
I just wanted to remind all the furry and non furry, two-legged and four-legged and one-legged (didn't want to leave anyone out)creatures out there, VOTING ends tomorrow!!!
Go to Scary Eye Contest and vote as many times as you would like and for whomever you would like.......
I gots tickled over that human word "whomever"....lots of giggles..Its kinda fun to try and sound out......
okay on with the voting.
That reminds me, I haven't voted yet!!!!..........Muuuuuuuummmm, I need to vote
Gonna go vote now.
Paw huggies and smooches
PS: Alot of you asked where I was going in the below post. I was on my way to the town to see the vet last Saturday and afterwards we went to McDonalds and got a biscuit.
Some old (really old, ancient) man backed into mummy in the parking lot.
Mum drives a big 4 wheel drive, F150, that is jacked up real high, so she was not worried.
She just got alittle irritated that it took him 5 minutes to make it from his car to her window.
I have learned to be polite from my mum. She didn't yell or anything. She just said, "Hey, I know you didn't hurt this truck, pull forward and get outta my way", in a very polite way.....




21 comments:
hey Deetz, we only voted once cuz we can't decide what pictures are the best. they are all so terrific. that scary eye contest was a really good idea.
we're glad that your mom's truck didn't get hurt when the man backed into it. your mom is wise to be teaching you manners too. it's always good to be polite and have manners. our mom is still hoping that we will learn some manners too.
woofs.
Your mum is lucky that the old guy even knew that he had backed in to her. Grammie says, "some of those people out there driving wouldn't know if they hit a concrete wall." I don't understand it, but maybe your mum does.
What a bummer that someone backed into the Deetzmobile! We're glad no one was hurt!
We haven't been to MacDonald's yet! Mom keeps promising but so far she hasn't delivered!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hehehehe! Deetz! Fuzzy feet are good and so are fuzzy ears. My human says that my ears feel like a velveteen puppy. Don't care what that is as long as I can eat it! Deetz, the other night my human looked like she was gonna roll of the bed. So at 3 am I had to wake her up with my nose so she understood that she could have fallen! So pretty much I saved her life and she owes me big...and as far as I'm concerned, she owes you too okay!
Has the mailman ever come back to check out your collar that he delivered? Hehehehe, I think I'm getting my collar switched out today. Sounds like my human is gonna go through the box of collars to see which is gonna fit my spunky personality today!
I'm glad nothing happened to the truck. Sometimes people just don't look where there going.
Hey! My human's boyfriend is going to Kansas on Friday! I asked him if he could just fit me in a bag, or if I could just have his ticket all together. He just rubbed my head and walked away! I'm gonna have to figure something out!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hey Deetz...I'm so fast that I voted on the very first day. I haven't been back since—some of those pictures really scared me!
Hi Deetz!
Heh heh, I voted on the first day... You'd better get your votes in there fast, Deetz! I'm looking forward to finding out who are the winners....
Too bad about the vet, but at least you got a biscuit! Biscuits can make up for just about anything, hee hee.
Sparky
Deetz!
My human is an idiot!!! She broke the camera! Can you believe it! She put the camera on top on the couch and then I bumped into the camera and it fell to it's death! It no longer flashes! CAMERA BREAKER! grrrrrr...
On another note, the boyfriend is going somewhere in Kansas that has a medical school, his sister is graduating. And I'm sorry to have to say this...it wouldn't be possible for him to have any of those cookies, 'cause, ahem...I would have gotten to them first. Sorry. Hehehehe! Any time you need a special order just tell my human and I'll send her out
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
G'day Deetzie
That ancient man should probably start catching the bus lol.
Tess' cut is now being treated by Lucy and Willow. They take turns in licking it.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah
Heheheh, you sure did make a funny Deetz! Your getting good! My human just got dressed, so I'm pushing her out the door right now! I too am trying to work on my vocabulary...see Gingersnap cookie, sugar cookie, oatmeal cookie, pizza cookie, cimmminomin cookie, Deetz cookie! Hehehehe I feel a rap coming on...
BACKUP!!!
You see these cookies, you know what this mean! My main man Deetz will be swiping those cookies oh so fast and clean. He takes no time to lick or sniff, 'cause all he wants to is chomp, munch and chew, don't you!
Not so good, but you get the story!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Well we havent gone back to vote again either because when we went the first time it took me 1/2 hour to get Archie out from under the sofa he got so scared Love A+A
I voted for the Scary Eye contest already, can't go back n vote again in case Sarge is still there . . gave me the heeeebie jeeeebies . . .
Sorry bout the car bumpie hope you got your biscuit at Macckie D's ok though? That's the impawtant thing.
How's the growing pains? And got new toofies coming through?
Wagging, Eric
Hi, Deetz -
We are glad that you and your Mum did not get hurt. Isn't going to McDonald's great? Sometimes Mama and Papa will buy me (Hershey) a plain hamburger. Kaci can't have them because she is on a special diet.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Hi Deetz,
My mom is really tired and I have missed out on blogging and visiting you! I am glad you were not hurt in the car wreck. Did you get a Big Mac at McDonalds? I have not been voting for myself in the contest.....maybe I should. Hey! I see your sexy eyelashes in the WW post!
--Your Friend, JB
Oh, I forgot to mention.....we think for now the armadillos are gone. Mom put out more stinky spray and also put out insect killer to kill the grubs that the dillos were looking for.
We'll see!
--JB
I think I voted more than enuf! I already know who are the clear winners. Oh, so you went to McD huh? What did your mom get for you?
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
I can't wait to see who all wins the contest. You deserve an award for hosting it.
Levi's mom (he's still a baby and can't type)
we're so excited...
drum rolls...
ooopss...sorry to hear that ur mum's car got into a misfortunate event...
Courtesy and politeness go a long way for sure!
Looking forward to the results. You and your mom has done a wonderful job organising this contest!
How fun that you get to go to McDonalds. I hope you get some yummy treats there.
Oh.. sorry to hear about your car but I'm glad that nobody got hurt
~ Girl girl
that was really nice of you Deetz not to bark at the bad drive huumon that played bumper car with ya'll
waggin Tx tails barking loud fur you
Deetz-ie Deetz!
We think our Mummy should learn from yours instead. Just last week, a cabbie crashed to the side of our trusty car (the only one that Dad would allow us to travel on).
Mummy was so angry that she .....
* censored *
Oh well you knew what happened then.
Post a Comment