NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Ears trimmed/cards/human busy

Ears before the sneaky trimming:

Ears after the sneaky trimming:


My mum trimmed the hair around my ears while I was snoozing. After seeing myself in the mirror, however, I was telling her how much I liked the new look and that maybe I would let her trim some more hair later.

I gots lots of birthday cards and had a wonderful birthday weekend.
This one is from Asta....Thank you Asta.

This one from Angel Lacylulu and gang, Thank you!

This one from Maya and Kena, Thank you!


Here I am again babysitting the old guy. Its my job to make sure he has a happy saucer.


My mum has been so busy lately but she promised me that after she did this post, that she would take me around to everyones site to see how your weekend was, so see you in a lil bit.....

Deetzy

25 comments:

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz! Your ears look great! Im sure you'll be able to run even faster! I think you should let your mum cut the rest of your hair. It will keep you much cooler, especially since it's getting hotter each day! Slurpity!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Did you have a Wonderful Barkday??? Did you get a Steak all for yourself?? Did you roll in the mud & eat frogs??

I love your ears trimmed...

You take such good care of Gizmo...He is adorable...

Abby xxxooo

Faya said...

I love your ears Deetz ! You are so nice with Gizmo, you both are so cute together....
Kisses, Faya

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh Deetz, your ears look great! I do think that you looked great before too though and that your ear tufts gave you a lot of character. Glad you had a great birthday! We must put our thinking caps on...with both our moms so busy.
My mom says she just wants to hug Gizmo. And hug you too actually! The photo of you both is so sweet, with you looking on and making sure Gizmo eats. You are a very good big brother.
Our house will be actively listed Wed, and I will be scared again when all sorts of strangers come through the house.....well, my mom only hopes that LOTS of strangers come through our house! Cross your fingers for us that we won't have two houses for too long!
--JB

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We love your new look with the ears. We love the old look too. You are just a handsome airedale. Mama would have sent you a birthday card from us but she is just learning how to do stuff on photobucket.

We hope that you had a pawsome weekend and you are just a good brother to watch out for Gizmo.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. Mama says that Kaci and I can have another BBQ this weekend. If you have time stop by.

Duke said...

Your ears look great, Deetz! We hope your mom keeps going! You'll love the new you and you'll be so much cooler!
What nice birthday cards!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Eric said...

Deetz, Thanks sssoooooooooooo much for wagging over it was very good to see you. You and I need to plot to stop our Mom's working huh? I made a card for you Deetz so drop a link to me by email to me so I can send to you when you have time... contact link is above my friends list!

Nice new look on the ears pal and what a lovely photo of you looking after Gizmo - you look so caring and loving. Mom's gone all sniffy!

Wiry wags, Eric x x

Asta said...

Deetz
You look so wondewfully gwown up wif youw eawses all twimmed, and I love that photo of you looking out fow Gizmo too..you awe the lovingest bwuvvew evew!
Glad you got my cawd!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Deefor said...

Your ears look very neat. Your mom should start a barber shop for airedales. Nice cards. Gizmo looks a little like a cat from the back. Scary.

Deefor

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, glad u liked ur carwd...u gots cute ears...and gizmo iz soo lucky to have a brudder like u..

b safe,
~rocky~

Kess And Her Mama said...

The new ear-do definitely becomes you! Thanks for visiting. I've added you to my list of pawpals blog list. Now I'll be able to see when you've updated your blog coz it'll show the latest post.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I like how do you look now! But i liked your old look too!
I know you love Gizmo and you take good care of him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Don't you look handsome with your ears nicely spruced! What lovely cards!

It's so sweet of you to always watch out for Gizmo there!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your ear still look very cute. :) What a lot of nice cards you received. I think you make a pawsome babysitter

~ Girl girl

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
I just wanted to come by to say hi and that i was thinking of you. Hope you are having a good day. My mom is still busy.....
--JB

Asta said...

Deetz
I love it when I can make anyone smile...I hope you'we smiling now
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz,

You are like my best friend...so there is something I need to tell you. It's sad, but I gotta tell someone.

Last night, my human left work really early 'cause she got a bad phone call from my God Human (roommate and best friend). My human came in the house like nothing was wrong, all smiles and some awesomely huge and delicious looking sunglasses on...She didn't even greet me...I knew something was wrong.

My God Human left the house with a bunch of blankets all balled up. After they left I realized that the CAT Scooter was gone. Apparently my God Human said she looked sick...she's had her for 13 years so she would know.

When they got home Scooter was missing, and my human and God human looked like they got punched in the eyeballs! So I told my human that if someone stole Scooter from them, I would take care of them for sure! I'm big and bad now...then my human leaned over and kissed my ear and whispered...something all mumbled and cried.

Deetz, I'm worried. I think Scooter died...the human said she went to the bridge thingy. Anyway, I am going to post about this later...I just wanted to tell you first...

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

River said...

I think your new ears look quite nice. Very sweet of you to keep watching out for Gizmo.

love & wags,
River

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, your ears look very sleek and cute. Baxter had mats in his ear hair and got his ears trimmed too.

so did you have a big party over the weekend? we hope your mum has been showering you with love and attention.

woofs.

Agatha and Archie said...

Well your ears look fabulous!! We LOVE the picture with Gizmo..you are a very good baby brother..Love and kisses A+A

Chef said...

I like the slicky ears, Deetzeroo. What's next the tail? Oh no ... keep her away from the tail.

You're sure lucky that Gizmo lets you so close. My catsisters spit in my face when I get near them. Dumb cats. Can I borrow Gizmo for a while?

Hope you had a great birthday over the weekend.

xox
Chef

Moco said...

Your ears look fab. What better way to start a new year than to get some hair cut off.
You are so caring to take care of Gizmo.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Your ear trimming looks great! Happy birthday.

Levi's mom

Toffee said...

I bet that short hair on your ears helps you stay cool!! Happy belated barkday...I bought you a pressie but we cannot get to the post until the weekend...

Stanley said...

Aw, Deetz Man!

I missed your birtdhay and I feel like crap about it! You are one excellent bud, and I'm going to make it up to you.

Your ears are looking mighty fine, though my girl kind of misses your the wild whispiness of your fuzzy ears. Alas, you're a grown dog now, so she understands.

Give some lovin' to the Gizzy from us, and take an extra juicy scoop of goober smooches for yourself!

Goober love,
Stanley

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"