NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wordless Wednesday!



Thank you for being my friends!!!!

Okay, so it wasn't a completely wordless Wednesday....

Deetz

18 comments:

Willow the Black Dale said...

Deetz...my pal...my friend. I have one word for you.....RUN!!!!! The groomer who makes you naked is NOT your friend. Some of them should have their shavey things taken away and get bitten by a big dog like MANGO!! Better yet see if Mango can go with you for protection!!!!
Oh please Deetz mommy take a picture of what you want my handsome pal to look like. Some people who say they can do airecuts just can't.
My mawmie sent Beasely's mommy to my Grandma's for grooming lessons. Maybe you 2 can go together. It worked for my mom. I can show my face and body now and proudly say NOT NAKED ANYMORE!!!
Aireslaps,
Willow

Willow the Black Dale said...

Oh Deetzie I believe you! I bet you be smelling goooood! I bet you smell as smelly gooood as I do when I come in from the rain!!! My only concern for you is..... does your mommy chase you around with some yucky smelly spray? My crazy mawm does and she says I smell better after she puts it on. I beg to differ with her. Personally Deetz, if you ask me my mom is a bath freak. We get WAY to many around this house.
good luck pal,
Willow
PeeSee....she did get me a new pink polk-a-dot collar.

Duke said...

Where are you off to, Deetz?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I am so happy to be your friend too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Deetz!
We love being your furriends!!
BOL... "Wordless Wednesday"... that's ok!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, you look like you are going for a car ride. have fun, kiddo.

woofs.

Amber-Mae said...

We're thankful that you're our friend! You going somewhere?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Moco said...

We are proud to be your friend.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Maybe you going to the drivethru at McDonalds??? Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

We're happy to be friends with you Sweet Deetz...!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Tbone took care of ya in the pressie department....WOOOOOT!!!

Wirybarks,
Scruffy

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz! I would be lost without you as a best bud! Be naked so that we can be naked together! Maybe don't get too naked though...

We can be naked and handsome! Woot!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Are you going out for a ride? I hope you have fun

~ Girl girl

Amber said...

Love you Deetz!

Amber :D

i said...

I'm so happy to be your friend too, Deetz! Looks like you are going for a fun ride from the happy look on your face!

Finally I can see the video. Hehehe you actually had your whole head in the box, didn't you?

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We were able to see the video, yippee! You look like Bosco when she would get treats (according to Mama).

We love being your friend you are so adorable and handsome!

You and Kaci are alike that you like riding in the car. I (Hershey) am getting better at that but I don't enjoy it as much as Kaci does.

Love-

Hershey and Kaci

Noah the Airedale said...

And thank you for being our friend Deetzie....you little bundle of cuteness!!!!!

Noah : pinky made me add that last bit.

Lizzy said...

And thank you for being my friend too, Deetz! I hope you have a grrrreat day.

Sparky

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hey Deetz! you're one of the bestest friendzees! Hey where you off to?

Love Licks

andrahyb said...

Deetz!

Thank you for being our wonderful friend too! *Huggies*

Oh!

Goofy says: "Put your face out of the window and let the wind run through your face!"

We hope you enjoy the ride (and the destination) as well!

Rudolf & Goofy

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"