Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration of you'd like
3) link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post
4) Tag atleast 5 more blogs
5) Don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
6) Have Fun
Bashful

Babysitter

Happy

Sexy

Stuffy Beheader

Guarddog

I am not going to tag anyone, cuz I think everyone has already been tagged. I am so late at doing this. My mum apologizes Abby.
Happy Friday everyone!!!
PS: My growing pains in my legs are better thanks to the pain pills I get everyday.
Mum is a little worried cuz I am so eager to get my pain pills in the morning and evening.
Then after I take them, I act all silly and play jokes on everyone.
She says I am going to end up on Celebrity Re-hab before this is all over.
Whatever mum, they are not that strong!




32 comments:
I don't believe for 1 minute that you are bashful, man! I've seen you on video.
Definitely DEFINITELY try to get on Celebrity Rehab! I hear Dr. Drew is the coolest! You can get his pawtograph for all of us. Just don't throw up on all of the other patients and steal their cough medicine.
Goober love,
Stanley
ARe you really bashful? hhhhmmm, so a bashful sexy Deetz. I like it!
I am glad your legs are feeling better. I hope you don't have to go to rehab! Please be careful with the medicine.
--JB
hey Deetzy! that's a nice memoir about you. you're such a kiddo!
Brody had some of those growing pains when he was a pupper. we tried to limit his running around so much and he got over it after a couple of months. our vet told us that sometimes large breed dogs just grow fast and it makes them crazy. well, with Brody, he never did get over the craziness, but the growing pains went away. hee hee!
woofs.
Hehehehe Deetz...you aren't bashful! At least not when it comes to snackies! Hehehe! I love getting pills. I just don't like being sleepy afterwards. Does your mom stuff the pill in something for you? I get mine covered in Kong paste! It's the best ever! I should probably sing a little country for you sometime, I need to work on my twang first.
And hey...Hugh never called me for my nakedness. I would have for sure introduced him to your sexiness too!
Oh no! It's Friday! I won't see you for 2 days again! Why! If I were French I would say, Le Boo...but this just plain stinks! Hehe
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetz your pulling our tails ~ you're not bashful hehehe
good job and you reminded us we haven't done lots of our tags oops
hmmm bad mommy bad mommy best go get busy
Love Licks & waggin TX tails
Oh my crap!!!! A whole week! Tell her she can't do that to us! If your gonna be 100 by the time we get to talk again I'll be like 95! This just isn't gonna work! My human has a lot of PTO...so she was thinking about taking a week off work too, like the end of may or mid June...but she's not gonna ride any horses. I guess she's afraid that when she gets on that the horse will fall over!
You take good care of your mum while she rides that horse. And if things get outta hand, you trip the horse (but be careful) or park like mad!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetz!
I think all those words describe you perfectly... But are you eating the baby food? Does it taste good? Can I try some?!
I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend!
Sparky
Deetz...
Did you tell your mum that you were saving the house from the bottle of Antifreeze...that if it wern't for you the house could have been harmed. I think she owes you man!
My human puts me in my ginormous kennel when she's gone. She just throws in a treat and I go inside. She even leaves the radio on for me. I'm happy as a clam when she gets home...mostly 'cause I get to go outside and pee. Do you have one of those kennel things?
Hi, Deetz -
Those are such pawtastic pictures. Are you really that bashful? We think you are adorable no matter what.
We'll miss you too - we are going to Australia for the pawty but we will try to sneak out and check how you are doing.
Have a good weekend.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Are you babysitting or countersurfing?, Deetz?! hehehehe
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz!
I didn't know you were in a little pain and not feeling your best. You sure are a trooper. Are you growing too fast?
Thanks for barking out some good luck in my show tomorrow. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous now.
We love your pics and think you are a super sexy A'daile!
Deetz....is your nose an "implant" or did you grow yours all by yourself like Beasely did? It is a pawsome nose!!;))
You my pal are a Grrrreat beheader of STUFFIES! I have not mastered that skill yet but I am still working on it. I think I need a few lessons from you.
Have a great weekend,
Willow
Hey pal, good work on the memoir whatsit!! You two get away with the counter surfing stuff in the baby sitting pic? Teach me how ?And me Eric's got all me toofies - was asking you bout yours, he, he!!
Wiry wags, Eric
Deetz
I wish I coyuld weach the countew, but I'm just a WFT and not an aiwekid..oh well...We will cewtainly not fowget to pick you up..it will be a blast! I'm glad you bwought youw medcin and papew fow shwedding..I hope you don't have to go to wehab..I'll make suwe you don't take too many on the twip
smoochi ekisses,ASTA
You are quite well rounded as a personality.
Be careful with those pain pills. You don't want to end up at the methadone clinic.
There's a Celebrity Rehab? This should be interesting.
We hope you had a great response to your scary eye contest. (We keep calling it the evil eye.)
harlow stuffy beheader,
u rocks!
Hi, Deetz!
You did a good job with your Memoir Meme!
Bashful? I don't think so!
I know you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hey Deetz,
Stop by our Two Girlie Girls post -- Faya thinks our sister's Gizmo looks like your Gizmo -- different gender -- but who knows.
What do you think??
Jake and Just Harry
Ha hA HA bashfull!!! You??!!! We are glad your growing pains are better but watch those pills or you'll end up like Brittany Spears!! love A+A
Deetz!!
Poppin' those pain pillies?? Hmm...if ya need a nurse to come and help ya through detox, I could be of assistance...that means I'd be with ya day and NIGHT you bashful doggie....giggle blush....
If ya wanna play silly jokes, come on over here...Babystan and Scruffy just vaselined my wee wee pads this morning....I failed to see the humor there....they laughed till water snorted outta their stoopid noses...
Lacie
He he he Deetzy, I get silly after I take any of my pills. Mom thinks I get all excited cuz the pills come in a treat! Yummers. You sure are a champion stuffy beheader, I don't do nearly the good work tha you do. Keep it up!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Deetz,
I´m glad to hear your legs are better!
Good job with the meme!
Thank you for being my friend!
Have a great weekend!
Thor
Deetz! I love you, I miss you...I feel sick without talking to you, and it's only been a day! Le Boo!
Come check out mine or Chef's blog!!!! It's up! It's time! The Goody Exchange is on! I'm so excited! Help spread the word! This is gonna be the best event ever!
Hehehe, Woohoo! Go team dogs with Blogs!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
12:52 AM
Hi, Deetz...
We are back from the Ocean...
I'm sorry to hear about your Growing Pains...Are you gonna try to stop growing??? Maybe that would help...
Hope your pills make you feel better...
Abby xxxooo
Hi Deetz,
My mom is neglecting me. I am going to have to visit my friend's blogs later today, but I just wanted to come by and say hi and happy Sunday to you. I begged her to do a small post today which she did help me with, but she is seriously neglecting me. I need my mom time!
--JB
Stuffy Beheader !!! lolx...
so cute !
Luv
Twister & Furby
You look cute in your bashful piccie Deetzie.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
You look like a mighty hunter in that last shot!
Watch out for the happy pills.
Mango
Deetz -
What's up Bud? Haven't chatted wiff you in a while....we miss ya....You are still having fun everyday - huh?
Our girlie Lola is coming ya know....she will be flying out to us on June 5th! We are so excited...we got her pwesents and stuff and Mumsie is ready to pee herself she is so excited.
We must say, we've noticed you are growing fast! You getting to be a big boy....But you, you are lots tings, not just one ting, we can see that you are funny, happy, silly, goofy, brave, wise, sweet, loving, caring, playful, joyful, crazy, exuberant, cuddly, and a complete Terrierist! WHOOO-HOOO you are just like us!!!!
Nose Pokes to you Dude!
Teh Griffindales
Deetz! You're back! I'm so excited! Did you have a good weekend! Did you find anymore empty bottles! Tell me what happened! What did you do???
I can't wait to hear who won the scary eye contest!!!
I got confuseded...do you want to do the exchange thingy too?
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Ooh you are really bashful too? Then I'm not alone hehe...
Glad to know your growing pains has ease somewhat.
Post a Comment