
I finally gots a Birthday!!!!
I wasn't even home this morning when mum came out to go to work.
I figure I am a big boy now..A Whole Year Old!!!
As soon as I heard mum yelling for me, I came running and got a "talk N 2" first thing on my birthday.
Maggie and Mitch sent'd me this really really cool card. I am not sure if it will play or not if you click on the link...Thank You so Much Maggie and Mitch you are the greatest.
http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4d7a67354e5459304f5877334e7a51304d5459780d0a&sb=1
and Faya sent me all those snackies and stuffie and piggy, which I love and will forever and ever.
Here are some updates on my life since my mum has been way to busy to help me with this blogging.
We have these birdies that lay their eggs on the ground. When you get near the eggs the mummy flops around on the ground like she is wounded and acts all insane and stuff. I think its funny and walk over there just to see her act like she has a broken wing...Here are some photos. If you enlarge the photos, you can see her better...




Mum spent quality time with Gizmo yesterday. Here are some photo's of their quality time.


I wonder what kind of trouble I can find today, while everyone is at work......


or maybe I should just rest up today, surely mum hasn't been too busy to plan me a party? Surely she will surprise me or something.




43 comments:
w00f's Deetzy, happyyyyy barkday tooooooooo uuuuuu...hope u has a special day, my friend...and git lost of ice creammm...
b safe,
~rocky~
Deetz ! Did you get something from your Mom ???? I sent you "you know what" with some treats for you and Gizmo and Charlotte....
Have a nice day, Kisses, Faya
Hi Deetz!
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Deetz, happy birthday to you!!! Can you imagine me singing to you? I hope you have a special day and that your mom has a surprise planned for you when she gets home from work. You look very handsome in your one-year-old pictures. I think it is wonderful that your mom spent quality time with Gizmo too.
I love the egg pictures. My mom has seen those crazy birds acting like they are crazy...but she has never seen their eggs!
Hace a wonderful day!
--JB
Happy Barkday Deetz, you are a big boy now :) Hope you had a great pawsome barkday with your mommy, gizmo and family!!
~Amber~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEETZ! yippee! wow! celebrate!
you and Brody are on the same day!
we hope you get a party today & celebrate in style!
woofs!
HAPPY BARKDAY TO YOU!!!
I cannot wait to hear about your shenanigans now that you are a big boy!!!
can you pee-mail me your snail mail address??
petfxr@hotmail.com
woof!
toffee
Oh, I DID get your pee-mail but I was wondering if I could get your SNAIL mail addy...so I can send you a belated b-day giftie!
woof!
toffee
pee-ess: I edited today's post to include your barkday!
Hi, Deetz...
Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday, Dear Deetzy...
Happy Barkday to you...
I was singing...Did you hear me??
I hope you have the bestest day ever!!!
Abby xxxooo
Happy Barkday! Hope things get better & better and you get lots of neat stuff.
love & wags,
River
Happy birthday, Deetz! That first birthday is sure special! We feel certain that your mom has something fabulous planned for you when she gets home! We can't wait to hear all about it!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Happy first Barkday Deetz!!!!
Here is a little something from us:
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/
mayaandkena/Deetzbarkday.jpg
Hope you like it!
May your day be full of pawsome surprises!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
Hi, Deetz -
Happy Birthday! You sure are handsome in your birthday photos. Mama was waiting to see if you would post something for your special day. It is nice to see Gizmo spend some time with you and your Mum.
We love you lots!
Hershey and Kaci
P.S. We will make you something special for your birthday on the grill.
HAPPY BARKDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BARKDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BARKDAY DEAR DEEEEETTTTZZ! HAPPY BARKDAY TO YOU!
If I knew how to make you a card, I would. And you never told me what you wanted for your birthday so I didn't get to send anything.
Buuuutttt...I did faurt this morning...maybe it will makes its way of to Kansas and you can capture it! Hehehe...
I'm so excited for your first birthday ever! What are you gonna do first? Maybe harrass Charolette, bite your daddies foot...eat your mum's dinner off the table!? Oh the possibilities! And it's your barkday so you get to do whatever you want! Woohoo!
I love you Deetz! Happy Barkday!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Oh man...T bone sent that faurt the wrong direction and it ended up here in da Burgh...PPPUUUU...ya didn't want it anyway, Deetzie, my Man...smelled way tooooo bad!!!!
So ya r one now??? WOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!
Sounds like you might need to go out tonite and pawty...you can certainly teleport urself her for a poker game tonight Deetz...Baylee's leavin' tonight so Mumsie won't even know we've got a fourth doggie cuz she's had one here all week and she's unobservant.
WOW...u guys have horsies and ride with the bulls??? That's totally pawsome!!! They could dress ya up in that clown suit to divert the bulls to you after they're chasin' the hooman riders!!!
You sure have filled out into one handsome Airedoggie!!!!!
Barkin' the Burpday Song at ya!!!!!
Happiest of Barkdays!
Scruffy, Lacie and Babystan!!!!!!!!!
We love ya Man!
Deetz!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DEETZ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
I hope you have a grrrrEAT day, man! One year, eh? Oh, and Happy Canada Day, too!
Sparky
Sparky beat us!! so..here it is again!! Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Deetz happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Happy Birthday big boy!!! love A+A
Happy birthday Deetz and nice to meet you.
Axel
Happy Birthday Deetz! Congratulations on making it to the ripe old age of 1!
Hope you get lots of treats and toys to celebrate your special day.
Your friend,
Niamh
Hi, Deetz -
Mama just played your birthday card for me. What a great card! We hope you and everyone have a great day celebrating your birthday.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Deetzy, It's your birthday on Canada Day. Coolio! HBD Deetz!
I don't get it when you say you weren't home when your mom came out this morning. Do you live outside? Do you roam the country side? I'm confused.
I am feeling a bit better than in those pics on my blog. I've had some tummy trouble and poop problems, but I think everything is gunking up just nicely.
XO
SB
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
WOooOOOooo such a big boy now...
ICE CREAM....surely Mom's got a BIG PAWTY planned you don't turn
the 1 YEAR everyday .......
Make sure she get lots of pics....
Hey Gizmo...LOOKING good......
XXoooXXoooXXooo
Deetz!
You're most welcome, man!
That's weird, you couldn't find the comment box? Amici couldn't either, but everyone else can... I wonder what happened...?
Sparky
HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU SWEET BIG BOY!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'WE ONE AWEADY...AND SOOO HANDSOME
I HOPE YOUW MOM HAS A HOOGE PAWTY FOW YOU!!!
I'm wowking on sending you the wecipe fow the cheesecake
I'm sending supew special Birfday Smoochies fow you
love
ASTA
Deetz, Barking Happy Barkday at you all the way over the great big pee... can you hear me ok? Oopsie .. soryy forgot my time is different to your did I wake you?!!
High paw slapping fives pal for your special day. You have grown into one handsome dude.
Wiry wags, Eric x
Deetz
can you send me youw peemail, cause I have a cawd to send you and the wecipe
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
astawire@gmail.com
Happy Birthday Deetz. We almost missed it. The crazy old lady has been bad about keeping up with our blogging. Glad to see Gizmo outside moving around and getting time with Mom.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEETZ! How exciting to turn 1! Wooo hooh! I hope you had a cake and some prezzies! Nothing beats a birthday when you get to chow down on some cake!! You'll have to fill us in on the rest of your very special 1st birthday!
Your pal,
Kirby
Deetz--
Happy Birthday to you! A whole year old. Wow. You must feel so very wise.
I like your strategy for my show career (just take the ribbons and run). Are you interested in being my manager?
Hi, Deetz!
Happy Birthday!
I hope you had a great day with Gizmo and Charlotte!
Sure you mom had a surprise for you! Let us know, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Happy barkday, Deetz! Hope you had lots of fun. Do you get to chase the birds when they flop around? We think they would be easy to catch.
Happy Birthday to you cute Deetz. :)
I hope you get a pawsome surprise
~ Girl girl
Happy barkday Deetz! Hope you have a great one!
Gizmo is looking good there!
Many happy returns for the day Deetz! Mr T Bone Beasley mentioned you had a birthday so we came over to wish you on your very special day!
Oh wow Deetz, Happy Birthday matie. You're a big boy now. We hope you had a great day.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Happy Barkday to you Deetzy boy! Ooo, those eggies look like Quill eggs & they look yummy. I love to eat hard boiled eggies ya know? Heh!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Did ya get a party when your mom got home from work? Did ya ? Did ya get presents? Did you get dog cake?
--JB
Pee Ess: My mom says she will try to post the bull story today! No guarantees but that is our goal. The carpets are being cleaned today...so I heard...and I think that means we will all be really scared when the scary cleaning men come....mom is trying to get our house ready to sell.
HAPPY BIRFFDAY DEETZ!!! Did you get a pawty! Did they cook you a great big T-Bone??? A steak not our friend Mr.T-Bone Beasely silly!!!
You really have to stop running from your mom....she worries ya know!!!
Smooches and lots of them,
Willow
I just KNEW today was special when I woke-up! Then I find out it's your BARKDAY!!!! How special is that!!!! I just know that you'll have some kind of ice cream, or steak, or hey.... maybe both. Have a great day kid.
Aireslaps,
Apache and her tribe
Hi Deetz
That's a really nice card. Hope you get your birthday wishes.
Deefor
Happy Belated Barkday to you
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetzie!!!
We're so so so Sorry we missed it,
cause you know... yeah, we messed up our blog a little...
Its back kicking already, so do check out on us huh?
Goofy is also a July baby!!!
Exactly 1 week after you Deetz!
Wishing you happy and healthy every single day and blessed with lorry loads of goodies...
Signin' off,
Rudolf & Goofy
P/S: Deetz, could you get your Mama to email us your address please? July baby shares goodies!
Thanks heaps!
Oh, Deetz, we missed your barkday. We are so sorry. A belated happy barkday to you. Except for the talkN2, it seems you had a good day. We like your dream of the BBQ'd steak, pawtini and all those special treats.
You're a good big brother watching over Gizmo. Glad your mom is getting quality time with him.
Happy belated Birthday, Deetz! I hope you had a great day!
I´m so sorry I missed your barkday!
I had no internet for 3 days!
woofs
Thor
Post a Comment