
Yup!!! Its his birthday today. 17 years old and that would be 119 in human years.
WOW
We were not sure if he would make it to his birthday, but he did, and we are thankful. We did not throw a big party, cuz he kinda likes to hang low and just chill these days. He is saving up all his energy for my pawty in July and we will all celebrate together!!
Mum has so many entries for the scary eye photo!!! She said she will try and get them all loaded so we can vote next week or the week after. Thank you everyone for your entries and good luck to all!!!!
Deetzy




29 comments:
Happy 17th birthday, Gizmo! That is so AWESOME!!!! We hope you get lots of treat and pressies for you special day! It's not everybody who reaches 17!
Hey, Deetz, what day is your birthday? My birthday is in July too!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Happy birthday little Gizmo. You must have great stories to tell after 17 years!
Mango
Happy Barkday Gizmo!! I hope you have a great day and you get lots of hugs, kisses, treats and pressies!
Deetz, sorry that I don´t join the scary eye photo!
Thor
A very Happy Birthday Gizmo. Hope you have a lovely day.
Molly and Taffy xx
HAPPY BIRFDAY DEAW GIZMO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so vewy happy that you awe still hewe fow this special day..17 is amazing..you awe a vewy special pup, and I hope you, youw pawents and youw sweet bwuvvew Deetz have a fabulous day!!! I will be thinking of you and sending all my happy tewwiew thoughts
smoochie kisses
Asta
Happy Birthday to Gizmo! Man, he's had a long life so far! That's grrrreat. I hope he has a wonderful day!
Deetz, thank you for entering my other scary eye picture in the contest! You can take out my first one with the ball if you wish. ;)
Sparky
Hi Deetzy and Gizmo, I'm barking by to say hello to new pals! Wish you a pawsome birthday Gizmo with lots of special love and care.
Your competiotion sounds good fun I might have an entry for you soon, I'll swing by and let you know. Come and visit sometime pal.
Wiry wags, Eric
Gizmo I wish a happy birthday and I send you a lot of sweet kisses from Switzerland....
I hope you had a lot of nice surprises...
Kisses, Faya
GIZMO!!!! Happy birthday you furry little dude! That's so nice of you to celebrate your birthday on Deetz's birthday! WOOOOOO!
Deetz, I'm a pretty big dude! Not as big as you yet, but I'm getting there!
I'm sure you aren't like a big baby at all, I get a high pitched bark too...it's only to through of the suspecting enemy...yea!
mmmmmm chewies! Deetz, I have the best idea ever! Maybe what we should do is find a location between our homes...and we can start a west coast and mid-land America get together with all our furry friends! It will be like a real party! I will bring some snackies! And then all the other doggies around the US and world can set up a once a year thing where there is a massive party!
Wooo we could be like the Founders of uhhhh DOGLAND day!!!!
What do you think...
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Oops I meant that my high pitched bark is meant to throw off the suspecting enemy..
hehehehe
Oh wow Gizmo happy 17th barkday. We know a little dog that lives here in Leura that is 17 too. His name is Thatcher and a trooper like Gizmo.
Hope you had a great day buddy.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Hi, Deetz...
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Gizmo...I hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating...
Abby xxxooo
Gizzy boy!
You are one TOUGH DUDE! Happy Birthday, man! I'm doing a little goober dance right now in your honor!
I want to know if you've started writing your memoirs yet. A sage pup such as yourself must have oodles of wisdom and experience to pass on to us! I'll be watching for your book to hit the stores.
Goober love & birthday smooches,
Stanley
Happy Birthday Gizmo! It's pretty amazing that you are l7. Someone has taken very good care of you! I hope you had a nice laid-back day with lots of treats.
Deetz, my birthday is in July too -I'll be 2 on July 25th. When's your birthday?
xoxo
Chef
Hi, Deetz -
We are wishing a Happy Barkday to Gizmo! It will take me 15 years to reach Gizmo's age. But it will take Kaci 13 1/2 years to reach his age.
We love all of you.
Hershey and Kaci
Gizmo! Happee Happee Barkday buddy. 17 woohoo you definately live in a house of love to be 17!!!
Enjoy your special day and may all your wishes be granted. Hey Gizmo, have your brother Deetz trot over and pick up your barkday card fur you k?
Love LIcks & waggin TX tails not barking loud jus fur you ~ we don't wanna disturb your special day XO
What a GREAT accomplishment!!! 17 years. Hip hip hooray.......happy barkday!!!
Peace + Paws,
The Zoo Crew
Gizmo,
You look awesome! Hang in there buddy, and happy birthday!
Hugs,
JB, Misty and PooPoo
Happy Birthday Gizmo!
Better than a party is to get lots of love from your family and friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Dearest Gizmo!
Happy Belated Barkday to you!
We come to know about it from Crikit, Sparky & Ginger blog!
It is so beautiful that God satisfy you with long life!!!
We are wishing you that you have many more good years to come!!!
Blessings!
Rudolf & Goofy
P/S: Thank you so much for putting Furby's STAR in your blog panel too! You're so kind =)
happy happy barkday to Gizmo! he is a very old pup and we are proud of him and in awe too. we hope he can stay healthy and strong for a long time to come.
woofs!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIZMO! WOW, 17, that is sooo pawsome. Mom says she never knew a pooch who has turned 17, so she says way to go Gizmo. I hope you keep on enjoying life and doing what you do. Deetz, take wonderful care of Gizmo and make sure he has the bestest brithday ever. Wooo Hooo!
Your pal,
Kirby
Happy 17th birthday Gizmo. :)
~ Girl girl
Gizmo, you're 17!!!!! WOWEEE!!!! I wish I can live as looong as you too when I grow older. Happy Barkday to you my old friend!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Wow! 17 that's wonderful!
Belated Barkday Greetings to you Gizmo
Pats & pets
Blue
Happy Belated Barkday, Gizmo!
Hope you're having a pawsome time!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
How did we miss your birthday, Gizmo? We are so sorry.
Belated happy birthday wishes to you. We hope it was a great day for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIZMO!! Sorry we are late!! A million kisses Love A+A
Happy Belated 17th Birthday, Gizmo! Hope it was a great one!
Post a Comment