My friend, FENWAY, is a contestant in the Martha Vineyards Dog of The Month Photo Contest.....His mother is a horrible manager, and Fenway has asked me to step in....Sorry, Fenway's Mum, but Super Deetzy Boy is too the rescue.....
SO, I am asking EVERY ONE to please go and vote for Fenway. I saw the picture, and believe you me, its a WINNER!!!!!!!!!
Here is the link:
Dog Of The Month
Blogger wouldn't let me load the photo here, so with a lil trickery, I loaded the photo over there, on the right of the screen.....you can click on the photo too to go and vote.
Hurry he hardly has any votes, cuz his mum is a horrible manager, and I cannot fail.
It will only take a moment, I promise.
Deetzy Boy, Fenways Manager




32 comments:
I voted! I got an award for you!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Ok Deetz, I voted for your friend Fenway (even though he's named after that baseball field that the arch enemies of the Yankee's play at!) It really was a great picture!!
Pedro
Hi, Deetzy...
I went over & voted for Fenway...
I love his picture...
Abby xxxooo
Hey Deetz, we did it! we voted. and we're gonna do it again on a different computer! you are a good manager. a dog needs to have a good publicity manager.
woofs.
We already voted. With your help he just might win.
Levi
Deetz,
I will go vote for Fenway. We can not let him lose!
--JB
w00f's Deetz and all, me voted, heehee me tried to vote again but they catched me...
b safe,
~rocky~
Deetzy-- You are better than Terry McAuliffe. You are better than Karl Rove. You are THE BEST!!!
Thanks for riding mom out of town. She just doesn't have the qualifications that are inherent in the canine species.
Deetzy sniffed out the competition and howled loud and clear for all his friends to come and paw out my needed votes. I've gone from a measly 4 votes to nearly 30 in just 2 hours!
Thank you one and all...and Deetzy, you will be my Chief of Staff!
We went by and voted for Fenway too. But we have to admit we were tempted to go back and vote for those who had 0 votes so they wouldn't feel bad.
You are some manager Deetz! Glad that you are on the job. I'm sure that Fenway will take a commanding lead now that you are managing his campaign.
Your friend,
Niamh
We voted once today already and we're heading back over to see if it'll take our other email address!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
POOPOO! They must have spies over there! They won't let us vote again! Bummer!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz!
That's so nice of you to help your pal out!
We voted fur Fenway!! And you're right, he has a marvelous pic!
All the best of luck to him!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
We voted for Fenway Deetz.
tailwags
Noah
Hi, Deetz!
I went and voted for Fenway! He is in second place now! I hope he gets lots of votes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Ok Deetzy,
We'll vote too!
Rambo & MM
I went and voted too. He was in second when I was there. Hope he wins!
love & wags,
river
I voted for Fenway too! Oooh, he has got to catch up with that fluffy doggy, Bailey.
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
I'm off to vote now for your pal. J x
hey Deetz, we did it again! hee hee. Fenway is doing pretty well now. you have helped him gain a lot of votes. you're a good manager.
woofs.
Deetzy
It's sosweet of you to helo Fenway!
I voted twice fwom two diffewent pootews..I wishIcould vote even mowe
smoochie kisses
ASTA
I have voted for Fenway. I hope he wins.
Luv
Snowball
Peess: I am praying for good news about Charlotte. Looks like there is still no signs of her... I will continue to pray for her safe return. Don't give up hope.
Hi Deetay
I was thinking of you and youw family..any news of charlotte??
I hhope she's happy somewhewe
love andsmoochie kisses
ASTA
Hey Deetzy - you are such an awesome manager for your friend Fenway!
We are off to vote for him.
PS- Come and visit our bloggie to take part in our Saskatchewan quiz!
Woofs Casper, Nikki & Muddy Buddy
Deetz
I voted for Fenway too!
woofs
Thor
I also voted for Fenway and if you ever compete for Best Campaign Manager, I'll vote for you too, Deetzie.
xox
Chef
We tried to vote for Fenway, but we think our girl must be really dumb or something. She found the pictures of the dogs but couldn't figure out how to vote (or see how many votes the other dogs got)
I voted for Fenway (twice cause I used both pawrents). I posted today on your fabulous package! I am sorry but I was not able to post about the package until my pawrents returned but thank you for sending it!
love,
toffee
Ok, going over to vote now. You are such a sweet friend, Deetz!
I just went to Fenway's blog and he won the contest. That's so cool
~ Girl girl
Hey Deetz,
an award is wating for you in our blog....few words that we had to tell the world about you as well
Maltese Paws
Okay Deetz!
I'm on it! Fear not my managing friend! I will not let you, Fenway or his mom down! Just let me snarf down some food for energy real quick...put out a fart in the name of Deetz, and I will be over in no time flat to send out a vote!
Hehehe!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Post a Comment