NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Snakes

Lookie what Charlotte and I cornered last night...................
WARNING: Picture of snake


I told daddy it was a black mamba snake. The most dangerous of snakes ever in all the world and how I was not afraid.
Daddy hates snakes.
Mum likes em cuz they eat the mice (not hamsters).

After all the excitement, daddy said it was like a rat snake.
He said one less snake was not a bad thing, and so he bagged him up and disposed of him.
BUT, before he did, he measured it and it was 6 feet long.....SIX feet long, and fangs as long as toothpicks and acted like a copra.
OKAY, so it didn't have any fangs either.....shhhh

It was very exciting!!!

Also, I almost forgot...I got an award from Thor, Butchy & Snickers, & Abby


Thank you all! You are so amazing! I am blushing! I think I am supposed to pass this award on, so I pass it on to all those under my friends list....Everyone Gets One!!!

Also, I got tagged by Kirby
Here are the rules:

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 or 5 people and post their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? I was not born yet, I am not even 1 years old.

2) What are the 5 things on my to do list for today:
Find frogs. Dig a hole. Scavenge at the neighbors and look for goodies. Sleep.
Eat plenty of snackies. Attack Charlotte.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Ice Cream. Pedigree Maro Bones. Hot Dogs. Sweet feed for the horses.

4) Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
I would buy enough land for all the homeless furries to live on and they would
have plenty of food and water and snackies. I would throw parties for all my
friends and fly them to my house.

5) Three of my bad habits:
Eating the bathroom trash. Biting human ankles. Acting like I am not listening
all the time.
6) Five places I have lived:
Lived under a shed as a baby. Lived with my mum in a rental. Now live on lots
land to play on

7) Five jobs I have had:
Senior dog Sitter. Guarding the home. Alarm for Mum. Entertainment for
neighbors. Backseat Driver.

I tag JB, Pacco, T-Bone

Deetz

30 comments:

Dexter said...

Little Deetz, you need to put a warning up if you are going to post scary pictures like that. Momma like to have a heart attack just lookin at it.

Slobbers,
Mango

Amber said...

Yikes, Deetz, that's one scary and dangerous looking snake! Can't imagine one of those in my garden!! You are so brave!!

~amber :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

HI Deetz!
You are back! Yay! Hope you had a great week off with your mom. That snake sure looks scary. I don't know if I would want to be his friend. I am almost as small as a mouse, so he might try to eat me too!
--JB

Stanley said...

REally, Deetz. What kinda snake was that? I'm totally curious now.

Goob love,
Stanley

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
Thanks for tagging me!!! I did this meme already though......check it out. I think it was when you were out on vacation with your mom!
http://jbssmallworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/7-questions-meme-japanese-name-meme.html
--JB

Asta said...

Deetzy
That was scawy..you awe sooo bwave!!!
Mommi hates snakes and is weal scawed of them..I haven't seen one yet..I would pwobably want to investigate..hehehe..I like youw answews and congwatulations on youw awawd!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Duke said...

Holy Moley, Deetz! That's one scary looking snake! We're sure glad you didn't get bit!
BTW, I LOVE going throught the bathroom trash can too, especially at other peoples houses because they don't keep theirs empty like our mom does!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lizzy said...

Deetz!

Man, that is one big snake! You were brave to be around it. It's huge... I'm glad it didn't bite!

Congratulations on the award! That was very nice of your friends to give it to you... You totally deserved it.

So you like to eat the bathroom trash too, eh? That's one of the best foods... Hee hee. I enjoyed reading this tag!

Sparky

Koobuss said...

Hi Deetz,

Boy, your snake is ugly. I guess there is no such thing as a cute snake. Not like us doggies anyway.

I like all your answers to the game. Good job!!

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh Deetz. I am so sorry to hear that Gizmo is not eating again. Please tell him to hang in there and Misty and I are sending purrs and purrayers to him.
--JB

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

That is one looooooooog snake. Kaci and I (Hershey) have not seen a snake yet.

Congratulations on your award! We think it is so pretty.

We are glad you are back from vacation.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Lizzy said...

Deetz!

Actually, it's not my adoption day that's comin' up. It's the other Sparky's, from Crikit and Ginger's pack! But no worries, your not the only one who's made that mistake, hee hee!

Sparky

Niamh said...

Deetz,

You are so brave to face that very long snake! I'm so glad that it did not bite you with its wicked fangs.

Your friend,
Niamh

Fenway said...

The Dog Whisperer SCARES me. He is a rough, gruff man and I don't want him to influence my Alphas.

That snake made me a little jittery, too! You are very brave!

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

I would be sooo scared to see that snake in the grass...You are sooo brave to not be scared at all...

Me & my Mom HATE snakes...

It was fun learning more about you in your Question Game...

Abby xxxooo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Looking at that snake my mom is almost having an attack! Scary!
Good job with your question game. I like you to do list!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Deetz, you are back!!! Sure have missed ya!

You gave LS quite a fright there with the pictures! She's terrified of them lol!

That's a great job you've done on the tag!

Congrats on your lovely award! You certainly deserve it!

Moco said...

That looked like a King Cobra. What are you doing with them in Kansas? You did a good job of taking care of it.

Enjoyed your tag.

Amber-Mae said...

Eeeek! That is one scawie looking creature. I would not go close to it if I knew it was dangerous! Thank DOG your papa took it away immediately.

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Eeeks. That snake scares me. Good thing your dad bag it away.
Oh eating plenty of snackies is a great thing to do

~ Girl girl

andrahyb said...

Awwww! Snake!!!! *FLEE*
Dog! You were so brave!

That's a paw-vellous award too!

Paws up!
Rudolf & Goofy

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz,

I suck! I'm horrible! I owe you a pony of your own to play with whenever you want! i'm so sorry I ignored you. Ahem, well really...I didn't ignore you. The stoopid human did. She claimed to be busy. Busy Shmizzy...I have friends to talk to and Deetz to reunite with!

So did you have fun with your mom! I bet your dad didn't do anything with the snake! I bet you took care of that thing all by yourself. It's what we do Deetz. We save those silly humans from the small itty bitty things they are so afraid of. Sheesh...we should get a salary. What do you think? We can't strike against the humand though, okay? I still wanna eat. mmmmmm pup-peroni's. Did I tell you Satan ate half my bag of the snackies you sent me? I was spitting spit...I was so mad. I would have spit fire, but I don't have any of that!

Don't forget to post pictures of your goody exchange package!!! Go to Chef's blog and post it in the Album!!! Woohoo! Can't wait to see!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Noah the Airedale said...

Deetzy, thank goodness that snake wasn't poisonous. Most of our snakes are so we're very wary of them. Be careful ok.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey...thanks for tagging me again...

btw... snake sounds like horror movie to me... remind me of anaconda...

Jans Funny Farm said...

Your mom sure does love you if you smell like dead fish (pee-uuu, according to Jan, though we happen to think dead fish means there must be live ones nearby) and she let you stay inside because there was a storm. Be extra nice when you get your bath so she'll know you appreciate her.

And you saw a snake? Be careful. Jan was at our Humane Society meeting last night and she was told this is a bad year everywhere for snakebites. Our treasurer lost a cat to a bite. And evidently, the young ones loose all their venom at once so they are more dangerous.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I must tell you, my mom had a scary dream last night and she thinks it may have been from remembering your post in her sleep! She dreamed she was being attacked by a big huge snake....it was a red snake for some reason, but I guess that is how dreams are, sometimes warp reality!
--JB

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz,
You are so brave! That snake looks scary! Be careful, buddy!
Good job with the meme!
Congrats on your award!

Thor

Eric said...

Deetz, sorry can't stop to comment properley, Mom lying on the floor in a dead faint after seein that 6ft ssssssssnakie...got to go and give her lickies to revive her..

Wags, ERic x

Sharon said...

YIKES! Deetz, that was a LONG snake! You were so brave!

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Deetz!
Sorry we haven't been around lately.. it's the humans' fault again!
Oh boy.. that sure looks like a scary snake! But we're relieved to know that nothing happened.. wheww!
Congrats on the award!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"