NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mums day offs


Well, as you all know, my mum decided to take next week off. She says she deserves some days off from working so hard all the time. I have mixed emotions, however!

I am very happy she is going to be home with me all week, so we can take naps together, and play and go to McDonalds and stuff.....BUT

It also means I will not be able to visit your blogs and visit with all my friends, which makes me feel really sad and lonely. A whole week in dog and kitty and hammie years is like an eternity.

Charlotte gets mad to easy and bites my face really hard, I got the scares to prove it. Must be a girl thing. Sadie up the road has a new brother or sister I haven't met yet, so she is busy, and Oscar and Ledu next door are always inside or at the lake, Gizmo is too old to play now.

I sure hope my mum has enough energy to help me entertain myself....If not, its gonna be a looooong week for her too.

Please don't forgetted me

Roaching for you
Deetz

25 comments:

Lizzy said...

We'll never forget you, Deetz! Enjoy the time you have with your human Mom now. I hope you have a GRRRREAT week!

Sparky

Deetz said...

Thanks, I will not forget you either...have fun with your dying sheep
Deetz

Deetz said...

Excuse the above post from I, it was supposed to go to Sparky...I am so distraught with not being able to communicate (another big word I learned today) with you
Deetz

Lacy said...

w00f's deetz...me will miss u, but we cood never furgit u...me hopes u find a playmate, and tell charlotte to quit bitin u sooo harwd...

b safe,
~rocky and company~

Moco said...

We will not forget you, Deetz. Have a good time with Mom. Maybe you could sneak onto the computer once or twice. Take good care of Gizmo.

Toffee said...

Oh Deetzy I will miss you!
Have a pawsome week with your mom. It is nice to have special time; quality time.
woof,
your pal,
toffee

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Of course I will miss you! But I will be thinking of you every day!
Have fun with your mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, we won't forget you, but we will miss you. have fun with your mom and we'll think about you every day.

woofs.

Amber-Mae said...

I thought when hoomans take days off it means more blogging? I'm afraid I'm wrong. We're gonna miss you Deetz! Please tell your mom not to neglect you, your blog & us for too long ok?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

i said...

Cheer up, it's only a week. But I'm sure going to miss you though. Have a good time with your mom!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Have lots of McDonalds on our behalf. I'll miss you Deetz, come back soon

~ Girl girl

Stanley said...

Hey, Deetz!

I acknowledge that roach, I see it, and I raise you two roaches! hehehe

I forgot to tell you that Charlotte is a lot like me. Whenever the camera comes out I'm VERY aware of it and am usually looking at it.

Have a good week with the mama! I'm sure you'll be able to find SOMETHING to do to stay entertained.

Goober love,
Stanley

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Deetz

Hope your Mummy has a good few days off work, be assured we will not forget you and await your return when you tell us about your activities with your Mum.

Molly and Taffy

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Deetz

Hope your Mummy has a good few days off work, be assured we will not forget you and await your return when you tell us about your activities with your Mum.

Molly and Taffy

Cassidy said...

Enjoy your holiday with mummy!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Dexter said...

Little Deetz - don't you have a pooter at home? Maybe your mom can use the pooters at the library to visit all your friends.

Slobbers,
Mango

Thor and Jack said...

I will miss you, Deetz! Enjoy the time with your mom! Ask a big tasty burger at Mc!

Thor

Princess Patches said...

Oh,Deetzy...we could never forget your gorgeous self! Enjoy your time with your mom. Us 'dales can always find some kind of mischief (I mean activities) to entertain ourselves! Have a great week. We'll miss you!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
I could never forget you, my friend. I hope you have a great time with you mom this week. Are you ok after the storms went through?
Can't wait to hear from you when you are back to blogging!
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I did hear about that parrot that could tell his address! That was so amazing. I would not know how to do that even though I talk a lot, but I talk "cat" not english! Only my mom can understand me!
Have a great week off!
--JB

Asta said...

Deetzy
I will be thinking of you the whole time I pwomise !!! I cewtainly couldn't fowget you!!!!!
That is some wondewful woaching you'we doing!! I hope you and youw Mom have a gweat time..maybe you could teach hew how to play chase and bitey face and woaching...I hope Chawlotte stops aboosing you
smoochie kisses,
ASTA

Duke said...

Tell Charlotte to be nice to you because WE SAID!!!! We're going to miss you, Deetz! Hurry back!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Fenway said...

Get the Double Quarter Pounders with CHEESE!!!!!!!!!

I think you and Mumsie's week of bonding—or bondage—will be good. Have fun and keep her busy.

Your pal,
Fenway

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Let me clear my throat and sing a song to heal a piece of your saddness...ahem "Big booty hoes hump wit it!!! I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothas can't deny, that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste and a round thing in your face, I get sprung!" Butts are good, they wag poop, and smell odd, yet very awesome sometimes! Hehehe. Be not sad my Deetz, we shall re-unite, plus my human will be calling you this weekend with info, so maybe I can sniff you out at that time!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Deetz! how could anyone fur get lovable you have a pawsome vacation and all your mommy time. It's gonna be the best ever! By the timeyou get back you may weigh as much as me Crikit AND ME Sparky with all the extra extra treats you & Charlotte have lots of fun

Love Licks & waggin TX tails barking loud can you hear us?

pee ess: our mommy wants you to have your mommy give extra cuddle time fur her to Gizmo she is so smitten sumtin about her Baby Girl in the garden ~ thanks

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"