NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A card from Eric



Hi everyone!

Eric sent me this really cool card and as soon as I figure out how to reformat it, I am going to load it on my blog. It is a really cool!

Also, a lil update on my bad behavior.

I have been really good for two whole days. I do tricks and come to my mum BEFORE she asks now. I haven't chased the horses...I don't even look at them anymore.
I never want my mum to be that mean again.

She is still talking about an outdoor dog run for when she is at work. She says it will be big enough and she will put my doghouse in there and everything. That doesn't sound too bad at all really.

Gizmo has been feeling really good the past couple of days. I think it is because mum takes him outside and they just sit in a chair and visit for like an hour.

I helped my mum check the mail last night. I did what I was supposed too. I walked right beside her all the way down to the mailbox (its a long ways down there).
Then she told me to sit at the end of the driveway and stay. (the mailbox is on the other side of the dirt road).
I sat there the whole time, never moved an inch.
When mummy got back across the road to the driveway, she loved on me really big time with lots of pats and kisses and alots of "Good Boy Deetzy's"...it was glorious.

PooPoo, JB's sister, is in jail right now, so lets all pray that she gets treated well in prison and gets out early for good behavior. Her mum is really busy right now and has alot going on and if we all cross our paws that they are all together again real soon, I know it will work!

I love you all
Deetzy

28 comments:

Fenway said...

Oh, boy.

I feel for you, Deetzy. It's awful to be in the literal dog house, isn't it? And it's just because we are unleashing our "dogginess". We are prey animals after all and hot-wired to chase and play.

So I guess you learned what's expected. At least I hope so. It's all about peaceful co-existance. You be have and you'll get more pats, snackies and house privileges. They're much more important than Valiant or the other horsies.

Good luck. We're in this together....I am ALWAYS in training cause I'm only 10 months old!

Faya said...

Deetz, I am very proud of you. You know now how to make your girl happy ! I love when my Véronique says "Good Girl" (well,in french) to me....You know, I have a biiiiiig garden but when my humans are working I have to stay inside the house.
I wish you a nice week-end !
Kisses, Faya

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz! I've tried to leave you like 2 comments and I've gotten disconnected from the internet each time!

Anway...I'm glad to hear that you are out of trouble. It's not like we don't know how to be good, it's just so boring to be good. Being bad is so much more fun!

We had our first real monsoon storm last night. I have decided that I too do not like the rain. Rain is weird. It falls from the sky and gets me all wet, forcing me to shake...

The thunder wasn't so bad. My human says it was only baby thunders, so we'll see how I do when the thunder gets bigger!

I'm going to miss you this weekend buddy! Tell your mum to get lots of great pictures of you so I can at least see and pretend that I was with you over the weekend!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I'm sooo glad you are out of trouble...It sounds like you really learned your lesson...

I hate it when my Mom gets mean...She doesn't do it much, but I know I have to behave when she does...It's usually cuz me & Rosco are doing something fun...

The dog run doesn't sound too bad...It sounds big enough for you to still run around...

Be good...You don't want to be in the Dog House again...

Abby xxxooo

Deefor said...

Hi Deetz
I'm happy you are getting the good doggie lovin' now. It's hard for me to be good. Sometimes I just have to jump and growl at a doggie we pass in the park and my mom tries to decapitate me with the leash... Not pretty. Have a good weekend running around and being good.

Deefor

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We are so glad you are not in trouble any more. Why is JB's sister in jail?

Now I'm (Hershey) in BIG trouble. I did something naughty like you - I did not stay in our yard, I went into my neighbor's yard. Papa was in the basement putting something away, Mama was in the house (homework) and that's when I decided to make my escape. I did come back when Mama called me but she let me know in no uncertain terms that I am NOT to do that again.

Then I got sprayed by a skunk last night - all because I was trying to be nice. I had to get a BATH - it wasn't too bad.

Have a good weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. Kaci will be here tonight for the weekend.

Princess Patches said...

We are glad you are behaving now, Deetz! We all like to do naughty stuff, but we need to make sure our hoomans aren't going to freak out over it. WE know we aren't going to do anything REALLY bad, but I guess they don't know that! They just want what's best for us!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Mama just read your comment and you are not missing something. Kaci lives in New Hampshire with my Grammy so she comes to visit us in Connecticut. That is why we are the two New England schnauzers. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Kaci has been in Connecticut a lot - it's like her second home. In fact Mama and Papa found her in the pet store by us and gave her to Grammy as a surprise present for her. Aren't my Mama and Papa nice people?

We love you, Deetz.

Hershey and Kaci

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, Charlotte and Gizmo...thats pawsome u mama spends sum alone time wiff gizmo..i bet he loves that too...me iz glad u iz being a good boy now, deetz...u just skeered ur mama sooo bad when u chased the horsies...c me told u it wood b ok..

b safe,
~rocky~

Duke said...

We can see the halo around you head, Deetz! Make sure it stays in place, okay?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

River said...

Hi Deetz,
glad to hear things are better for you and you're getting some good luvin'! Also happy to hear that Gizmo has some good days.

Keep up the good work!

love & wags,
River

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hee Hee, I guess PooPoo's sentence to jail has scared you into behaving! You are such a good dog for your mom. I bet she is so proud of you and will love on you lots tonight when she gets home too. I am so glad that Gizmo is doing so well! See what a little love can do? I want to see the card you got. Try to post it next week, ok?
Mom has visited PooPoo twice now, and today PooPoo ate some Fancy Feast and also ate some Temptations snacks for mom. PooPoo even pooped in the right place! In the litter box! I think it is sad, because PooPoo does not know why she was put in jail. She probably thinks that mom does not love her any more. It is making mom really sad. I hope PooPoo will be ok. Mom will go visit her on Sat and Sun too.
Have a great weekend and be good!
--JB

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz!
I´m so glad to hear Gizmo is feeling good! And that your behavior is good! So, the things in your home is better now!
I hope you have a great weekend!

Woof!
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
glad to know that now you are a model of good behavior! I think you learnt a lesson in a very hard way!
It makes me so happy that Gizmo is feeling well!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bogart H. Devil said...

Aw shucks Deetz, don't worry. The humans can't stay mad at you for long, not with those incredibly cute ears of yours...

Love,
Bogar

Moco said...

Glad to hear that you have seen the light and are being good. It does make life much easier. We knew you had it in you.
Good for Gizmo getting outdoors.

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, good for you for being a good boy. that really scared us when you got in so much trouble. we hope that you concentrate real hard and know what you can and cannot do so that your mom doesn't get mad at you again.

woofs.

Dexter said...

Little Deetz -
It sounds like you have contracted the addled less sense. That is when you realize that when momma says "come" you can say "make me."

Maybe the dog run is a good idea...

Slobbers,
Mango

Eric said...

Deetz. You sure are smart with all the staying by the 2 leggededs side walking and the staying bit and all the tricks. I knw you could all along. Sometimes that teenage streak just kicks in doesn't it? me knows...so I'm real glad you are out of the naughty corner. Sounds like you 2 leggededs are going to build you a really NICE corner, sounds pawfect to kepp you safe but fun too. Wish I could wag over...

Eric x

Eric said...

Thanks for the nice comments bout the card.. my belly is pink with bbb bb lushing with bb b b barrassment..

Wags, eric

Finni said...

Hi Deetz,
My mum can be mean too. I get confused sometimes about what is ok and what isn't, ... and sometimes I just have to go for a 'Burnout' - usually in the woods. She gets really mean then.
Keep up the good work of being good! It's worth it (though I don't know about the kissin'!)
Bye for now
Finni xx

Niamh said...

Sounds like you did an amazingly good sit stay for your mom. It is hard to be good all the time but people get scared when we do bad things. Your mom still loves you.

Your friend,
Niamh

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Glad that you've been good Deetz.


Can't wait to see Eric's card to you

~ Girl girl

i said...

Deetz, so glad that you are in Mommy's good book again! Keep it up!

Stanley said...

Hey, Wild Man Deetz!

You've GOT to know by now your mama is smitten with you, buddy. She's in deep smit! I think it's great you're taking the lead on showing her that you got her message. LOUD & CLEAR!

How was your party (or is it still to be had)?! I've got to come visit you, man! We'd have a BLAST together.

Goober love & more birthday smooches,
Stanley

Princess Patches said...

Hi Deetzy! We tagged you for the name meme. Come see our bloggy.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Wow, staying on the side of the road while you mom got the mail is a HUGE and important trick to learn. I'm sure your mom was really proud of you. Congratulations!

Levi's mom

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad to learn you and your mom are working through your behavioral expectation differences.

We're proud of you, Deetz. Keep up the good work.

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"