NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jackson Day!!!

Today is for Jackson. Jackson got terrible news today!! He is very sick and he needs all our prayers.



Scruffy, Lacy & Babystan made this photo of Prayer Ribbons! Please go by and get them.
Jackson needs all of us to come together and help him get well.

Jackson has made it through alot of terrible things and has the strength and heart, just like Gizmo. Jackson is as dear to my heart as my lil brother Gizmo.

Thank you

Deetzy

22 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, Charlotte, Gizmo...me heard bout Jackson, me iz sooo unhappy and worried rite now..me wuz givin me sum time b4 me postdid it, so me woodnt cry the hole time...me will go git me prayer ribbons and put them on me bloggie..

b safe,
~rocky~

Snowball said...

I will pray for both Jackson and Gizmo. I hope they will be alright.

Sending you and your family positive thoughts.

Luv
Snowball

Moco said...

We will be doing a special circle of healing vibes for Jackson. Fly your flage very, very high.

Duke said...

We're sending all the AireZen and healing thoughts that we can for our buddy, Jackson! We love the prayer flag idea!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We just found out about Jackson and we feel terrible that he has to undergo more testing. You are so thoughtful. We also hope little Gizmo is doing fine. He really is a fighter.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh Deetz. I went to visit Jackson and what terrible news! I am purraying and purring so hard for him. My paws are crossed too. I hate to hear news like this. My mom called me earlier and told me about your message and I told her to write you a message back from her blueberry....or was it a raspberry or blackberry. Silly humans and their teknickel devices with funny names.
--JB

Eduardo said...

We are praying super hard for Jackson!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

the many Bs said...

we are keeping out positive poodle vibes going for Jackson. he is a tough guy. he will make it through this.

woofs.

Unknown said...

Jackson must be feeling a warm blanket of love surrounding him today! We must keep our spirits high for him and the Js.

Your pal,

Petey

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz,
I just did a post with the prayer flags for Jackson in my Big World. Coincidence was the animal friend that I was already going to post today.
--JB

Kyanite said...

I should now be heading to bed now but know I won't sleep?

Pats & pets
Blue

Willow the Black Dale said...

I will head on over there Deetz and get my prayer ribbons. We at our house love to pray for people. We don't know Jackson very well but that doesn't mean we won't pray for him. We will try to go by and say hi as well.
You are looking good my friend and so is Gizmo.

Smooches,
Willow

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Me & my Mom are so sad to hear the news about Jackson...

I'm going to post the Prayer Ribbons on my Blog, too...

Abby xxxooo

Agatha and Archie said...

WIf anyone can fight this it is our Jax...WE are on our way to get our flags..Love and kissesA+A

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hi Sweet Deetz!

We feel sorta numb right now...it's been a tough day, but the outpouring of love for Jackson has lifted our spirits and we're sure it will help Jax!

We're glad you liked the prayer flags...on Everest people of many faiths respect them...we thought that with as diverse a group we have here that it could be the same.

Barkin' at ya, Deetzie!!!

Laciegirl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I have the prayer flags in my blog now!
We are praying very hard for Jackson!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Princess Patches said...

Hi Deetz! We are praying as hard as we can for sweet Jackson! Our mom is making a mini Jackson wheelie, right now, and her eyes keep leaking on him! We are SOOOOO hoping they can fix him good as new!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Chef said...

Hi Deetz...we are praying hard for Jackson to recover. This has been a week of very bad news all around. We're just hoping Jackson will tough it out and get healthy again.

xox
Chef

Deefor said...

Arrow and me are praying a lot for Jackson and hoping he is strong.

Deefor

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hello Deetzy,

So nice to check on you again pal...we missed ya LOTS

We pray that little Jackson for a fast recovery

Maltese Paws,

S&C

Amber-Mae said...

The Terriers have done a good job once again! Thanks for letting us know Deetz! Will head over poor Jax's blog right now...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Deetz, thank you so much for this post. Your support and good wishes mean the world to me. J x

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"