
My mum has been so busy with the voting and keeping up with the Scary Eye Contest. She says it was worth it to see all the wonderful fur babies.
I GOT left outside last night, cuz Charlotte would not stop play biting in bed and then she stepped on Gizmo, cuz he sleeps under the covers. So, mum said enough and put both Charlotte and I outside. Well about 1:00am it started raining and there were huge lightning bugs in the sky, so I went to mums window and Thank God the window was open. I scratched on the screen and woke mummy up. I had my paws up on the screen and my nose to it, and she looked at me and started laughing. I was sopping wet and my hair on my ears was standing up. I had the most pitiful eyes she said. I found no humor in my ordeal.
She did get up and let Charlotte and I in. We had to get the towel treatment first though. Off to bed we went without any arguments. It was all Charlottes fault!
I can't wait until May 16th to tally up all the votes!!! Mum will have to help me with that part.
OH, and T-Bone Beasley has declared May 8th as National Stuffie Appreciation Day!!!!!!! Read all About IT!
Wet Paw Hugs to ALL.
Deetz




37 comments:
Aww Deetz you poor thing! I have this image of you in my mind all wet with those eyes of dispair aww. But good news is the Scary Eye Contest is doing very well, Ive seen so many doggies showing their scary eyes so thats good :). Still yet to get mine in, Ill see what I can do! 2 more days until I go to my new home in Washington!
puppy breath,
-Gaia
Hi, Deetz...
Oh My Goodness...What an awful story...Outside almost all nite in a storm??? I would be soooo scared...
Actually the Towel Drying ordeal would be pretty scary to me, too...I HATE that!!!
Glad your Mom came to her senses & let you in...
Hope you have a better nite tonite...
Abby xxxooo
OMG, you poor thing being left out in a storm, Deetz! If that ever happened to me I would have gone through the screen and landed right on my mom's tummy! That would have taught her to never leave ME outside at night - let alone in a storm! I'm scared of storms!
Love ya lots
Maggie
Deetz! oh me Crikit has been there uh left out in a storm cos of my not so good deeds then the towel thingy but I got locked in the kitchen so you two were actually lucky. Mommy said she woulda done the same thing though cos she really loves you Gizmo, sumtin about her BabyGirl in God's Garden looky likey so she woulda locked you in the kitchen as well.
be good k? and the Charlotte remember the storm before she does no good again
Love Licks & waggin TX tails barking loud
ACK!!!! Deetz! That monster of a mum!!! She left you outside! Where the lighning can get you! EVIL!!!! Did you at least try to bite the rain, I think that's fun. Butcha know what better than rain...wind! Yea! I love to stand against the wind while it blows up my ears.
I still can't believe she just left you outside, but the towel treatment is oh so nice, so I guess that makes up for it. I love my human after a bath just 'cause the towel, and then she lets me bite the towel and nap on it!
Okay, Colorado is a good idea, I have soe human relatives that have great danes and grey hounds there! Actually, I think my human has lots of family there that she hasn't told me about. I wonder if she's hiding something...
Love you Deetz!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Oh poor Deetz, that's sound like terrible ordeal you went through. Hope there's no more outside treatment again and the thunders. yikes.
~Amber
Deetz!
I just heard from my relative in Colorado! His name is Buckshot Brody! He posts as Anonymous (he's one of the grey hounds), so I can't comment back! But check out what he said! We were totally invited to play in their backyard, they mentioned something about humans doing some shopping! But who cares as long as they are shopping for us!!! Wooooo! As far as my human remembers, they have live in Denver, not this Creed place (isn't creed the name of a band or something anyway?) Anyway, you can see the doggie daycare they own too...it's the dogandi.com. Woohoo!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
woof's deetz, gizmo and bad charlotte...hmmm dat wuznt fair deetzy her punished u too...shooda let miss charlotte spend the nite outside...poor little gizmo, how cood her step on him, he's shuch a little boy..
b safe,
~rocky~
Deetz and Charlotte, I'm glad your mom got up and let you in.
Levi's mom
Hi, Deetz -
Your mum made you go outside too? What did you do? We can understand that Charlotte was to go outside, but we don't understand why you had to also.
But at least you Mum let you in even though she laughed at how wet you were.
I (Hershey) agree with you, I don't like thunder and lightning either. They both scare me.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Man, I'm glad you both weren't locked outside for ever! That must have been horrible, getting a bath outside from the rain and lightning! I bet your eyes really were pitiful...
Sparky
Hi, Deetz!
Sure I can imagine your sad eyes looking at your mom!
I've never been left outside and I think I would not like it!
Kisses to you, Gizmo and Charlotte!
Lorenza
Nothing new here for me either, Deetz, except my mom left me alone last night again! She had to go to L.A. for a day for work and daddy Len in on a 3 day trip (not sure if you know my daddy is a pilot for American?). My mom called me to tell she just got on a plane and is coming home.
I don't think you should have to be outside especially in the rain!
--JB
P.S. My daddy Len said if he saw an armadillo he might have to shoot it too....but I don't think my mom would let him.
--JB
hi Deetz, that is so sad that you had to be outside in the rain and the storm in the middle of the night. it's a good thing that you woke up your mom and got to come inside. you and Charlotte need to be good so that you don't get banished outside to sleep. that's no good at all.
woofs.
Hey Deetz,
Poor you, left outside in the rain with Charlotte. I sure hope you shook some of your wet coat off on your Mom when she woke up and let you in. Rain = no fun! He he he!!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Oh my, oh my...I would be in a psychiatric hospital by now if I'd been left out in a storm...I am TERRIERFIED of storms...like Oh My...I can't even think of the trauma you must have gone through....
I hope ur mom pour you a stiff bowl of water when she got ya all dried of with the towel....
Shiverin' and shakin' barkies...
Lacie
Aw.. poor Deetz, I'm glad you're indoors and on the warm comfy bed now.
~ Girl girl
Deetz
I suwe hope you didn't catch a cold..that must have been vewy scawy..you can come and snuggle in my bed anytime if you don't have one of youw own..thanks fow all the nice things you said about my walk and my Mommi..that was gweat cause she feels weally ugly lately..it's that mental -pause I guess..
smoochie kisses
Asta
Poor thing you and Charlotte were left outside in the rain!
Fortunately you woke up your mom and everything ended well!
Thor
Aww poor wet Deetz .. but you were pretty brave just pressing your nose to the screen and waiting. I'd have jumped right through it and bolted right under the bed. Glad you ended up dry and cozy.
xoxo
Chef
Deetz...
I'm awake...and I'm hungry...
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
If I was left outside most of the night the pinkies would know about it because I wouldn't be happy at all. Poor you Deetz, your mama even laughted at you.....
Hugs and tail wags
Noah
Naughty Charlotte. Me hopes she'll behave tonight!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
oooh! Those lightning bugs sound scary! I hope that you are doing well.
Deetz!!!!
Yea! I can't believe someone would want a human to die...but I understand the killing daddy thing. Most times when my human's boyfriend comes over I have to hump him. I gotta let him know who's the boss around this place. And then I try and bit the very top of his foot as soon as his shoes come off...I wanna see him trip! Gas prices are killing my human too. We drive a jeep around and it costs a lot just to go across the street! And now my human is mumbling something about needing tires, I dunno what that means, but she looks angry.
So maybe we should just take care of the killing, eh?
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetz! You are totally still just a big baby, your daddy sounds like he's jealous! human boys get like that. They are totally threatened by our adorableness, 'cause the human girls always are on our side...unless we eat their shoes. That's why I stay away! Want me to come and bite your daddy? I will protect you Deetz, I'll bite his foot and trip him, then you go for the head! HEhehee
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Boy Deetzie -
Sounds like we are late to the party...first rainand lightning bugs...then biting our hooman daddy? What the heck is going on? Listen - we know your Mumsie totally wuffs you, no worries 'bout the daddy thing dude. NOTHING could be as cute as the Deetzter!
As for the rain part, geesh, you did get the loving when you went to the window with the sad face...that was a good move, the sad eyes usually work best. But you are so cute we are sure your hooman would not want to be wiffout you for long!
Wots of Woofs and Wuff to the Deetzter!
The G-Dales
Deetz,
I for sure think that your mum and my human would totally get along...and if they didn't, well, I mean we could always bite their feet! Then they could bond over yelling at us for our teefies!
Yesterday, I found some gum and tried it out. It's not nearly as great as those humans make it out to be!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi Deetz!
Whew! We are glad that the window was open.. you could have gotten sick.
I can't wait to see the results of the Scary Eyes Contest!! The whole excitement about it has made us want to start a contest too!
And about the comment you left on our bloggie asking Maya fur a pawtograph, sure thing! But come on Deetz! You don't need one! We're pals! :D
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
The cats are having a surprise birthday party for the human of the house. All kitties and doggies are invited. The food is delicious and there is plenty of it. Pass along the word and stop by.
http://CrizCats.blogspot.com/
Deetz,
I feel your pain! My daddy left me outside in the snow once. When mawmie came home a few hours later I had puppycicles on my beard. Boy did he get into a lot of trouble with my mawmie!!! teehee
I agree being put out and then it rained. That is wrong on sooooo many levels. Yep it was Charlottes fault, afterall she is older. It doesn't matter that she hasn't been there as long as you.....she is older. She gave you bad bedtime information. I think you should chat with Gizmo and get the bedtime rules so this doesn't happen again.
Your friend....slurps,
Willow
Deetz! I am getting votes! I am scary and so is Misty!
--JB
Deetz
Mommi says 44 is like a baby still in hooman yeaws..I think in Doggie yeaws it's like maybe 6.......my Mommi is going to be 60 this yeaw..that's like 18 in doggie yeaws..vewy old..but you and I agwee that they awe the best and we love them sooo much
smoochie kisses
Asta
Oh poor you Deetz...Glad you managed to get out of the horrible weather outside.
Deetz! My poor friend! But you were smart and pulled out the ole pitiful face and it worked!! Good for you.
Geez Deeez, pleeeeeeeeeeze no more scarey stories like that one.Glad you have mastered the sad eye look, works a treat evry time pal.
Wiry wags, Eric
Post a Comment