NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Package from Toffee/Charlotte MIA

We got a package from Toffee & Riley. It was magnificent!!!


Here I am taking a peek at the contents


Oooh whats this? Its a pawlympics stuffy! How Cool!


Thank you so much for the package! I love it so much.

I see you, Charlotte..Sticking your tongue out at me, you just wait until mum snaps this picture and you are going to get it.


Here are the liver treats that they sent to Gizmo! I am so thankful for these cuz Gizmo hadn't been eating and mum gave him one. They are just his size and soft.
He ate so many of them.
Mum kept feeding him since he would eat them. He LOVES em!!!!


Then Charlotte and I got these liver treats. They are delicious!!!!!


I just LOVE my new stuffy!!!! What a great package it was.



ALERT!!!
Charlotte did not come when called this morning!
I came as soon as I heard my mums voice so I don't lose my priviledges.
Mum checked with the neighbors and Charlotte was last seen barking in the neighbors yard early this morning.
My other neighbor is out looking for Charlotte, while I sit in my pen and wait for mum to get home.

Here is a recent photo of the lil runaway!


Cross your paws Charlotte appears and is not lost. I will go searching for her tonight and will not stop until I find her. With four legs, I can run faster then mum can.

Thank you so much!!!!!

18 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, Gizmo and charlotte, well, Deetz at least u not the one in trouble, shure hope u find charlotte..Toffee iz a sweetie sending u pups all those goodies...glad she sent sumthing little Gizmo likes too..

b safe,
~rocky~

Moco said...

We are sending finding vibes to you so that you will find Charlotte. You got a great package and we are glad the Gizmo was able to eat the treats.

River said...

I hope Charlotte comes home tonight! She's missing out on the treats.

love & wags,
River

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Deetz!
What a great package! BOL! That pic of Charlotte sticking her tongue out is hilarious!
We have our paws crossed so that you guys find her!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz,
What a great package and I am glad that Gizmo is eating the liver treats!
You go find Charlotte. She has to be ok. Just imagine that I am with you in a back pack on your back, and I will be the lookout. With you running really fast and me on the lookout we must find her.
--JB

Noah the Airedale said...

Deetz, has Charlotte been found yet matie??? We hope she's ok.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Duke said...

OMG, Deetz! Get off the puter and go find her! We sure hope she's alright! Keep us updated, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Duke said...

OOPS! We were so upset about Charlotte that we forgot to tell you what great looking treats Toffee and Riley sent you! Save some for Charlotte!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

We are glad Gizmo loved the treats!!! Ohh please find Charlotte...Love and kisses A+A

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

What a great package you got...Those treats look yummy...

I'm glad Gizmo liked his little treats...

I hope you find Charlotte...Be Careful when you are looking for her...-

Abby xxxooo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I hope Charlotte is at home now! Paws crossed!
You got very nice presents from Toffee and Riley!
Yummy treats for all!
Glad Gizmo ate them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

You all got some great stuff. We are glad that Gizmo was able to eat the treats.

Charlotte ran away? Oh, no! We hope she comes home safe and sound. There has been too much sad stuff lately.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Urban Smoothie Read said...

nice gifts from toffee and riley...

Snowy and Crystal said...

Oh no! Charlotte is gone running?????
I, Crystal, know how you fel Deetzy *wet licks*...I went through the same when my brother went missing in Austria :(

I kept on praying for his safe return...
and he was back to us...and now we have him back home with us, to where he belongs

Praying that the same thing hapens to Charlotte too...please keep us posted

Maltese Paws,

Crystal and Snowy

oh and cool gifts you got there ;)

Deefor said...

I hope Charlotte comes back safe soon. I don't know if Arrow would ever come back if he could go running. Be safe and enjoy your treats. Does Gizmo eat Zuch's treats? They are yummy and tiny and soft (unless your mom leaves them in her pocket overnight)

Deefor

Eric said...

Pawlympics stuff from Toffee, that's cool Deetz and how great Gizmo could eat the liver teats!
Going to read you other post now...gee I hope you find Charlotte..you stay safe. Wags, Eric x

Two Schnauzers from New England said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

We just found your blog by way of another blog ... and read about the missing Charlotte. We are sending all the power of our hound-dog sniffer that she will return and look nonchalant about her adventure and ask for dinner like it's way overdue. Stay strong ...

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"