Then I saw mum off to work for the last time this week!
She only gets two days off a week.
Do your pawents only get two days too?
Here is a photo of the colts. They mow one of our neighbors lawns. In the background is our house and you can see Elrie...waaaaay back there, in the background. Somewhere out there is Charlotte! I bet it is scary for her at night sometimes. Mum and I still keep calling and looking. Paw Power will bring her home, and if not to my home to someone else's who will love her lots and lots.

Also, I have received this wonderful GOLD card. Its real gold too, mum said!
There are rules with it.
I want to ponder about who to give this too, over the weekend.
I would love to give it to everyone, but mum said sometimes we have to follow the rules.
So whomever (I love that word, whomever)gets this card from me...its a very special card from me to you.

Signing off for the weekend. I gets to go and see the sneaky girls this weekend!!!
I am so excited. AND, mum is getting me my very own puppy too, and maybe some ice cream.
Deetzy




36 comments:
Is your mom still checking the shelter(s)? Sometimes pets arrive at a shelter long after being lost and if no one claims them ....
You're getting your own puppy?
Hey, Jan, we have a complaint. We want our own puppy too! (No fair, Jan said, NO!!!!)
hi Deetz,
huh? your mom is getting you your very own puppy? what's this about?
we sure do hope Charlotte is okay. we still hope that she will come home.
our mom has to work 5 days a week also, and then she has the weekends to spend the whole time with us. she takes us to the dog park and sometimes she gives us haircuts.
woofs.
We're so glad you are still checking the shelter and actively looking. Jan has known folks gave up very soon afterward. She takes a few photos at the shelter for the paper and she has known of at least a couple who have recognized their dog's photo long after they quit looking. We really hope Charlotte is found! I-wonder-what-happened never goes away.
Hopefully, Deetz will enjoy a new playmate. But Jan still says, no, we can't have one. sigh.
Those were pawsome pictures of the sunrise, Deetz! Hope you'll find Charlotte soon!
Scottie
We are still hoping that Charlotte will return safely.
What is this about you getting a puppy. You are still a baby yourself.
How is Gizmo doing. We think of him often.
Grammie says she was in Kansas when she went on her long motor trip. I asked if she had seen you, but she did not.
Those pictures are wonderful.
Hi, Deetz -
You are getting another puppy? That's great! We are still hoping that Charlotte will come home. And you will get ice cream? You are one lucky dog.
Mama and Papa also only get two days off. Mama gets Saturday and Sunday and Papa gets two but not always the same days. Mama also has to do homework on the weekends but I do get to play frisbee and take walks.
Have a great weekend.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Congratulations on your award Deetz.
I scoured those photos for Charlotte - couldn't see her either..hope she comes home to you all one day.
You Mom took some fab- a- daba- doo photo's early this morning. Very early, I was giving it zzzzzz's ,or was I? Very confusing this time difference. And a new puppy??? And ice cream?? What a wonderful wagging weekend my friend!
Eric x
Hi, Deetz!
Your mom took pawesome pictures!
I have the hope Charlotte will be back home and then will be 4 of you having fun together!
My mom HAS to work 5 days a week. 2 days off to spend with me.
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Deetz!!!
My human works lots too and only gets 2 days off a week too...sometimes not even that...they always seem to call her in on her days off!
Anway...you get your own puppy this weekend? What kind will you get? Do you get to pick it out?
How is your girlfriend smelling? I want to smell her...but with my missing bits, she just may smell like a regular glorious dog!
Hehehehe! I'm really tired today!
I'm going to miss you this weekend Deetz. I will see if my human can ship me out to you, I will let her know that you will take good care of me. But then, could your mum ship you out to me? I'll share one of my beds with you...
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Bone Beasley
Deetz!
That sunrise is absolutely beautiful! I love the pink and blue colors!
I really hope Charlotte comes back home soon...
I hope you have a GRRRReat weekend my friend!
Sparky
Deetz, congratulations on your first year, and congratulations...for winning a medal in the Pawlimpics today! Come check it out!
Your friend, Lenny
Congratulations on your paw-limpic medal, Deetz! I won one too!
Yer friend,
Mitch
What a pretty sunrise!
We're hoping that Charlotte will come home one day soon! Each time we come to your blog we hope today is the day for great news!
Love ya lots,
Maggie & Mitch
Deetz
My mom and dad also have only two days off.
Beautiful pictures!
We hope Charlotte comes home soon!
Have a great weekend you all!
woof
Thor
Hey Deetzie,
We've still got our paws crossed for Charlotte. We wonder where she went??
Are you really getting a puppy...how exciting!! Can't wait to meet puppy.
Congrats on your medal too.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Your very own puppy! We're impressed. You must be a good boy. My G-Mom would never trust me to take care of a puppy. She says I'm too lazy.
We're still keeping our paws crossed for Charlotte.
Rambo & MM
Mums photo's were worthy of Sky Watch Friday - infact heaps better than many!
Con grats on award.
Had hoped for news of Charlotte - still hoping she'll come home soon.
Pats & pets
Blue
Congratulations on your medal Deetzy...i hope that Charlotte comes home soon so that you can show her. Hope your mom had a good time with the sneaky girls ...tee hee..
Congrats on your award Deetzy!!! We are still praying for Charlotte..Wha't this about your own puppy??and ICE CREAM??!! Do tell all!! Love A+A
Hi, Deetzy...
I'm glad you like your Award...It is a very special Award & that's why I passed it on to you...Cuz you are really special...
Wow...You got a new girlfriend & you are getting a new puppy & ice cream??
I'm still hoping to hear that Charlotte has found her way home...Keep calling & wishing...
Have a great weekend...
Abby xxxooo
Hi Deetz,
Any signs of Charlotte? I'll keep praying for her safe return.
Your Mom works 5 days/week? Mine too, worse than that, she has to work every other weekend, 2 major holidays, 2 minor holidays/ year!
What kind of work is that?
Cheers!
I hate those long goodbyes. You look so sad. Those horsie lawn mowers are pretty cool.
Slobbers,
Mango
Deetz, WOW sun rise pictures are sooo BEAUTIFUL! We love the colors in the sky.
and that video of you is soo adorable. Our mommy is supposed to be a student who is in summer hoiday, but she ended up getting a summer job NOW!!!!!! so she is off 5 days a week too - not fair
aww Charlotte: where ever you are, we hope that you are safe, and please get back home
Maltese Paws,
S&C
Deetzie....a puppy??? What's this bout a puppy??? Inquiring dogs wanna know!
We're thinkin' of Charlotte all the time and feel she was found by someone who's keepin' her safe...
Love and Kissies...
Lacie
Deetzy,
WE've been so sad about Charlotte -- and then we read the story of how you came to your Mom.
That got the leaky eyes going.
We're so glad she was a "sucker" and that you may get your very own puppy too.
How is Gizzy??
Ous Gizmo is doing OK. Our sister was down to see her, and she is very happy in her new home, with lots of other dogs and people who love her.
Jake and Just Harry
Those were pretty pictures - we love the colorful sky. We are very sorry to hear that Charlotte isn't home yet. Hopefully she's just visiting a boyfriend or taking a vacation at a nice person's house.
Our girl is supposed to get two days off a week, but many weeks she only gets one (or sometimes none).
Hi Deetzy,
Sorry to hear that Charlotte's not home yet... hopefully she is safe and well.
Ohhh.. you are getting a puppy? Aren't you taking mine? Please, please take her.. she is paper trained, can sit on command and doesn't eat a lot (yet)..
Deetz!!!
I'm missing you!!!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi hi hi, Deetz! We're thinking that since someone took down all your mom's signs, it must be someone who found Charlotte and wants to keep her. Hopefully, she's having a great life, but we are still hoping she comes home to you.
We wanna know more about this new puppy you're getting. Oh, and congrats on you award!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Deetz,
Every day when my mom and I click on your blog we hope, hope, hope to see that Charlotte has come home. We still have faith that she will. Are you getting a "real" puppy???
Pedro
hi Deetz, our mom has been catching up on her worrying this weekend and we wondered if you have heard from Charlotte? how can we find her? we have to bring her home.
and how is Gizmo doing? we sure think about you kiddos a lot.
woofs!
Deetzy
What a bootiful sky..I bet you wewe looking up and wishing youw wish fow Chawlotte's safe wetuwn..I think of hew all the time and wowwy about hew..congwatulations on youw awawd and also on youw pawlimpic win!!!
What new puppy??????
that's pawsome..I loved youw video..you awe one sweet pup!
Daddi goes away to wowk fow five days and sometimes to teach at night too..Mommi wowks at home on hew paintings thank dog..but soon she might have to go to wowk too..we'we vewy bwoke
smoochie kisses
ASTA
You're getting a puppy?? A real one or a toy? We're still hoping Charlotte's ok and finds her way home to you guys. Deetzie, you are so cute my Mama says she couldn't go to work if I looked at her the way you look in that video!!
xox
Chef
I hope Charlotte is OK somewhere. Both me and Arrow were strays who found humans and moved to Denver. That sunrise is real pretty. Arrow likes to sit on 2 steps like you.
Deefor
What beautiful pictures! You look so cute there watching the sunrise. Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it to me!
--JB
Post a Comment