First, we got bad storms real close to our home last night.
But, thankfully, T-Bone Beasley sent me a forcefield to go around my home so we would be safe.
Hey, Bease, next time make the forcefield a lil bit wider, okay.
It worked, but we watched a funnel cloud scoot across the sky just North of our home, it was really close.
Thank you for the forcefields, cuz they work.
Poor lil Gizmo was startin to smell really bad. Mum said since he was the smallest, he was gettin it first. You know what that means? Charlotte is next...hehe
ummmm, oh oh, I think I am getting a bath too.
Before the storms came, mum stuck Gizmo in the sink and went to work.
Look how funny he looks all wet!!!! I had to go outside, I was snorting and snickering so loud.


This one below is my daddy rescuing Gizmo!

Here he is all fluffed up and blowdry'd.

I must admit, he does smell pretty good. After mum blowdried him, he was hopp'n all over the place like a bunny rabbit...
I wonder what I am going to look like all wet? Hope mum's camera breaks before then...how embarrassing.
Deetz




39 comments:
Hi, Deetz...
I'm gonna try to send a "Force Field Booster" to you to keep those tornados father away from you...Let me know how it works...
Gizmo is sooo cute...Is he feeling better?
Did you get your bath, too? I can't wait to see pictures of you all wet...
Abby xxxooo
w00f's Deetzy, Gizmo and Charlotte...gizmo didnt look like he wuz to happy wiff dat bath...heehee u better hide deetzy, or u will git the bath next.. sorrwy all of u out that way iz getting all those storms...iz it ever gonna end?
b safe,
~rocky~
Gizmo looks good after the bath.
Deetz, dun worry about being caught on the camera while you are wet cos having wet look is the latest fashion trend now.
Luv
Snowball
Deetz -
Our Bud...we have to introduce you to Lola...she's our sissydale and we want tobe sure you meet her. She's cool but she definately wears PINK. Though our Mumsie says she will be bigger than Jack, we are a little skeptical right now...we shall see....
Anyhow, we are getting along ok...she's a bit pushy and always barking for attention...otherwise she's cool. She wants to play bitey face games wiff us and Mumsie says we have to be nice....argfff!
Hope you are doing well...you look so cute seeing your Mumsie off to work....Airesnaps Deetzy....
The 3 G-Dales! (We have to include Lola Dale now!)
hi Deetz, we're glad you are staying safe from those darn tornadoes. that is so scary. we are kind of worried about Butchy & Snickers and all of their flooding.
Gizmo does look pretty scrawny when he gets all wet. that's got to be pretty cool to take a bath in the sink though. we don't think you are going to fit in the sink for your bath. hee hee
woofs.
pee ess - we heard that Bailey may be getting a bath and a haircut this weekend. oh no!
Hi Deetz! Apache here. Please stay safe!!!! Willow the Black Dale (my daughter) and her family are suffering from those dawgone tornadoes as well. You are very brave to live there. Keep safe!!!
Hugs and Slurps,
Apache and her tribe
DEETZ!!!
I'm so sorry about the tornado getting so close to you! Next time I won't forcefield you from the febreeze. I will soley focus on your house and all the occupants. And the horses too!!!
As for that bath...yuck man! That sounds horrible! Though, the best part about a bath is getting to roll in dirt and digging. I hate when the human makes me stink!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Gizmo looks water logged. Luckily he survived that bath. Becareful around those terrible tornados. We don't want you landing in OZ.
Poor Gizmo. He looks to be all ears when he's wet. At least he smells good, so maybe he's happy about the bath.
We're glad you're safe. We hope everyone in the path of that storm is too.
purrs and tail wags
Deetz and gang!!! We are all glad you are all safe!! We will send you a tornado-blocking-dome right on down your way. We are just using our highwind-blocking-dome rignt now!!! I hope it keeps you safe.
Aire hugs,
Willow and Pilar
I'm glad that Beasley sent that Force Field to you. How scary seeing a tornado!
Gizmo sure did look funny wet but what a cutie dry!
Barklove,
Rusty
Deetz, Gizmo is looking good...wet or not! We are sending you some Aire-zen too, to keep you safe from the tornadoes! Hope it works along with Beasley's forcefield!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Gizmo's are lit up with a super electric charge in that pic with your dad - watch out - wet dog with electric eyes just might electrocute you!
Bussie Kissies
Buster
Hi Deetz
Poor little Gizmo all soggy in the sink, but he does look lovely when he was all dried.
We assume you wont be wedged into that sink!!!!!!!Good luck with your bath, we actually don't mind them, we love water.
Happy weekend
Molly and Taffy
Mom just gets the hose out on us when it is bath time.. She does use her foo foo smelling stuff so we smell kind of girlie....
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie
Poor Gizmo to have to have a bath. I hate baths too.
Stay safe in all the tornado activity.
Your friend,
Niamh
Deetz
I suwe am glad that The fowce field wowked..that must have been scaiwy..pleez stay safe!!!
Little Gizmo looks splendid and floofy all clean...My Daddi is all well, and auntie Kawen is doing pwetty well...thanks fow the offew of the smoochie cast..sounds gweat
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi, Deetz -
Gizmo looks so different when he is wet. Kaci and I also love to run around after we get a bath. We love shaking the water off.
You have been getting a lot of storms. Please be careful we don't want anything to happen to any of you.
Have a good weekend.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Just glad that the tornado did not come close enuf to wreck your house. That Gizmo looks like one of those creatures from the swamp when he's wet. Hehe! Don't tell him I said that. You guys take care ok!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi, Deetz!
Good vibes for those tornados to stay away from your house!
Gizmo sure does not look very happy with his bath! But now he smells nice!
I'd love to see pictures of your bath too Deetz!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Deetz
I´m glad to know that the forcefield worked and you were safe.
Gizmo look good after bath!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Love and licks
Thor
Ohhhhhh poor Gizmo....I don't know why humans allways want us to smell good....beurk beurk....
Kisses, Faya
Storm sounds soooo scary
we are glad that you are safe
Gizmo is so adorable
Watch out for the camera when it comes your turn Seetz.
Maltese Paws,
Snowy & Crystal
Oh Gizmo looks as cute as ever!!
It is always nice to be spoiled with a spa treatment...even though Gizmo may not see it that way!
Hi, Deetz...
Just stopping by to see how those tornado force fields are holding; up...
You keep safe...
Abby xxxooo
Deetz...sorry ta hear ya had more bad storms 'n spotted a funnel cloud...that's scary business there fer sure.....But we're glad Beasley's forcefield worked 'n ya are all save taday...maybe if we all make a new bigger, better, stronger forcefield filled with safe wishes it will work better...so we're gonna try.....
Dewey Dewster here....
That forcefield sure is powerful. We had some tornadoes in Colorado but not near me. Maybe Beasley can make you a forcefield for baths. I got tricked into one yesterday.
Deefor
p.s. I think Gizmo's ears and even bigger than my bro Arrow's. Maybe he is part rabbit.
The forcefield sounds like a great idea. It must be so scary seeing those darn tornadoes buzzing around.
How is Gizmo doing? He looks pretty happy with himself after the bath.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Hi Deetz,
I'm glad the forcefield worked! Gizmo is a cutie.
love & wags,
River
Hi Deetz. Phew thank dogness for Mt T sending you that forcefield. That tornado and storms sound scary. I'm going to join in with the forcefield to protect you so hope its working.
Gizmo looks way cute all fluffed up like a bunny. Think you might too....
Wiry wags, Eric
Gizmo's ears look HUGE when he's soaked!
Glad you're safe from those nasty tornados, Deetz!
Happy father's day to your dad!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hey Deetz, my mommy baths me on the sink too. I did the same thing as Gizmo, i can't wait to get off the sink. Happy father's day to your daddy! :)
~Amber
Deetz, Hope the weather you way wasn't bad at the weekend? Stay safe Pal.Hope the joint esp force is working.
Wiry wags, Eric
Hi Deetz,
Yikes tornados-my mom says they are scary but I've never been in one!!! I'm glad you had a force field around you!!!
Did you get a bath?
velcro
Deetz!
We're glad to know those mean & nasty tornado didn't come to your house! Phew!
Happy Belated Fathers' Day to your Dad! Yipee!
Rudolf & Goofy
Glad the force field worked for you. Now you just need one around the bathtub :-)
Gizmo sure looks funny all wet.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi, Deetz...
I gave you an Award...
Abby xxxooo
Hi Deetz,
I am just not able to get to see Gizmo's bath. He looks so funny and cute all wet. My what big ears you have, Gizmo! He looks well in the photos too. Was he having a good day or was he just excited to be clean?
How did your bath go, Deetz?
--JB
Gizmo looks like Mr Handsome.Good thing you have that field force....things are getting too icky around there.We are sending anti tornado and rain vibes......Love A+A
Post a Comment