NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Vacation Time With Mum


Welp, I am off to spend time with mummy and keep her entertained while she is off work next week.

I won't forgetted any of you!!! Be safe, Be Happy, Have Fun, Stay Healthy...
I LOVE you!!!

Deetzy Boy

42 comments:

Lizzy said...

Bye Deets! Hope you have a GRRRReat week ahead of ya! Can't wait 'till you're back again!

Sparky

Asta said...

Deetz.
I'll miss you , but will be thinking of you an youw Mom having a gweat time..huwwy back!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, Gizmo and Charlotte, haff fun wiff ur mama dis next week, we will miss u..u stay saf and haff fun...and dont let charlotte bited u...

b safe,
~rocky~

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz,
Check on my blog, when you will be able!
Have a great week!

Thor

Duke said...

Have a wonderful week with your mom, Deetz!
We'll miss you, buddy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey buddy,

You have been nominated for the Awesome Blog Award over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

love

opy

Amber-Mae said...

We won't forget you either Deetz!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Moco said...

Have a great week and hurry back. We willing be thinking of you while you are gone.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi Deetz,
You wished me a Happy Birthday via Jan's Funny Farm blog. And I had to come see you, you are a doll. A big doll, but an adorable woofie.
I lost my precious woofie last year, we had almost 18 years together.
Anyway, nice to meet you. And in honor of Miss Bonnie an the Day/ Weekend/ Holiday of HUGS, here’s ours:
*******hugs******* (KC)
*******hugs******* (Missy)
*******hugs******* (Faith)
*******hugs******* (Sol)
*******hugs******* (Smokey)
*******hugs******* (BJ)
*******hugs******* (Mommy ML)

Love, ML & The Sherwood Bunch

Faya said...

I love you too ! Have a nice week !
Kisses, Faya

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We can't wait to hear about your adventures while you are on vacation with your mum.

We love you and will miss you too.

Hershey and Kaci

SotongFurkids said...

Remember to post more pictures when you return....
Luv
Twister & Furby

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Have fun...I will miss you...

Take lots of pictures...

Abby xxxooo

The Airechicks said...

Deetz:

Have a wonderful vacation with Mum and take lOTS LOTS LOTS of pics...

XXoooXXoooXX

Lorenza said...

Have fun with your mom Deetz!
We will be waiting for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Have a great week Deetz. We'll miss you!!!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Niamh said...

I'm sure that you will have a great vacation and you and your mom will do lots of fun things next week. Please tell us about your adventures when you get back.

Your friend,
Niamh

Willow the Black Dale said...

Deetz! Keep your mummy warm and safe while you are gone. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you were leaving! I will wait for you patiently while you go out in the great beyond and have fun!!!
Have great adventures and remember...the gopher isn't with you so don't have anyone to blame when holes show up!!!
Aire slaps,
Willow

Deefor said...

Hope you have fun and take good care of your mummy.

Deefor

Agatha and Archie said...

Have oodles of fun! Love A+A

Bogart H. Devil said...

Have a great time Deetz!!!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Noah the Airedale said...

Deetz, hope those tornadoes we just saw on the news are well away from you. Take care ok.

Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

HOpe y'all are staying safe. WE watched some scary tornadoes on tv last night and I thought of you.
--JB

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Stay outta those tomatos...er...tornados!!!! Be careful Deetz...

Hope ur havin' a great week with ur mom.....

Miss ya Sweetie...

Lacie

Stanley said...

Hey, Deetzy Boy!

Have a BLAST with your mama. We won't forget you either little buddy.

Goober love & vacation smooches,
Stanley

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Are you back yet Deetz?

~ Girl girl

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

I miss you...Hope you didn't get stuck in any tornadoes...They are very scary...

Abby xxxooo

Jans Funny Farm said...

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you and your mom. She can pick them up next week.

We hope her vacation is relaxing and you both have some fun.

i said...

Hi Deetz, is it a week yet? I'm not good at counting the days. Anyhoo, hope you have a great time with your mom now. Don't forget to bark by when you are back!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

which interesting place are u guys going?

Kirby said...

Hey Deetz,

I sure hope you are having a great time on vacation. I hope you are all relaxing and not stressing about anything at all. If you want to (once you are back), check out my blog, I tagged you for a meme.

Your pal,
Kirby

andrahyb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrahyb said...

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetz!

We're gonna miss you for sure!
Have a safe and fun trip!

Rudolf & Goofy

The 3 G-Dales said...

Deetzy our friend -
Have fun! We won't forget you you siwwy boy!

You are vewy cute in many of your photos...your ear fuzzies are so cool. Enjoy your time wiff your Mumsie and have so much fun that you will never forget good vacation times!!!!

WE will of course miss you but have a good doggie time...can't wait to hear about your cool adventures wiff your Mumsie!

The G-Dales.

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

I sent you an Award for when you get back from vacation...

Please stop by when you get back & pick it up...

Hope you had a great time...

Abby xxxooo

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

DEETZ - PEE MAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR PRESSIE FOR THE EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!

wiredfoxterror@hotmail.com

Bussie Kissies
Buster

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
Hope you are having a good vacation with your mom. Are you having lots of dogventures?
--JB

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

We hope you're havin' fun...Miss ya DeetzieBoy!!!!!

Fill us in on ur adventures when ya get back!!

Barks,
Scruffy

Toffee said...

just checking to see if you were back...

hope you had a great vaca!
woof!
toffee

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We hope you are enjoying your vacation with your Mum and everyone. Have a pawsome weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I miss you Deetz!
--JB

andrahyb said...

Deetzy -- Just checking on you!

Lets just hope the trip is soooo fun! Can't wait for you to get back & share with us your trip!

Rudolf & Goofy

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"