Mum wanted to make some really cool certificates for everyone, but she doesn't have the programs to do so, so this is all she could do.
We think all the photo's deserved to be winners for sure!!! They were ALL wonderful and so much fun looking at.
Here are the results: DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!
In the Kitty Cat Category the first place winner is: Misty
A close 2nd place was JB
In the Furocious Scary Eye Category the first place winner is: Sparky
A very close 2nd place was: Huck

A very close 3rd place was: Sarge

In the Very Scary Eye Category the 1st place winner is: Pacco
A very close 2nd place goes to: Fenway

A very close 3rd place goes to: Mercy & Samaritan

In the Adorable Scary Eye Category the 1st place winner is: Lorenza
A close 2nd place goes to: ME

A close 3rd place goes to: Gizmo (my lil brother)

For the Magazine Cover Scary Eye Category the 1st place winner is: DEETZY BOY
A VERY close 2nd place goes to: Asta

Tied for 3rd place was:
Archie

and
Sparky

No machines were used in the voting process and votes were not fixed in anyway. Any protests should be directed to my dad, because it would drive him crazy!!!
Please pick up your certificates and post them proudly on your blog!!!!!!!
You were ALL winners in our eyes.
On another note: Spreading the word on "International Goody Exchange"...Read All About it at T-Bone Beasley or Chef's Blog
LORD......whew Now that I have all this done, I can go and see what my friends have been up too.......
Paw hugs and lots of luvin




31 comments:
Congratulations to all the winners! That was sure a fun contest, Deetz!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Deetz!
Congratulations to all the winners and participants!
Thanks a lot!
We had a great time with this contest!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
hey Deetz, that was such a fun contest. we can't believe how many scary eyes are out there. it was pawsome to see all of the excellent entries and to vote for our favorites. good job!
woofs.
Awesome job!!!
That was a very hard fought contest!
= )
Great choices all around. We were hoping for our favorite, but there were so many great entries it was a long shot. It was a fun contest.
Oh, how neat. We figured Merci and Samaritan didn't win but we couldn't wait to see who did. Congratulations to all the winners!
If you're wanting to drive your dad crazy for whatever reason, just let us know and we'll be glad to protest. But you'll have to let us know what we're protesting. :)
I liked the Scary Eye Contest! It was fun. Now for more fun! I signed up for the international Goody Exchange!
WOOF, WOOF!
Barklove,
rusty
Congratulations to all winners !
Luv
Twister & Furby
Yeah.. congrates to all the scary eye winners. ;)
~ Girl girl
Hi, Deetz -
We like those awards for the winners of the Scary Eye Contest. There were just too many good entries to choose from. Congratulations on winning the Magazine Scary Eye Contest.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Hi, Deetz...
Congratulations to all the Winners...All the pictures were great...
Please Thank your Mom for all her hard work...It was fun...
Abby xxxooo
thanks for organizing this contest...
i'm so thrilled that i WON!!
I had to wait until this morning to look at the winners cause it was just way too scary to view before retiring.
Thanks to your mom for all her hard work.
Mango
I was posting a new blog when you were posting a comment...when you get a chance come and read about my adventures with the rat!
Hey, Deetz!
Thanks for hosting the contest, man. That was a fun one to vote in.
Congratulations to all the winners! You're all a very deserving bunch of scary-eyed monsters!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Oh my gosh, Deetz! Misty won and I came in second it the kitty category? We are really not too scary you know. We will have our mom post the pics I hope tomorrow.
Congratulations to all the winners and participants. I think everyone looked super scary. But Deetz you looked amazing in the magazine category....I think it was the eyelashes that got you the win! hee hee
--JB
Hi Deetz,
I was just writing to you when you were writing to me!
My mom has a battery charger with rechargeable batteries. Maybe your mom should get this too? Her camera was sucking up batteries like crazy and in the long run this has saved us money.
Have a great day!
--JB
w00f's deetz and gizmo, congrats to all da winners in da contest...it wuz a verwy hard decision to make all wuz pawsome...me joineded dat goody exchange too...
b safe,
~rocky and company~
Congratulations to all the winners ! And thank you Deetz for this contest. It was a great contest !
Kisses, Faya
Your mum musta been so busy with all that counting. If I had to hear "1,2,3,4" I would go nuts! Congrats to all of the winners! You and your mum did such a great job putting this all together!
I just went outside to my kingdom, and just got back in with a very dirty snout and leaves hanging from my midget beard! And I finally smell like an awesome sweaty dog! There was no way I was gonna let that bath hold me down Deetz!
I can only imagine the awesomeness of a pool. I need to make my human go out and get me one of those. Could you imagine the smells we could conjure up when water and dirt is involved??? MUD!!! I love mud! Oh, yea...she's gonna get me a pool ASAP!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Also, I just realized that I haven't told you lately that I love you...nor have I rapped. So for the time being ... I love you, man!
Ooooo! And Thanks for helping us with the exchange announcement. Can you believe we already have 55 of us that are gonna be a part of it! This is gonna be awesome Deetz! I hope I get you! Hehehe, But you know if I don't I will randomly send yah something. I make my human, she has no choice in the matter. Unless she puts a snackie on the line, then she can do whatever she wants!
Hey! I can totally high 5 now!!! Wheeee!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Oh wow! I WON! Wooo, I am so excited! No, actually I am SO EXCITED!!! I'm SO HAPPY and EXCITED!!!!! Oops I just peed...
Deetz, you're da best! Thanks so much for holding this contest! It was super fun. And congratulations on your winning, too! And congrats to everyone else!
Sparky
Hey great contest and congratulations to all the winners! They were all so great we were scared to trot back over.
Love Licks & waggin TX tails barking loud
Thanks for your comment!
Mom wants me to make sure that you know that Riley and I NEVER entered the street - they were beside themselves making sure that did not happen however!
woof!
toffee
oh Deetz!
re: your comment
My mom tells me that our parents love us sooo much that when we disappear (or look like we are going to run into the street) they worry about us. Please be careful and know that your mom and dad love you very much and don't want bad things to happen to you!
we love you too! be careful!
woof,
toffee
Well we are just a little bit glad the contest is over becasue I for one can not take Archie flying under the bed every time these pictures are shown!!!! Hooray to all!! That was lot of fun( except for Archie who may have to take a calming medicine) Love A+A
WE'RE BACK!!! Congratulations to ALL the winners! Wow, it was a tough one if you ask me...Must have been difficult for your dad huh?
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Congrats to all the winners! That sure was a fun contest! We sure appreciate all the time and effort you have put in there.
Oh Deetzie...thanks for doing this fun contest!!!! Big hugs to ur peeps for the vote countin'!!!!!
Old Sarge is lookin' down and laughin'...he would!
You rock, Deetz!!!!
Hmm...that Fenway...I don't know if I can date him...his eyes!!!!!
Lakie licks...
Lacie
Deetz thanks to you and your 2 leggededs for doing the fun but scarey contest! I'm cheering all the winners over the big pee...can you hear me ok???
Wagging Eric
I enjoyed seeing the winners of your scary eye contest!
Post a Comment