Mum is working on the Scary Eye Contest voting. She just started a blog of its own for it. Next week we will start the voting!!! She said she would let you all know when you could visit the blog and vote....Don't vote yet.
Since she has been working on that, she has been behind on answering all your comments today, but be patient, she will help me later answer you.
Paw hugs




16 comments:
Deetz! I just saw the blog for the voting! It's looking great man! Your mum is so awesome for helping you with this! I wish my human would be more productive like your mum!
Deetz, maybe we could meet in Colorado, and take it over in the name of Mr. T-Bone Deetz!!! MuhahahahahaaaaaAAAAA yes, but first we should consult the Coloradoan four legged humans...maybe they would like to be founders of National Dog Day too...
I'm wagging my tail for you right now...though you can't see it, I'm doing it.
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Me can't wait to see all the scary eye photos, whee!
And a very, very happy birthday to Gizmo!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Hi Deetz! I would love to be in the contest! Tell your mom that using my picture is fine by me!
Thanks!
Barklove!
Rusty
We can't wait to see all the scary eye photos, Deetz! We're sure there are a TON of them! Your mom has lots of work ahead of her!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz,
I saw the scary eyes blog! Everyone looks really scary.....uh, and adorable too. I love you in your trooper outfit.....have you seen my trooper picture on my side bar? I think we both look really cute!
--JB
P.S. Daddy len is going to take a look at the computer, but mom mom thinks she needs to buy a new one because it is pretty old.
Hi, Deetz!
I can't wait to see all the pictures! Sure it is going to be fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
hi Deetz, that scary eye contest has been really fun. we've seen some of the photos on the blogs. it will be fun to see all of them. that was a really good idea for a contest.
woofs.
Don't miss us out!!!
Anyway we have tagged you here.
Thanks for the STAR once again!
Licks,
Rudolf & Goofy
Deetz
Don't wowwy you will nevew get the men-o-paws..so all youw duties and concentwation awe safe!!!
I can't wait to see all the pictoowes..what fun!
I hope youw Mom didn't flick you too hawd..Mommi is old..you wewe only telling the twuf
smoochie kisses
Asta
Our girl broke her computer and now we missed the deadline to get our scary eye pictures included in your contest. :-(
We posted them on our blog anyway. Can't wait to see all the other pictures!
Comet and BLU
Can't wait to see all the scary photos
~ Girl girl
Oh, I can't wait to see all the submissions & to vote!!!!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hey Deetz,
Good to meet you.Your doing great on your socialiazation training!
Wagged by to say my scary eye photo bloggie will not be a proper entry for your competition,it's just silly !You will see why when Mom posts late tonight! So please don't enter it ok?. . .
I'm adding you to my square pals list I hope that's ok. Add your photo to my guest book sometime pal!
Wagging at you. Eric
Wagging at you. Eric
Hey Deetz!!!
Yesterday, Mr. & Ms. Alpha watched The Day the Earth Stood Still. It had a robot guy with laser vision that jump obliterated anything that annoyed him. They think my Scary Eye picture looks just like Gort, the Robot.
Hi, Deetz...
Your Mom put alot of work into the contest...
I'll be voting soon...I really love Gizmo's Adorable picture...
Abby xxxooo
Deetz...
I'm at work with my human right now and I just wanted you to know that I love my duck so much that I've been napping with him over all my other toys!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Post a Comment