NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Mondays






It RAINED all weekend!!! The pictures above is what I did alllllll weekend!
Boring.

Deetzy boy

23 comments:

Lizzy said...

Deetz!

I know how you feel, man. I did absolutely NOTHING this weekend from all the rain! It started raining on Sunday, 8 days ago, and we've never had a sunny day since. It's raining harder than ever today!

Oh well, I hope you enjoy your resting... We'd better save up some energy for the next sunny day, and then we can go crazy outside!

Sparky

Lacy said...

w00f's deetz, gizmo and charlotte...u can send sum of dat rain me way...been in da high 90'2 fur a week now wiff no rain...our garden iz drying up...

b safe,
~rocky~

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!!!!

What up home slice!!! Hehehehe, so rain huh? That's so great of you to protect Squiggly...I'm so sure that he totally appreciated it. Squigglies get scared too yah know. I wouldn't have thought to let his head out to breathe...I probably woulda bit his head instead...you know, like reassurance that he's still alive since he can feel the bite.

How are the horses doing? Have you been checking on them regularly?

I haven't been eating much. It's too hot...hot...again I repeat HOT!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hey! That is what we 3 sisters did this weekend too! Is that a coincidence?
Gizmo looks pretty good in the pictures. I opened them up big to see. His fur looks soft and silky. He does not look ill. I hope he hangs in there. Just make sure he remembers that it is the little gray ones that are the strongest....that is what my sister Misty wanted to tell him again.
--JB
Pee Ess: My mom says she wishes she was doing what you are doing today instead of working! :^)

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We had a wonderful weekend chasing sheep if you stop by our page you can see us in action. We are still in training. Definitely no experts yet..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Oooooo wind! Yea! Send some wind my way. I like to let it blow my ears everywhere! I esecially enjoy wafting the wind! It has such great smells!

Rain would be appreciated. I think my human is getting me a pool today. A baby pool anyway. I like to snorkel!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Oh and Deetz, my human called in to work today. Heheheehe! I love when my human does that! I get her to myself!

Duke said...

We helped mom bake but she used a lot of unacceptable ingredients! We still think she's a big meanie for doing that!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jans Funny Farm said...

Looks like a good idea for a rainy weekend. Nice you got to spend it indoors.

Gizmo is looking good. We're glad to see the two of you.

purrs and tail waga

Agatha and Archie said...

We don't have rain but it is HOT HOT HOT!!! Love A+A

Gaia the Airedale said...

Deetz it rained here too all friggin weekend. And today too! The sun only decided to pop out for like an hour, but then rained again. NOT COOL. I just want some sun yanno? That too much for a dale to ask?? Hang in there though!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

andrahyb said...

What was the BLUE stuff you're lying on Deetz?

Oh! It also rained all day here in Singapore. Erm.. Mummy always tell us whenever it rains = GOD is watering his plants, be patient.

Hope the next few days isnt so bad.

Rudolf & Goofy!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
We had dusty storms and some rain too! No walkies for me but I spent my weekend taking care of my grandpa who is sick.
Glad to see Gizmo in those pictures. I hope he is doing well.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Moco said...

Why are you laying on your food dish? Are you protecting it from Gizmo? I hope Gizmo is doing fine. We are getting rain here also, then sun, then rain.

Amber-Mae said...

What a gloomy weekend you had I must say. Hope you find something better to do later!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We had rain on Sunday night with thunderstorms. I (Hershey) really hate the thunder it is so loud. I ran upstairs and stayed there until the storm was over. Our weather was just as crummy as yours.

You sure look tired, Deetz. Is Gizmo doing better?

We love you.

Hershey and Kaci

i said...

Hi Deetz, that was a bummer of a weekend, huh? I had a boring weekend too as it was really wet over here as well.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz! As I write this to you, you are sleeping. And so am I...Hopefully you are dreaming of us playing at the park and stealing icecream! Heheeh!

slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I slept on Monday too. It's so boring

~ Girl girl

Dexter said...

Deetz - Looks like Gizmo was more active than you! Do you have your head in your water bowl or somthin?

Mango

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz,
My mom and I just got your comment and our hearts are hurting. Blood is coming out of Gizmo's mouth? I did not know this. That can't be good at all. ARe you sure Gizmo is not having too much pain? Once his quality of life is no longer better than the alternative, it may be time. I hate to even write like this, so please forgive me. Our Taffy did not have such signs as blood etc, but mom knew when she started having seizures and could not walk any more. I am very sad today, very sad. What does the vet say about Gizmo and does he think Gizmo has pain?
Tears,
JB

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, you and Gizmo are doing the same thing that we did on Monday and today (tuesday) too. rain rain boring boring.

is Gizmo okay? we saw the comment that JB wrote and now we are worried? poor little Gizmo. he has been through so much. you be sure to take good care of him and treat him extra special, okay?

woofs.

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

It looks like you have a blue pillow...How neat to have your own pillow...I usually use the ones off the couch...

Rainy days can sure be boring...

Abby xxxooo

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"