NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Mum Embarrasses me!

Video's are self-explanatory!


27 comments:

Asta said...

Deetzy
thewe is nothin to be embawwased about..twue love is bootiful..I hope we can see youw giwlfwiend sometime too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The 3 G-Dales said...

Deetzy - You da MAN! We have some fine looking young ladies that live near us....but alas...Mumsie doesn't let us go to see them too often...

How nice ya got girlfriend....bet she's weally cute! Be sure to be a gentledog and give her kisses every time you see her and wet her haff the best seat wiff the best view too - ok?

Go Deetzy, Go Deetzy, we are rooting for ya bud!

Roy Al and Jack- Jack

Deefor said...

Your mom is a big tease. Don't feel bad. You're lucky to have a girlfriend nearby. Can't wait to see her.

Deefor

Faya said...

Maybe she is jalous ?....Do you have a picture of your Girlfriend for us ?
Kisses, Faya

Eric said...

Aw,dude, I feel for you. The 2 leggededs are sooooooo embarassing at times. Did you see your girl? Can we all see her sometime too? I bet she's as cute as you.

Wags. Eric

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz and Gizmo, hmmm me cant git videos to work rite, me not nos y it does that...when iz we gonna c ur girl friend..

b safe,
~rocky~

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

You didn't do anything to be embarrassed about. Girlfriends are cool. Tell mom to quit picking on you. LOL

Levi's mom who will freak out when he gets one.

Asta said...

Deetzy
He updated..he's out of intensive cawe!!! WOoooT!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Pedro said...

Deetz,

You're gonna have to show us a picture of your girlfriend!!!

Pedro

Lizzy said...

OMDog, Deetz!

You have a girlfriend?! Wow! And wow again! Where's a picture?!

Sparky

Duke said...

Having a girlfriend is nothing to be embarrassed about, Deetz! It's perfectly normal! We can't wait to see her!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

You shouldn't be embarrassed that you have a girlfriend. We think that's so sweet. Congratulations on your award.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Agatha and Archie said...

OMG we understand completely...Human just don't understand true love..Love A+A

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Are you gonna show us a picture of your girlfriend? What's her name?

Abby xxxooo

Dexter said...

Aw, Deetz, that's your private life, OK? Mom needs to understand that you are a teenager and don't want to discuss those things with her.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I was waiting to see your girlfriend in that last video! Maybe next time, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

Well, as my mom's friend at work says, "Pictures!! Or it didn't happen!" We need a picture of your girlfriend. Is she shy?

love & wags,
River

Willow the Black Dale said...

You have a girlfriend. I thought I was your girlfriend. Oh wait. I am your girl pal-dude. It is just better this way Deetzy. She will break your heart, but me!!! You will always haveme, your fart buddy.

Speaking of farts. We have a fart friend in need. My friend Howie is in prison for farting and is on a diet. Can you hop on over to my friend Dozer and Coopers Blog and help us bail him out. You can find their blog at my blog. My mom is still computer linking stupid. She says sorry.

Big smooches,
Willow
Thanks for helping us out!!!

Joe Stains said...

awe Dude you have nothing to be embarrassed about!! After 8 years I finally found a girlfriend and it has been great

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw... you look so bashful.. I bet your girlfriend is real pretty

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Aww, you got a girlfriend is it Deetzy boy? There's nothing to be embarrassed about. We're not here to laugh or tease you...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Deetz, mums can be SO embarrassing sometimes, can't they! We're hoping for a sneaky peek at your girlfriend soon! J x

PS I won't be updating my blog until tomorrow (Friday) afternoon so don't worry about me!)

Unknown said...

Hi Deetz,

As someone who has recently dipped a toe into the pool of romance, i can sympathize with the barrage of questions! Just remember, a gentleman never tells!

So...what's she like???

After your outstanding work on the Fenway campaign, I need your managerial skills to assure I have a fair sampling of votes for who will receive the Final Rose and become my girlfriend. Tell your pals to vote!!!

Your pal,

Petey

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Oh Deetz!!! You sly guy you. I'm thinking I heard someone talking about possibly you may need to be "tutored" before you get hooked-up for life with some young gal that wasn't right for you in the beginning. Be careful my friend.... Hoomans just don't understand how love sick guys can dig under fences and/or climb over them.... I knew a guy that went right through them!!! Crazy Dale that he was.... and is now tutored!!

Aireslaps,
Apache and her tribe

Chef said...

Deetz! You got the girl next door! Bet she's gorgeous. Don't let your Mama's teasing bother you- She's just having a hard time letting go. She'll get over it.

xox
Chef

Casper and pals said...

Come on Deetzy tell us all about her!

Katie and Gizmo said...

Humans! I don't know why we put up with them. hehe

My mum embarrasses me all the time by dressing me up (sometimes like a girl) and then taking photos of me. How humiliating!
I still love her though.

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"