NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ice Cream on lip


Howdy....

I gots a lil ice cream on my bottom lip....saving it for later!
Mum has to get batteries for her camera, until then all my old charming pics will have to do....

I was kinda even get scared of seeing all those scary photos again, so I had to do something...so why not a pic of me with Ice Cream on my lip......

Deetz

18 comments:

Moco said...

What flavor is it? Oh, who cares it's all good.

Duke said...

Mitch gets ice cream all over his bottom lip too! Is this a boy thing?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Yummy ice cream!
I like your picture!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Wow, first you are on a magazine cover and now you have ice cream on your lip....sorta like those milk mustache ads. Are you trying to be super famous. eyelashes and all?
I will miss you when you are on vacation with your mom but at least you get to go with her for adventures! Please let me know if you run into any of my animal friends!
--JB

Amber said...

Hey Deetz, what a cute pic! ice cream are the best! there are cool and nice to eat.

Amber~
take care

L said...

If you're not going to finish that ice cream, we will lick it off you and eat it.
Comet and BLU

Asta said...

Deetz
Thank you fow coming by and leaving all that love fow auntie Kawen..I made suwe she got it..and it weally helps..
you look adowable wif youw ice cweam lip..I'd love to come and kissy it off
love
ASTA
pee ess..Congwatulations to all the wondewful winnews..I think they wewe all gweat!

Amber-Mae said...

WE'RE BACK!!! Cream gets all over my lips too when I eat ice cream like a piggy. That's a cute picture!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

i said...

You have a lot of self control there Deetz. If it was me, don't think there'll be any ice cream left at all anywhere on me hehe

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you're so clever to keep a little ice cream for later. :) What flavour was it?

~ Girl girl

Faya said...

Ice cream.....miam miam....
Kisses, Faya

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Oh...I love ice cream...It's the best...

I never save any for later, though...I'll have to try that...

Abby xxxooo

Princess Patches said...

Deetz, you always look super cute...even with ice cream on your face! Saving some for later is a great idea!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

andrahyb said...

Deetz!

Lick it up quick!
Ice-cream melts!!

We save milk instead!
Silly Goofy would slurp slurp & then he'll look like you ~ Mummy can't be bothered much cause she say milk are for morning and after that we go for stroll then CLEAN UP!!!

Yeah, somehow we still get cleaned in the end. Its hard to save them for later, sigh!

Can we kissssssss....
... the ice cream off you? =)

Rudolf & Goofy

Toffee said...

Any photo of you would do!
How is gizmo?

have a terrierific day.
woof,
toffee

Babs (Beetle) said...

Hello, you look like a cute doggie.

Purrs, Sukie X

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Hehehe,

Deetz you make me laugh! When I have my frosty paws I get icecream on my nose and upper lip...that's where I like to save it!

My human says to tell your mom to totally email her the phone number and she will do the communications...we will also message the dog that got you and give them your address...how does that sound?

Stanley said...

You're KILLIN' ME, Deetzy boy! I usually have ice cream slathered all over my face. Always a good idea to save some for later.

Thanks for making my girl go Awwwww.

By the way, if Asta DOES come by to kissie your ice cream off your lip, please remember that I'm her boyfriend, okay? A good looking Dale such as yourself is a mighty big temptation to the pupgirls.

Goober love,
Stanley

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"