NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Package from Beasley!!!!


I gots a package from T-Bone Beasley!!! I almost didn't get it cuz the mailman was afraid to get out of his truck. It didn't help that I was growling and barking at him, but that is my job! Protect the property!!!!

Luckily my neighbor came to his rescue and retrieved my package. He delivered it to my door last night and was laughing with my mum. He said "package for Deetzy".

Now, my mum would like to apologize for the horrible lighting in the video and the fact that when she went to take glorious photos of me, her camera said it was full.
So, while I was posing at my best, the camera was full, and when it was horrible shots she took the picture. I swear! I don't know what I am going to do about her.

Here I am snooping through the box!!!




Here is the card that was included in the box. Isn't it just the best! Inside it said "Buddies for life".


Here is the video mum completely goofed up! Hope it plays. (Stay Tuned) Mum is getting extremely agitated with google video. Anyone else having problems?


Inside the box was a box of doggie cookies in all shapes and sizes. While mum was messin with the camera, I got the top off and grabbed as many as I could along with some crinkly paper the cookies were on.

By the time I returned to the kitchen after eating the cookies, mum had already put what remained up! The nerve. You can see the evidence from the picture above..I gots paper hanging out my mouth. Those cookies were delicious!!!

I also got a really cool Collar. You can see me wearing it in these photos. Its orange with Pirate skulls and bones on it. I am gonna rock it out. Of course, wearing this collar may mean we never get mail at all anymore. If the mailman sees it, he will never return for sure.

I never smiled so big in my life.


Thanks so much to Beasley, my buddie for life, and Beasley's mummy who put so much love and care into this package. I wonder where those cookies are? uh

35 comments:

Faya said...

Deetz ! I cannot see the video....bouhouhou.....can you ask your Mom to check if everything is ok ?
Kisses, Faya

The Black and Tans. said...

We cannot see the video either Deetz, but we loved all the photos of you opening your parcel. Try not to scare the postman too much in the future, you don't want to miss out on any parcels that may be for you!!
Molly and Taffy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
Happy Tuesday to you too! How exciting to get a package. I just met T-Bone and I like him a lot. What a great friend you have! I think I'd like to play with that crinkly paper from the cookies.
I was stressing my mom out with a post we just did....sorry, but mom did not get a picture of an airdale terrier....but take a look at all my new doggie friends on my new post!
--JB

The Black and Tans. said...

Hey Deetz that was funny....you must have been reading our blog while we were reading yours. lol

Molly and Taffy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Thanks for reading my doggie post!
--JB

Duke said...

Deetz! Our hero! Can you come to our house and get rid of the mailman too? We don't like him any better than you do! What awesome gifts Beasley sent! We love your new collar!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!

You definately Rock that collar! Now we can be twins...except that now I look more like a real Airedale, just a little more shaved! Anyway, I was really good at the groomer! They were oober nice to me! You should let your mom give you a groom...it will keep you cooler in the summer, plus...I mean when it comes down to it, the chicks dig it...

Hehehe Love you Deetz!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Chef said...

Aww, Deetz. What a cool goodypackage! I love your big smile and you are sooooo cute.

I couldn't see your video but tell your mommy not to bother doing it through YouTube. She can download videos directly onto your blog from her computer.

Slurpy kisses.
xox Chef

Toffee said...

Deetz!

I didn't think that it was possible but you are even MORE handsome in your new collar!

How exciting to get cool mail. The best that I get is the odd postcard from my Nana-2b. But hey! It is better than a bill!
woof!
your pal,
toffee

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, oh dogness, it's so much fun to get packages. you better not scare your mailman away anymore. that collar looks pawsome. orange is really a cool color for you.

woofs.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I know you job is to protect your home but you need to be nice with the mailman when he brings packages for you!
You got yummy cookies from Mr. T!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Deetz, you gotta be nice to that mailman next time or else he wouldn't want to deliver anything to you next time. He might even pee in his pants & that is very dangerous...Can't watch the video. But hope you liked your cookies!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

i said...

What a lovely package! It's so sweet of Beasley to send you all the lovely gifts. Love the picture of you smiling happily!

We can't see the video either, Deetz.

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Deetz!
Sorry to hear about your growing pains! Hope you´re feeling better now!
You look great at magazine cover!
I can´t watch the video! But I loved your pics!
Wow! You got nice pressies from Mr.T-Bone!

Thor

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Deetz
That's a great package from Mr T-Bone. You look handsome in your new collar and I like your smile. :)

~ Girl girl

Urban Smoothie Read said...

nice gifts from beasley...

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Is your collar dirty yet? Mine's turning a nice brown color! Heheheh

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Noah the Airedale said...

Sorry Deetzie, can't see the video. You're a lucky little guy getting a package from your matie Bease. Good on you for protecting the property!!!
Oh just so you know, Tess' boo boo came from Lucy after playing bitey face.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We hope you are feeling better from your growing pains. That is a huge smile - was it because of all the cookies you ate?

We couldn't see the video either but the pictures are great.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Faya said...

Youpiiiiiiieeeee now I can see the video !!!! Great !
Kisses, Faya

Asta said...

Deetz
You look gweat in youw new owange collaw wif the scull and bones..but then I thiink you look gweat in evewything..silly mailman..you'we such a sweetie, why is he afwaid??I'm good fwiends wif my mailman Vinnie, but then I live in a n apt. building so I guess that's diffewent..how's Gizmo??
and yes owange is my favowitest colow, hehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Asta said...

Deetz
If you'd like to come, we can pick you up, no pwoblem..you don't need the intewnet at home..we'll take you if you want..just tell me..OK?
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Toffee said...

Deetz! I was going to ask what LMAO meant but I just figured it out! I hope you are having a pawesome day. In answer to your question: Riley & I can be found at:
c/o Mekler/Hallawell 110 Commercial Street Apt. #2, Boston, MA 02109
oh! by the way...the toy really wasn't that tasty - my mom had to cheat and put peanut butter on it for the photos! Riley has since stolen the toy and put it under a couch or something...
Woof!
your pal,
toffee

Toffee said...

oooh!
the video worked - woof!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Happy hump day!
--JB

Willow the Black Dale said...

Deetz....nice job at protecting the home front!! Your pal Beasely is Pawsome!!!! I love your coller you really do ROCK IT like nobody's business.

slurps,
Willow

Moco said...

You are for sure stylin' and profilin' with that collar.
Now where could those cookies have gone?

Eric said...

Cool collar pal.In my favourite colour too, I only wear orange.Will you and Mr T be matching? Orange looks great on you... Momi says you are soooooo cute and adorable you would look good whatever you wear . . .think she has puppy love for you!! matching?

I had leggeded pains like you cos I played far too much! You have to take it easy for a while, what a drag.

Wiry wags, Eric

Princess Patches said...

That's a really cool collar, Deetz! Our mom has trouble with blogger video sometimes too! It takes like 5 whole minutes to upload a 26 second video and then it fails. She just comes back later and does it again (after she's done cussin' the puter).

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Deetz! wow to get a goodie package! hey bud you should be nice to mailman cos he might open you boxes and eat your goodies.

Love Licks & waggin TX tails

Eric said...

He,he,nice try pal but YOU need to take the tablets!!Yep me n Asta love orange,have the same taste cos we are both city doggies, that's what we thinks anyways! What's you fave? Love the magazine cover by the way . . what a boyz you are. . .

Wagging Eric x

Harry said...

Aren't you a lucky boy! I hope you didn't eat them all at once!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Lizzy said...

Hi Deetz!

Man, you lucky pup! That was really nice of T-Bone to send you that package. You must have been so excited to get it! But you'd better be more careful in the future, you really don't want to scare away the mailman for good...

That collar is awesome! I think it totally suits you.

Now... Did somebody just say COOKIES?!

Sparky

Stanley said...

Hey Deetzy Man!

Before you even said you had a package I was thinking to myself, "Man, Stanley. That Deetz is really rockin' a bada$$ collar there!" And, I was right!

You and Bease are definitely tight, that's for sure. I hope you get to meet snout to snout someday, buddy.

Goober love,
Stanley

andrahyb said...

Hi Deetz!
Sorry for checking in late!

Our Mummy was extremely busy at work, hence explains why our blog wasn't even updated too! =(

Deetz, you were smart! Yes, we always try to sneak a few bites here and there & hide them somewhere else while Mummy is fiddling with the camera! By the time she's done ~ blurp!

We simply love the Buddy Picture!
The paw on the back was so sweet! Paw-fect picture!

Rudolf & Goofy

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"