NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In Huge Trouble


I got in huge trouble last night.
I have never seen my mum so angry in my whole life.
Its all Charlotte's fault.
My horse friends got moved out back and next door to them is a horse called Valiant.
He is a nice horse too, like ours and they like to play alot.
When they start to play, Charlotte and I go chasing them.
But last night we got into our neighbors pen and chased their horse and when mummy yelled to call me back, I ignored her big time. Charlotte wasn't listening, so why should I.
Well, when I finally did come, mum exploded.
Not literally, but her eyes were about too, I am sure of it.
I got a whippin!

She then spun around like a tazmanian devil (I swear she was the devil) and got two leases and ropes. Charlotte got a whippin next!

She tied us on short leases to the truck. I was in back and Charlotte was in front.
Then it started raining and lightning and mum never came out to rescue me.

About a million hours later, it was still raining and she came out and untied us and yelled somemore about losing my priviledges to run wild anymore and a dog kennel.

She put us in the utility room and then yelled at dad, not once, but twice....she told him we were in the utility room and we were to stay there. Then she told him when he leaves, anytime he leaves, I am to be put in the utility room....Dad was even afraid cuz all he said was, Okay.

I did get a rub on the head this morning and some extra snackies, so I don't think she is as mad....but I am still in big trouble!

Mum said something about she has had it.....I don't know what she had but I sure hope she don't have it anymore, cuz it makes her mean.

I think we are all in trouble at my house!

Pray for me

Deetzy

31 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

OMdoG...I saw your message to JB & came right over to see what was going on with you...

I'm sorry you got in sooo much trouble...I hope your Mom doesn't take your priviledges away for good...Maybe she will just ground you for a week...

It's a good sign that she gave you a rug on the head & some treats this morning...Maybe she hasn't had it anymore...

Abby xxxooo

Abby said...

Hi, again, Deetz...

I meant "rub" on the head...

My paws aren't working right this morning...

Abby xxxooo

the many Bs said...

uh oh, Deetz. this sounds very bad.

woofs.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow, sounds like your mom sure was very very pissed with you & Charlotte! You guys should listen next time. Hey, I get whackings & whippings too if I do something notti. Hope your Mom has cooled down & will let you out of that utility room...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

River said...

Be careful! Sometimes natural doggie things aren't the best things to do around humans. Chasing horsies is always dangerous for anyone. Best not to go next door for sure!

love & wags,
River

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

I think I'd go to Deefor if I was you...He's alot less expensive than a lawyer...& just as smart as some... :0)

Abby xxxooo

Deefor said...

Hi Deetz
Thanks Abby, but I really don't have much advice for you. We can't go loose anymore even at the doggie parks. Part of it is because Arrow went in with the horses and wouldn't come out at one. (He just likes to eat poop.) And part because I sometimes growl and nip.

Maybe they can put a better fence on the horses so you can't get in. Arrow squeezed under a really good fence but he's small and kind of like a cat that way.

Your mom got so mad cause she was scared something bad would happen I think. Horses are pretty big even for a big doggie like you. That's how my mom gets when Arrow runs loose in the city with all the cars.

So sorry you got in trouble. When your mom sees how sad you are maybe she'll forgive everything.

Deefor

Faya said...

....oh....I don't think I can help you...when humans are looking so "devil" I don't think you can do something....except stay quiet...and wait....
Kisses, Faya

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Oh my crap! Okay, that's enough! I heard about all I can take. You're coming to Arizona ASAP! We are gonna get monsoons soon, so you'll feel more at home. My human has lots of snackies, and some dogs next door to bark at.

I can't believe Charolette! And your mum! Leaving you in the rain! Did you at least smell really bad by the time she came and got you? I sure hope so!

Okay, I'm gonna sneak into the treat closet, eat a whole bag of pupperoni's and then I'm gonna fart until I think my butt it burning. Then, I'm gonna bottle the farts and mail the bottle to you. Now, when your mum isn't looking you lay ontop of that bottle and take the cap off. I'll fart enough to get you to my house.

Worse comes to worse...a kennel isn't so bad. I like mine! I have some blankets and when my human leaves she throws a treat in for me!

Send an S.O.S if you need me sooner! I'll think of more ways to get you outta there!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Duke said...

We hope this all blows over soon for you, Deetz! Your mom really does love you! She just got real mad, that's all! Our mom flips out every now and then too and it's not a pretty sight!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Moco said...

Deetz,
You never chase horses. They will step on you and squish your head. That listening thing is really hard to do most of the time, but you must learn it. In some ways you are probably better off not out having adventures that could hurt you. We are sure that your mom really does love you and worries about you a lot.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Hehehe, Deetz...you make me giggle! I'm sure the fart will ferment over time as well, so your mum will definitely pass out! I'm getting sad, my human put music on and got my crate ready. I think she's getting ready to leave or something. I usually run outside when I see this all happening. Bah...just because my butt has stitches doesn't mean I can't go to work too!

I hope you get out of trouble soon! I'm kinda worried for you!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz
Sorry to hear you got troubles! I hope everything is well soon! Rub on the head and extra snackies sounds like a good sign!

woof!
Thor

Anonymous said...

OHMYDOG Deetz! You are in some bad trouble there! When mom gets over being mad just remember this! Chasing horses is a big NO NO. They can hurt you really bad and humans get all bent out of shape when you do that. It's hard to ignore them when they run around like that but your best bet is to just turn your back on then and go sit on the proch or something. I'll pray for you, buddy!

Barklove,
Rusty

Asta said...

OhDeetz
I got sosadweading youw post..I hate heawing you got a whipping..
i know youw Mom was madcause she doesn't want you huwt..pleez listen to hew..I don't want you huwt eithew..love and smoochie kisses to cheew you up
ASta

Stanley said...

Deetzy Boy!

SOrry I've been M.I.A. for awhile. I HAVE been thinking about you, though.

STella was just asking me what you've been up to so we came by to see, and I'm gonna say I'm a little worried here. You know, you've GOT to start listening to your mama, man. Not all the time, but when she sounds extra upset, that's the time to REALLY listen! She's just looking out for you and Charlotte.

I like to run like the wind too, but I'm kind of glad you're not running as free as you were. With new neighbors and all the wild animals out there, I want to know that you'll be safe, buddy.

Extra goober love & smooches for you AND your mama,
Stanley

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh Deetz! You were in trouble too? I would have been scared too if my mom yelled at me. I am sure glad that the truck was not moving when you were tied to it! I am worried about you and your mom. I am worried about my mom too! My mom took the day off to attend to PooPoo and take her to jail! PooPoo has never spent a night away from home in 14 years....she must be really scared. I will write about it tomorrow.
You and Charlotte must be good, or you may land in jail too. Please be good, ok?
--JB

Kess And Her Mama said...

Boy oh Boy, Deetz, You sure are in BIG trouble. But, never fear, coz humans can never stay mad at us for long coz we are just too adorable!

Lorenza said...

Hi Deetz!
I am so sorry you got in trouble! Our friends are right. You mom was mad because she was worried!
You and Charlotte need to behave well to get back your privileges!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kirby said...

Oh my Deetz, you sure were in some trouble. I hate getting in trouble too. I don't know what it is about Moms when they get all angry, but they are like pure evil! I know that she is just looking out for you, but no longer letting you run free, come on. So not fair. I say try your best sad face on her and see if she'll give in. Good luck!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, Charlotte and Gizmo...Deetzy hun, u prolly scared u mama to death...when she saw u and charlotte chasing those big horsies...please dont do that again, u mite b hurted...me nos u iz still a puppy, but we has to agree wiff ur mama on this one...better u safe, than at the bridge wiff my sissy lacylulu...

b safe,
~rocky~

pp's mayb she wont b so mad at u tomorrow...

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh no Deetz... I'm sure you didn't mean it and have learnt your lesson.. I hope you get some of your priviledge back soon

~ Girl girl

Amber said...

Poor Deetz, it must be real scawie.. My mommy is scary too when she's mad.. never never never make them mad. I hope you learn your lesson, it must have gave your mom a big fright. Good Luck to you and Charlotte!

~Amber~

Kyanite said...

Oh dear, sounds as if you need to do some serious grovelling here.
Just look your most pathetic & hope, mom takes pity on you.
And do remember no more horse chasing...

Pats & pets
Blue

Princess Patches said...

Deetz, those horsies could really hurt you! It sounds like you are in about as much trouble as Patches gets into every time she escapes! You better be on your best behavior until this blows over.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Oh nooooooooooo! You got a whippin? Your mum must have been very upset. Horses can get scared too and might kick. We don't want anything bad to happen to you. Did Charlotte get a whippin too?

Once in a while we ignore our Mamas and get in trouble too.

Maybe your Mum is not as mad today. We will pray for you that you are out of trouble soon.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

HI Deetz,
Hope you have a good day. My mom is busy as usual. Hope yours is being nice to you today and you have not gotten into more trouble!
--JB

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Are you out of trouble yet?

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Deetz, It is never a good idea to ignore your mom! Nor to chase the neighbor's livestock. And no it wasn't all Charlotte's fault. You didn't listen so it's your fault - by human reasoning. Of course, we all know you are both innocent. But we sure hope she forgives you and Charlotte.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Deetzie...ya need to practice and practice coming to your name RIGHT AWAY when ur mom calls you. That will keep you safe and keep her from getting so upset with you. Sounds like those horses need a fence ya can't get into...or you need to learn to stay out of there, Man....You could get kicked and die...it's very scary!

Stay safe sweet Deetz...

Lotsa love, Lacie

andrahyb said...

Hi Deetz,

Opps! Looks like ANGELIC Mummy is indeed turning to a DEVIL.

Be Safe,
Rudolf & Goofy

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"