NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Gold Card Award!



I have pondered as to who to give this gold card too...I would like to give it to all of you, actually if you don't have one, you can take this one, if you want too...

Okay:
Here we go

re-passing gold card rules:
1) Only five people allowed (crazy, everyone should have one)
2) Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3) One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
4) you must link back to whoever gave you this award.

First and foremost (new word I learned, foremost) I would like to thank Snowy and Crystal and Abby for passing this award to me.

I pass this award on to Asta because with all the trauma and crazyness and upsets at her home this summer, she always takes the time to visit each of us and bring smiles and wellness her way. She is a great nurse too. Also, her pawents are bwoke

Next is JB Because she was the first kitty friend I have ever had. She doesn't hiss at me or anything.

Next is Beasley because he is my buddy for life and he doesn't get disgusted when I fart, we think its funny

Next is Bogart Because while searching to figure out what kind of dog I was my mum helped me find Bogart and if we had not have found him, then we would not know all of you.

and finally Faya cuz she spends lots of money sending lil piggies all over and toys and cards and TONS of love! She has brought so many joy and smiles.

Gizmo is still eating. Mum found out he really likes chicken-fried steak with gravy. I still don't have a playmate, but mum is working on it. I know everyone misses Charlotte as much as I do and I wish she would come home too.

Deetzy

22 comments:

Eduardo said...

Congrats on your award! I wish charlotte would come home soon too!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Faya said...

Oh thank you my sweet Deetz ! Thank you so much. I guess after reading your blog people will think I am rich....hahahaha....
We are all waiting for Charlotte with you Deetz.
Kisses, Faya

Snowy and Crystal said...

aww Deetzy, we do understand that you miss having a playmate :(

we will keep on praying that Charllote will get back to you *wet wet licks*

you sure deserve this award, pal

Maltese Paws,

S&C

Duke said...

Congratulations on your award, Deetz!
Gizmo's dindin sounds pretty yummy to us!
We keep waiting for good news about Charlotte too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

We're glad to hear Gizmo is still eating. He sounds like a trooper!
Congrats on your award, it's well deserved.
We continue to cross our paws for Charlotte.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Congratulations on your award. You really deserve it. We are keeping our paws crossed for Charlotte to come home.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hey Deetz,

check our blog again...the same post that you last commented on...we just edited it again.

Post title "Surprise", under "edited by Snowy and Crystal

There is a surprise waiting for you too :p

Maltese Paws

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your award, Deetz!
I am keeping my paws crossed for Charlotte!

woofs
Thor

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, you surely do deserve that award. you are an amazing dog friend to all of us dogs. you were really thoughtful in choosing the dogs to give the award too and we like what you said about them. you're very gracious and we aspire to be like you.

woofs.

the many Bs said...

PS.. dogs and kitty that you gave the award to.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Congratulations on your Award!
Gizmo's meal sounds pretty good to me! Glad he is eating well!
Charlotte come home! Charlotte come home! Paws crossed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congrats on your award. Good choices for sharing it.

It would be nice if Charlotte would be found or come home.

Doesn't appear your mom locks you up when she goes to work now. Does that mean you're behaving and staying close to home?

Asta said...

Deetzy
thank you so much fow that gold cawd..I want to go buy food fow all the dfuwwfwiends in the wowld now who don't have homes like us..(asta it's not that kind of gold card) what do you mean Mommi? Deetz said It was..anyway thank you vewy much my dawling fwiend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Urban Smoothie Read said...

now u can buy as many treats as u like...

Joe Stains said...

I will come over and play with you if I get some Chicken Fried Steak, YUM!

i said...

Congrats on your award! We just gave you the same one too! That goes to show how special you are!

Amber-Mae said...

You look pretty sad in that picture Deetz. Still thinking about Charlotte? We too. Hope she'll be back home soon. But anyway, congrats on your award!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

DEETZ!!!

Thanks so much for the award man! You are like my best friend. I like that we can fart and laugh about it.

You look so sad in your picture. I'm sending some airehugs and lots of love your way!

I love you Deetz! Slurp your mums face real good when you see her!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Cassidy said...

I am so sad to hear that Charlotte is missing, you must all be so,so worried.

We will pray that she comes home very soon.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Pedro said...

Deetz,

Glad to hear Gizmo likes chicken fried steak. There is a chihuahua from Australia named Gizmo and he has a blog! There is a link on my site if you haven't met that Gizmo yet. Isn't that funny???

Pedro

Deefor said...

Chicken fried steak sound yummy. I like each of those words so together they must be like a feast. Specially with gravy. Maybe I can sneak Arrow out to you when my mom's not looking. He's small. Maybe I can mail him to you.

Deefor

Bogart H. Devil said...

Thanks sweet Deetz!!!!

Big Aire Kisses,
Bogart

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"