Oh My Gosh!!!! I was not expecting anymore packages. Mum said she got notified that the post office was holding another package yesterday. (Stupid postman is afraid of me and won't deliver), so daddy went and got it. He said it came clear from Switzerland. IT was from Faya. She heard through the dogvine that my barkday is July 1st and sent me a package full of goodies. I noticed all the doggies around had bandanna's and I was so wishing for one. WELL, she sent me one specially for me. It is green and black and has black cows all over it. It is glorious! I think I look quite hansome in it. I also gots one of those pigs and this awesome stuffie that makes a great pillow and two whole bags of my favorite snackies. I also got a card with a picture of Faya on the front. Mum put it up on the refrigerator so I can see it each day. I was soooooooo surprised!!!!! I even shared my snackies with Gizmo and Charlotte. I even got my food dish out for the piggie, cuz I figured he was parched after that long trip in the box. Here are some photos and videos.
Faya, I cannot tell you how much I LOVE my bandanna. I will never take it off! 




42 comments:
Deetz!
You got a cow! Just like mine! Woohoo! Well, my cow died...I didn't mean to kill him, but some how his insides exploaded and were on the outside of his body! Hehehe!
I love that pig! Mine is pink...I carry him all around the house with me and conveniently leave him on the floor by a pig hoof! Hehehe!
I am getting mean, not mean enough to scare anyone, but at least I know who shouldn't be around my human! I can at least do that! I will have to work on some sort of training with my tail, to make sure it stays straight instead of wagging!
That Faya is sure awesome! It's her nose that gets me everytime! She even put up a picture of her nose for me, so now I can see it everytime I check on her blog! She really is the bestest! My human is going to send out some peanut butter to her today! Woohoo! Peanut butter!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetz
You look pawsome in youw banana..I don't blame you fow not wanting to take it off evew!!!
Faya sends the bestestest bananas evew..swiss cotton wules!!!!
It was so considewate ofyou to shawe youw tweats wif Chawlotte an gizmo and to think of how thiwsty the piggy must be..I loved all the pictoowes and videos
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess have you pwoposed to Faya yet?
Hi, Deetz...
I LOVE your bandana...It is great!!! You look very handsome in it, too...
Bandanas are my favorite...When my Mom takes me to the "Spa" she always tells them to put a bandana on me instead of pink bows in my ears...She says my personality doesn't go with bows in my ears...
You are sooo sweet to share with Gizmo & Charlotte...
How come the mailman doesn't like you?? You don't look scary to me...
Abby xxxooo
w0-0f's Deetz, Charlotte and Little Gizmo...u looks sooo handsome in u new bandana..faya sends the bestest pressies....
b safe,
~rocky~
Deetz,
I am ashamed...you see I would like to think that I am somewhat evolved but I am ashamed because I am so darned JELLY over your Swiss Piggy! In fact I am so jelly for all that have the cool swiss piggy that i am trying to make my mom go to Switzerland just to buy me one! Having said that, I am happy that you have such a cool toy because you deserve it! Happy early birthday to you!
pls pee-mail me your snail mail addy when you have time. My pee-mail is: petfxr@hotmail.com
I am so happy that you like your bandana....and Mr. Pig will be so happy with you and Gizmo and Charlotte...you are so cute Deetz. I don't understand how the postman can be afraid from you....
Kisses, Faya
Deetz,
Faya has sent you some really pawsome pressie. Isn't barkday exciting?
Peess: jie jie says to ask you mum to have a look at this video clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAJkFhOw6p4
I know that you are not as agressive as the dog featured but its good to tackle with the problem from the beginning. Furthermore, if you can get along well with other dog outside your pack you will get to go to more places right?
There are more video on this guy on YouTube that your mum can search to watch. Hope that it will help in some ways cos we have seen this method work for some dogs around us.
Luv
Snowball
Hi, Deetz!
Faya sent you very nice presents! I love the noises that those piggies make!
You look great with your bandana!
Glad you shared with Gizmo and Charlotte!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Deetz,
What a great package from Faya. She sends the greatest gifts! I bet you and your new pig will have the bestest time ever. Oink-oink!
Your pal,
Kirby
You got a great haul. You are so nice to share with your sister and brother. You are learning very good manners.
You look like a real cowboy dog to us, what with all those bulls and horses. No wonder you need a bandana.
i think the bandana looks gorgeous
Faya sure is nice to send all the goodies. And you're great to share with Gizmo & Charlotte. :)
~ Girl girl
Nice bandana! You look absolutely fabulous in it! It's so sweet of Faya!
Deetz!
My mom read to me that you got another package. From Faya this time? Did you know that my mom's mom is from Switzerland? Hope you enjoyed your package!
My mom is still in L.A.....so no blogging for me till Friday!
--JB
Faya sends the nicest pressies! We have a green bandana just like yours, Deetz! We can be twins!
We just love that piggie! He's so cute!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
deEtz...wow i dig yournew bandana.
i have a green one too butmine has
a day of the dead skull. it is so cool. mom got it at an artfest.
packages on the doorstep are the best. how could that postman be scared of you. you have the nicest ears. you don't look scarey
at all.
Woooott!!! Deetz, you got a honking roasted piggy too! Faya is so nice to send piggies to her friends. that bandanna is really nice & that color really suits you!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi, Deetz -
We love that video of you with your pig. It sounds just like Kaci and I when we squeak our toys.
How could your mailman be afraid of you?!? You are way too cute and handsome to be scary. Maybe we should bite the mailman at the ankles. Or maybe we should lick him to death.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
THat Faya,She rules!1 The bananrama is so you!! And the piggie? Well it is our FAVORITE TOY(um Agatha's is missing an ear and doesn't oink any more) Love A+A
hey Deetz, you are so lucky to get a package from Faya. she is the nicest dog. we love the bandanas that she sends to everydog. they are pawtastic. you look pawsitively stunning in yours too. we love green on you.
your barkday is the same day as Brody's - July 1. this really is a wonderful barkday season.
woofs!
We love the sound that pig makes! He's just tooooo funny. We like your new bandananananana too. Faya sent you some pawsome presents!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hi Deetz
What a great package from Faya! So cool you share with Gizmo and Charlotte!
You look great in your bandana!
woofs
Thor
Faya is such a good friend. The toys are great Deetz and you play so nicely too.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Deetz!
My human was sick at work yesterday too! Her belly hurt. I told her that if she farted she would feel better. I guess it wasn't that kind of hurt though. Is your mum feeling better? My human is, she felt good enough to take me to the groomer again! I am naked...again, but not quite as naked! I am for sure tired though!
Deetz! It's almost your birthday! What is planned? What do you want? Whhheeeee! Birthdays!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi Deetz,
Just a quick hello as my mom is still in her meetings, but her presentation went ok. Thanks for your good wishes on that! I don't have much time to write and will get caught up with you over the weekend. My mom is taking a red eye out tonight and arrives in dallas at 5am tomorrow!
Have a good evening and I will try to get mom to help me visit you tomorrow.....ooh, I hope she will not sleep all day!
Miss you!
--JB
Deetz,
I hope your mom is feeling better too. I am sure you gave her lots of love and kisses to help her get better, right?
--JB
Farts are funny...
Good for you for only chewing on a chew! Did you at least get a snackie for having such good behavior?
My human mentioned that she got me some toothpaste that tastes like beef, along with a toothbrush. But I wont let her near me with that brush thing. It's bad enough that I let her pick my eyeball boogers...gross human!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Happy birthday! You sure are lucky to get such great gifts in the mail. I wish they had those pigs around here. Levi would probably love it as much as Mr. T-Bone does.
Hey, Deetzy Boy!
WooHOooo! That Faya sure sends some great presents, and, she always knows which color bananadana will look the best on each dog. You look amazingly FABulous in green!
Buddy, we are trying to catch up on your blog and a lot of other friend's blogs. Sorry I haven't been around much these last few weeks. It's my girl's fault. If it's any consolation at all, she misses you too!
Have a great weekend, man!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Deetz
We would adopt all the woofies and kitties in the wowld too if we could..but a one bdwoom apt. is a little too small, plus we'we always bwoke..but I'm so happy to have at least one happy ending
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Deetz,
How cool that you have a bird's nest to look at! You had better stay away. I am sure the mommy will be protecting those eggs. My mom is back, she got back to the house at 6am, and then took a nap. She is having a hectic day getting caught up on some emails for work, but at least she is home!
I will try to catch up with you and everyone else this weekend.....you have a good weekend, ok? I will try to get my mom to post the bull pictures too in the next few days. They scared me a little!
Say hi to Charlotte and Gizmo.
--JB
Deezt, wow your bark day week! Havea really good one. You look very handsome and grown up in your green banana. Great photies and videos of those generous presents from Faya. Is the piggie back rashers or streaky bacon yet hehehe?!!
Wags, Eric x
Woo-hoo! You look super spiffy in your new Swiss bandana Deetz! That Faya is a PEACH :)
Love,
Bogart
Deetz you are so handsome in your bandana! Mom makes us wear 'em too sometimes.
Deetz,
You look very dashing in your new bandana. What nice toys and treats you got. Enjoy.
Your friend,
Niamh
Dear Deetz
We wanted to wish you a very happy Barkday for 1 July. We are so happy that Gizmo will be celebrating your Barkday with you. I wish I could come to your pawty but my mum is not well at the moment. We will be thinking of you and your family though and we hope you all have a pawterrific time together on your Barkday.
Love from Hammer
Oh Deetz, I missed you too! WE need to help our moms find different employment or help them supplement their incomes so they don't have to work so much! Thinking caps, thinking caps!
I still need to post the bulls too and I am excited to see the egg pictures.
Also, more news. My mom told me that she is going to buy me a new house....ok well, not just for me really, but she and my daddy found a house they love and they put a offer in which was accepted. We will be moving in a little over a month now, unless something falls through. Then the problem is selling our current house, which in this market will be tough....my mom is a super stress case right now.
Hope you mom is doing better than my mom!
--JB
Deetz, I've missed you too! My human wasn't suppose to work yesterday or today...but she is. I think that's crap! She was suppose to help update my blog today. We'll see if she can still do that.
Bad news...I have to share my human, house, bed and food with this little dog Buddy for a week. He doesn't like to play much. So I make him play...He gets mad and growls, but I love it! Woohoo! Right now I'm chewing my bully stick right infront of his face, 'cause he keeps stealing some of my chewies. So my human got me a brand new one! Woohoo!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetz!
Nothing is every your fault! It's just the rule! You were living at the house first...therefor, nothing that happens is your fault. It's just the way it goes. Maybe let Charolette know the rule, so she can stop breaking stuff all over the house!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Joyeux anniversaire Deetz ! (happy birthday Deetz)... I hope you will have a nice day with a lot of surprises...Kisses, Faya
Hi, Deetz...
where are you?? I miss you...
Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday, Dear Deetzy...
Happy Barkday to you...
Abby xxxooo
Deetzy
I'll twy to get you the wecipe
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
Post a Comment