NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Seeing mum off to work!


I made sure mum made it to her truck this morning safely..She snapped the picture above to show everyone that my footie is just fine...see I am standing on it.
But by tomorrow it will probably need another paper towel cast filled with kisses.

On her way to work she snapped this pretty photo of a wheat field close to our home.
She said there was a deer laying down in the field, but when she saw my mum, she ducked her head down so you can't see her.


I sure hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday. I know I sure did.

Deetz

27 comments:

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, we read about your hurt leg and your paper towell cast. we're sure glad you are better. we think that paper towell cast is a great idea, but of course, the kisses are absolutely necessary. you're a smart boy! and so is your mom - smart - not a boy. hee hee

woofs.

Lacy said...

w00f's deetzy, me glad u leggie iz better..me nos u mama really loves u to send her off to work ever day..

b safe,
~rocky~

Moco said...

Glad your leg is better. I don't see any deer. They hide better than Girl Girl.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!!!!!!

What up homeslice? What the HECK is a thespian? Does that mean you get three treats per minute that your mom is mad at your dad? What did dad do? Did he steal your snackies??? Allllsoooooo what do you want for your birthday? You're almost a year old! We also weigh the same, so we could totally play together! My bark has gotten deep and ferocious, too, but only when I want it to be (when I'm scaring the kitties!!!).

Slurp!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

I'm glad you leg is better, but I bet you can find something wrong with it by the time your Mom gets home so you can get another paper towel cast...

I told my Mom about that & she says if I hurt my leg she will give me one, too...I like paper too much to let it stay on very long, though...

Abby xxxooo

Agatha and Archie said...

Well we are glad your leggie is better. Being city puppies we are ENTHRALLED with that wheat field.We don't think we have that in downtown Boston,Love A+A

Niamh said...

Deetz,

I am so glad that your leg is feeling better but keep looking up at your mom with your beautiful, sad eyes and I am sure that she will give you lots of kisses.

Your friend,
Niamh

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
My mom just got home again...she has been in and out of her home office today....soooo, we are getting a late trip to your blog! My mom works from home which is nice, but she is in sales and also has to drive around a lot visiting customers trying to sell stuff.
You look lonely in your picture today. I know it is sad when moms have to go to work. Hey! My mom told me she saw wheat fields like that on her bike ride a couple days ago. Cool!
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

My mom works from home, but she is definitely not retired and does not expect to be able to for a long time! Mom works for a company that is based in CA, and actually really hates her job. It is sad that a lot of humans hate their jobs. I wish mom could just play with me all day. Let's think of a way to make some money for our moms, ok?
--JB

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You look so sad. So when will mom be home? Hopefully real soon so she can give you all the attention you deserve..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Lizzy said...

Deetz!

I'm glad your foot is okay, though I'm sure you really would appreciate some more paper towels filled with kisses! My foot is better now too, but I just might have to pretend to hurt it again so my human could try that paper towel/kisses idea... Hee hee.

Sparky

Asta said...

Deetzy
I'm so glad youw footie is OK..But it's fine to pwetend and get kissies glued on..that's a lovely wheatfield
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Snowball said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snowball said...

Deetz, I am glad that your leg is feeling better. How mean is mum for not bringing you over to the wheat field to chase that deer?

Luv
Snowball

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

DD-D-DD-D Deetz!!!

Hehehee, I have sent out the forcefield! I also forcefielded your body from the febreeze this time. I just took precausions. My human got me a swimming pool to play in since it's so hot! I will post some pictures tonight or tomorrow morning. I love the pool!

I need to figure out how to get a private jet so I can fly out and see you. How do you think I go about getting one of those? I would trade in in my current snackies for one of those!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Stanislaw said...

Hey Deetz,

This was my first visit to your blog. You are super cute and I got caught up staring at your puppy photos on the sidebar.

Keep practicing that sad face act. There's now better way to finagle attention out of those humans that a good, sad face. Always a show stopper.

Duke said...

What a pretty wheat field! We tried to see the deer but he's hiding in there pretty good!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kirby said...

Deetzie,

I'm so glad you leg really isn't hurt! I love the paper cast post, I think I'll try it with my Mom too. What a beautiful field. It's nice to see something that isn't completely flooded. It seems like that is all that is happening around the Midwest.

Your pal,
Kirby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Glad you are not hurt! Kisses is the best medicine!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Deetzy, how is your leg now? All better? Most importantly how is little Gizmo doing? We hope he is having a good day!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
ps. Lucy's leg is better with the meds but she still has to rest up.

Amber-Mae said...

Good to know that your leg is all fine! That is a loverly shot of a wheat field.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Bogart H. Devil said...

Glad you're feeling better Deetz!!!! Lookin' good!

Love,
Bogart

River said...

I make sure my mom gets into her car safely too. It's a good dog's job. Good thing your foot is better.

love & wags,
River

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Make sure you get extra kisses in the cast. Woh I hope your mom get to see the deer again

~ Girl girl

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We are so glad that you weren't hurt. You are smart to get kisses from your Mum and make sure that she got to her truck safely. You are a thoughtful doggie.

Kaci is here so we will open up our package from Abby soon.

We love you - hope you don't get hurt over the weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Noah the Airedale said...

Deetz, we heard of even more tornadoes on the news today. One in Iowa and another in Kansas. Hope you guys are ok. Stay safe.

Noah xx

Snowy and Crystal said...

We are happy to know that you are doing better Deetz :)

Wet Licks and tail wags are being sent to u

Maltese Paws,

Snowy and Crystal

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"