovely home and family to go to...I suppose you have the 'sneaky girls' to thank for your fortune...=) Will be checking back soon!
Scottie
Happy Adoption Day, Deetz! We are glad your mom has a big heart! We are glad that you have so much love too in this wonderful home! Keeping paws crossed for a new playmate.
Keeping Charlotte in our thoughts and prayers.
Hugs to Gizmo.
Hi Deetz,
I gotta say that I'm happy your Mom is a softie cuz she brought you home and into all of our hearts! Happy GOTCHA day tomorrow! Enjoy your self this weekend and don't party too much! Oh, I can't wait to see a picture of your girlfriend. I bet she is super cute!
Your pal,
Kirby
happy anniversay deetz... u deserve the best of love...
Your mum is so special for taking you!
I'm so glad your mom brought you home and gave you a nice furever home Deetz
~ Girl girl
Happy gotcha day, Deetz!
Your mom is the BEST! Bless her!
We hope you get ice cream on your special day!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Your mum did a good thing that day Deetzie. We're so glad she was there and those lil girls sure are smart.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Deetz, you are so lucky mom was there that day to bring you home. It would be fun for you to get a little playmate now that you are a big guy.
SLobbers,
Mango
What a cute picture! And you sure got a good mum. I hope the others got good homes too!
--JB
Deetz, you are very lucky to have such a wonderful mum. You make sure you look after her now.
Post a Comment