Today is Jackson's surgery!!!! Our paw prayers are most important today!!! Paws are crossed.......

Everyone has been curious has to whether Fenway won or didn't win. Here is the blog comment on Fenway's blog:
Fenway Said: The GOOD NEWS is that I won the Plum TV-Martha's Vineyard Dog of the Month And A Half Contest, beating out Bailey the Golden Retriever.
Apparently Bailey is not conceding the contest graciously and lodged a howling protest. So...they are making Cry Baby Bailey the "official" winner because he was leading as of July 31. But I get to make the TV appearance on August 17 when I am invited to the official taping—Bailey is off-island.
SO, there you have it folks....In one way he WON, but in another he didn't. He WON because we here at DWB (and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it) help out our friends in a big way. When one calls, WE come running!!!
I know some of you have given me awards and I have come and got them and will post them tomorrow! Today I feel is Jackson's day!!!
You can do it, buddy!
Deetzy Boy (Does anyone know where I can get a SUPERDOG cape? I think I would look magnificant in one)




25 comments:
Deetz,
We'll be pawing for Jackson and Charlotte again today! Fenway was robbed!!!
Pedro
Hi, Deetz -
We think you will look pawtastic in a SUPERDOG cape. We would love to see a picture of you in one.
We will also be pawing for Jackson, Charlotte and Phoenix (Phoenix is doing much better).
We are sorry we did not get to vote for Fenway - we were away and had very limited access to the internet.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Deetzy Boy--
I am also asking you to be my Campaign Press Secretary. Excellent post election analysis, dude. And you're right about the DWB community sticking together to support one another.
Today, I am going to hunt for the special striped beach stones that the Wampanoag Indians claim have special healing powers. When I find one, I will rub it mightily with my paws and send wishes to the Big doG for our friend Jackson's recovery.
You are definitely a Super Dog. I will find you that cape!
Your loyal friend,
Fenway
Deetz,
we would love to see you in a superdog cape! I think you can borrow supermans, he's not busy right now.
We would also love to see a picture of the new girlfriend. You lucky dog.
Rambo
We're thinking about Jax! Yeah, Fenway won & I think Bailey & his Mom are just cry babies!!! I think I'd prefer to be on TV than just being the winner of that competition.
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi Deetz,
My mom is still on her work computer so just a quick hello. I will pray for Jackson today. I hope all goes well. That is funny about Fenway's contest. I think he still should have won! Are you sniffing your girl today?
We hope to get our home computer up and running tonight....crossing my paws, so I can visit everyone again soon.
Have fun with your girl today!
--JB
Our paws remain crossed for Jackson!
You would look awesome in a superdog cape, Deetz!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
w00f's Deetz and Gizmo, u wood look like superdog in ur cape, Deetz...me sorrwy Fenway didnt win it all, me think the rest of 'em cheated....me iz praying fur jackson and crossed paws...
b safe,
~rocky~
Still have my paws crossed for Jackson! Congrats to Fenway!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Deetz!
We've never met Jackson before, but we will be thinking of him and keeping him in our prayers! I hope he has a safe surgery and a quick recovery!
Sparky
Hey pal, thanks for your continued good wishes! Sounds like you did a great job for Fenway! J x
Deetzy -
Paws crossed for Jackson. Paws crossed.
did you see my post on all of your fabulous goodies - I posted as soon as I got access to my computer. Thank you so much again.
Paws crossed for Jackson.
Deetzy Boy!
Thank doGness Jackson made it through surgery! We'll keep praying, sending AireZen and sending healing goober smooches his way!
We're also praying for Charlotte and for some sign that she is okay!
Congrats on your first girlfriend, man. Does she have a name? Are her parents letting you move in with her? Just be careful out there by her pen at night. Since you're out in the country I worry about you, man!
Take care, buddy. I can't believe that this girlpup smells better than farts, but if you say so...
Goober love,
Stanley
** paws crossed for Jackson **
You serious about my little sister? Ok the plan is, since my dad and mom are out most part of the day cos they have to go to this place called 'office' (whatever that place is, I do not like it, but they said that's where they get money to buy me toys and treats, so oh well..whatever.), anyway I digressed. When they are out, I will get a box and put my skunky sister in and mail her off to you. I will even throw in some treats and toys since you are kind enough to take her off my paws..
Disclaimer: 'Goods' sent are not refundable or exchangeable..
Hi Deetz!
It's swell that you've got a girlfriend! I now have to pick just one (or two) girlfriend(s) from my five dates. Any thoughts?
We're just beaming over here with the good news about Jackson... he may not be out of the woods yet, but we can see the path.
Did you read Abby's post about her cat coming back after being gone a whole year? I immediately thought of Charlotte. We need to focus the power of the paw on her finding her way home.
Your pal,
Petey
Hi, Deetz!
Paws crossed for Jackson. He had his surgery and went well but we need to send him more good vibes for a fast recovery!
Fenway is the winner!
I wonder what do you want to do with a superdog cape!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hey Deetz,
Still got my paws crossed for Jackson, will keep them that way till he is home and celebrating his birthday!
So, I voted for Fenway and then checked out to see if he won and was shocked to see that evil lady Noreen's comments. I was so mad that she thought Fenway would cheat. Perhaps she hasn't heard of the power of Dogs with Blogs. We are a group not to be messed with!! If I ever run for political office, I'll bring you on board my team!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi Deetz,
Still praying for Charlotte's safe return and Jackson's recovery.
Congrats to Fenway! Being on tv is cool! Our votes are valid, so why the protest? Sounds like the other dog is a sore loser.
Deetz!
We heard that Jackson's surgery went well and hopefully he'll be home on Friday for his birthday. Everyone has to wish him happy birthday on Friday...I've had my paws crossed all day. It looks like all our hopes and prayers for him worked.
I found a Superdog costume at this place for you:
http://www.dogclothes-apparel.com/sites/Costumes/Superdog
Oh yeah, about Fenway. That is very wierd. Why did they cave in to the other dog when Fenway had the most votes? Anyway being on TV is a big honour. So there, crybabydog!
xox
Chef
That's weird about Fenway and Bailey.
I sure think you'll look pawsome in a superdog cape Deetz
~ Girl girl
Yes Deetz, you DO need a SUPERDOG cape :)
Love,
Bogart
The power of the prayer worked fopr Jackson - yeah!
You don't need a cape Deetz , you are super dog!
Wags, Eric x
A superdog cape sound good. Ask Tanner about where he gets his. Me and Arrow are both rooting for Sherman and glad his surgery was good. Paws all crossed.
I think Fenway won fair and square. All that Blogging Doggie Power.
Deefor
We have a lot of catching up to do in the blogging world, but the good thing is, we are back to recieve those good news on Jackson getting back home and Fenway getting alot of votes. and you know what: you sure is a SUPERDOG! without you, we wouldn't know about Fenway and the contest ;) thanks to you for annoucing about that ^_^ you sure is one good and sweet friend, and yeah we are always here for each other in blogger
Wet licks
Maltese Paws,
S&C
Post a Comment