NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Pool Games

It was so hot here this weekend that mum filled up my pool for me. I was acting all silly in there and mum forgot her camera. She went in and got some snackies and the camera so she could capture me having lots of fun.
I was a little shy since I did not have my swimming trucks on and was afraid of drowning.
Mum threw the snackies in the water. They FLOAT! Its great.



Also, for all those who have been asking about Gizmo. Mum took this photo last night of him. As you can see he is still with us, although he is very tired and looking extremely skinny. My lil brother has alot of heart and I hope I have as much when I get older.


I should be over to check out your bloggie anytime now. I may be there right now, you never know.
Deetzy Boy

28 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

You are sooo cute...It's sooo funny how you just ate the snackies & then got right out of the pool...

That's a good way to get you in the pool...I think my Mom would have to do something like that, too...

Gizmo is sooo adorable...What a fighter that little guy is...And, you are the bestest brother ever...

Abby xxxooo

Niamh said...

Deetz,

You look cool in the pool!! I wish that I had been there with you - we could have played "bobbing for snackies, and other fun games.

Glad to see that little Gizmo is hanging in there. He is a little cutie.

Your friend,
Niamh

Duke said...

Were your snackies soggy, Deetz? We bet they tasted good anyway!
Gizmo is looking good!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Faya said...

Thank you for giving us such a nice picture of Gizmo !
Have you already try to swim ? I don't like water. I do like you. Only the paws and my nose are in water and I think this is enough.
Kisses, Faya

Snowball said...

Isn't it fun to have your own pool?

Gizmo looks pretty alert. I hope he is feeling good.

Luv
Snowball

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetzy, Gizmo, and Charlotte, Gizmo looks good fur a little old guy...u take shuch good care of him, and he iz a fighter...glad u mama got ur pool out, did charlotte hog it??

b safe,
~rocky~

Hero said...

Floating snackies sound great!! Your brother Gizmo is a handsome little guy and looks to be a great role model for you.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
You went swimming without your swim trunks on? Oooh, skinny dipping! I don't like to wear clothes myself at all. I bet that water was refreshing, uh, for you....not me.
Gizmo looks good in his picture. He sure is hanging in, isn't he? Make sure you get him to eat every day.
Have a great evening!
--JB

River said...

That certainly looks cool & refreshing--and you get snackies when you get in the pool. Gizmo looks so sweet. Help him eat a hot dog today.

love & wags,
River

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

You look so cute in your pool. I (Hershey) like to swim but I am not sure about Kaci.

Gizmo looks like he is doing pretty well. Have a good evening.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I can see you like wet snackies!
I've never had a snack in my pool. I need to try that!
Tell Gizmo that we love him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

I HATE my pool, do you want it??? Your Gizmo sure is adorable :)

Moco said...

Good job getting into the pool. we have a pool like that, but we never got in it.
That Gizmo is a real trooper.

i said...

Must be really nice to be eating floating snacks, eh? You should have a pool pawty, Deetz. That'd be real fun too!

Glad to see Gizmo in good spirits. As cute as ever!

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Deetzy,
The pool looks very refreshing. Bet those snackies were a bit on the soggy side hee hee.
It's good to see Gizmo. He sure is a trooper.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Cassidy said...

Gizmo must be as strong as a little ox, bless him.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Dexter said...

Deetz - Did you get heat stoked or something? You look kind of dazed there in the pool.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Black and Tans. said...

eHiya Deetz

It was v hot here too last weekend and we had our pool full up. Never tried floating snacks before we must look into that.
Your brother Gizmo is such a lovely boy and your Mum took a beautiful photo of him.

Molly and Taffy

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, that looks like a great pool. that's extra fun when you have floating treats.

that's a good picture of Gizmo. he looks pretty happy.

woofs.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!!

I so wish I could go swimming with you! I need to teach you how to dig in the water, and you need to teach me how to hike my leg to pee. Yea, yea...I'm still a squater! But I'm tuff okay...a whole lot tuffer than any stuffy I've met!

It was awesome, this morning I woke up my human at like 4:30 am 'cause I stared at her real good! She said I scared her, but how could a face like ours scare anybody?

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Asta said...

Deetzy
I love that pictoowe of Gizmo..you'we wight I hope we all have as much bwavewy and heawt..
I'm glad you decided to go into that wefweshing watew..even if only fow a little..you'll see you'll get to like it..don't joke about dwowning..I'll wecussitate you wifout it if you want
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Deetz,
I saw that you had a lot of fun with the pool.
My mom will buy me a kiddie pool 'cause I'm not allowed to be near the human pool. I jumped into that 4 times and scared the daylight out of her.
I'm a Maltese, I weigh 5.6lbs.
XOXO

Eric said...

That's a really nice pool Deetz, Did you feet cool and a bit stuffied after eating all those snackies? Hope you sent a photo of that in for the Pawlimpics? You lookes so cute, checking on your Mom every now and then for her approval. And what a star Gizmo is,lovely to see his cute agreat to sweet little face, Give hima lickie kissy from me.

Wags, ERic x

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Deetz!
Wow, we're not big fans of water, but that looks fun!
PLUS you got snackies in the water, lucky!
Gizmo looks really cute in that pic! We hope he can get some rest and maybe gain a few pounds. Hope he's doing alright!
Also, we just saw the slideshow of you growing up, it's so cute!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Chef said...

Aw Deetz, we really enjoyed watching you in the pool. That face of yours is so cute.

We loved your mommy's comments too. Do you know she asked you four times if you're blowing bubbles, giggle, giggle ...My Mama does that too. Why do they repeat themselves like that??

So I guess soggy cookies taste good, eh? I always wondered about that.

xox
Chef

Kirby said...

Hey Deetz,

That is a great pool. It must be so wonderfully refreshing on those hot, hot days. I love that your treats float! I've got to get me some of those, but I guess I'd need the pool too, cuz I think they'd float away in the lake. He he! Give Gimo a lick for me. He is doing so well. What a trooper he is!

Your pal,
Kirby

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

I pissed the human off this morning! Today has started off well!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Deefor said...

Very nice looking pool. Snacks in the pool sound yummy. The video didn't work for me but said try again later so I'll be back. Also Gizmo looks so cute in that photo.

Deefor

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"