Look at the gorgeous card my new friends Ginger, Crikit & Sparky made for Gizmo.
He was without words....No one had ever done that for him in all his life!!! He almost cried, but he is tough and won't cry even if you bitey him hard. He said to tell you Thank You and he would sniff all your butts if you were here.

and Angel Lacylulu's mummy made this one

Thank you so much for the cards and Gizmo is just besides himself....He loves them!!!
GOPHERS:
Mum got home from work last night and what did she see............
This


I tried to explain to her that there is this huge gopher or monster living under the ground and he makes these big holes when he comes out while she is at work, because the monster is afraid of her.
I said I think he went this way

or he is under here

Gizmo thought he might have gone this way

Charlotte was no help at all

I'll go over to the neighbors and see if they know where the monster went, okay mum?

Hope you all have a wonderful barkful weekend.
Paw hugs
Deetz




40 comments:
Deetz!
I will probably be posting another blog tomorrow, so I will definately mention the scary eye contest! I voted!
Hey Gophers!!! We were bred to get those kinds of things! Get 'em Deetz you can do it! I have faith in your ability!
Tell your mum thanks for doing such a great job putting together the pictures, it looks great!
Also, your cool new collar is being made as we speak...I would have it sent to you right away, except that I need to pack a special something for you and your roommates Gizmo and Charlette.
OH NO!!! I just realized that today is Friday and that means I won't get to talk to you all weekend! If I were French I would say Le Boo...but instead I will just say BOOOOOOO! I only say that out of love!
Have a good weekend my brother from another mother! Much love to yah!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Whoa, Deetz--
Thanks for the heads up about the stolen dog. I am VERY SORRY to hear about your dads's lil guy. I hope he gets another BC, but you seem like a fine dog to me.
We're going to an agility fun day on Sunday. It'll be my first time on all the pro equipment and I can't wait. Since I'm young, Ms. Alpha will take extra care with me.
Have a barking good time, too!
I'm going to go check out all the scary eyed contestants. You started a really FUN THING!
Your pal, Fenway
Hi Deetz! We just voted! This is a pawsome contest! We're glad you got a really good response. Please tell Gizmo Happy Barkday for us! Sorry we missed it. Mom has been crazy busy and our paws are too big to hit the right keys by ourselves.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Deetz! You trickster! You totally got me and my human! I was stoked for you to post a picture of the captured gopher! Heeheh we are all gulible.
I'm excited for you to get your collar, I think it will suite you well!
Satan has been teasing me all morning. she comes out and makes sure that I see her. Then when I chase her she deflates (hisses) and then paws/claws my face...I'm too furry to feel anything right now...and then I hear my name from across the house! Not fair!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Okay, Deetz, we have your scary eye contest posted. We'll come back later to take another look at the contestants and cast our vote.
Hiya Deetz!
Woo, voting time! I'll go right on over and choose my favorite. Man, it's gonna be tough though, there's so many grrrreat scary eye pictures!
I just wanted to say thanks for holding this contest, too. It's been great fun so far!
That was very nice of Ginger, Crikit and Sparky to make that card for Gizmo. He must be so pleased!
Are those really gopher holes? Or did you make the holes yourself? You'd better just continue saying they're gopher wholes I guess, otherwise your human might get mad if she found out it was you that made them.
It's FURDAY already, and I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend, Deetz!
Sparky
Deetz! uh we agree goofer holes fur sure hehe that's what we tell dad too but he says we got hit by land mines if it wasn't us (shhh we love to dig keep our secret k?)
We so happee Gizmo like his card and thanks fur coming over to pick it up fur him. We now need to go look at scary eyes again and hope we can get through without getting too scared!
Love Licks & waggin TX tails actually not barking loud right now
woof's deetz and gizmo and charlotte, we iz sorrwy we didnt git little gizmo's carwd up b4 now...mama has to much stuffs going on in here brain, anddd she not got to much of one...heehee...dat voting of da contest is gonna b harwd, all da enteries iz pawsome...
b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu;)
pps gizmo carwd iz on our bloggy wiff the contest...
hey Deetz, those are some crazy mole holes. hee hee. good job, buddy.
our mom will put up a post for your contest tonight when she is home from work. we went to vote real fast. there are soooo many good entries. what a fun contest.
woofers!
We're positive that you didn't make those holes, Deetz! Your holes would be a whole lot bigger than those gopher holes!
We voted!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Deetz...
I've never seen a gopher...Are they really monsters?
I like to Squirell Hunt, but I'm not sure I would want to look for those gophers...
Be careful out there...
I voted in the Scary Eye Contest...Your Mom did a great job...It was very hard to choose...
Abby xxxooo
Deetzy Boy!
I wish I could have entered your scary eye contest, but we couldn't find ONE photo. I have plenty of scary photos,but not a scary EYE photo!
GIve Gizzymo a big kissiepoo from me (Hairy Stanley hardly EVER lets me on the pooter)!
I'm going now to vote!
Goobery love & kissies,
Stella
Hi, Deetz!
I voted! Sure this contest is fun. Tell your mom Thanks!
Did you find the monster?? Because I am sure those holes were made by a monster!
Gizmo got very nice cards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Deetz,
This is a fun contest. Your mom made a great job! I voted!
Gizmo,
Those cards you received from your friends are so cool!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Thor
Hi Deetz! Apache here. If only we did have gophers here!!! My hooman would be all over that kind of "digging protection," I just know it!!! Cool contest. Tell your mommy thanks for such a fun time with the pictures! Talk to ya more on Monday.
Slurps,
Chief Apache
The blog is great & so are ALL the pictures! It was absolutely hard to choose between them all but I managed to do it with no problem! Heehee!
Oooh, you've been doing some landscaping huh Deetz? What monster in under the ground?
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetz it is horrible ! I think we have the same horrible monster here in Switzerland...the monster of the garden....or do you think it is another one (maybe a brother) ?
I voted !
Kisses, Faya
We will go and vote.
Watch out for the MONSTER. We don't want you sucked into one of those holes.
Deetz,
Wagging over to the Scary Eye contest now! I put my post on today but I'll go back to it and direct everyone to your contest as I'm looking forward to my kiss from your Mom! If she can manage a tummy tickle too I'll put it on a billion times!!!
What are gofers??
Wiry wags, Eric x
Hi, Deetz -
Those are some big holes!
We hope you, Gizmo and Charlotte are having a good weekend. We had some more rain yesterday (YUCK) and it looks like we might have more rain for the next four days.
The cards that Gizmo got for his birthday are really pawtastic.
Thanks to you and your Mum for doing the scary eye contest. Who would have thought that a picture where I (Hershey) look possessed would come up with a great idea like a contest?
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
P.S. Kaci and Grammy told us that all of the snow is finally gone. Yippee! There is grass an dirt again.
Hi Deetz!
Happy Barkday to Gizmo again!!
What pretty cards he got!! He must have been so happy! :D
We'll be sure to go vote!
And ooh! A monster that makes holes? Keep us updated!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
We be off to check out the scary eye contest in a mo, whee!
Did you diggy those holes? Me be impressed!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
I just voted, Deetz, in all the categories. That was a lot of work for you mom. I know that running a contest is not easy.
Hope you catch the gophers.
happy Birthday to Gizmo1
Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
Gizmo!
Happy belated birthday! I hope that you got lots of fun treats and toys!
Deetz! Maybe you'd scare the big "gopher-like" monster in your yard by posting some of those scary eye photos on your house.
tee hee.
woof!
your pal,
toffee
We are on our way to vote..Let us know if you need any help rounding up that critter..A+A to the rescue
Thanks for the contest, Deetz and your mom. It was so much fun and very well-done.
Hey Deetz, I bet if you dug deep enough in those gopher holes, I'd find a couple of your treasures, right? (...I won't tell...)
xoxo Chef
How's the counting going Deetz. We voted on Saturday woo hoo.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Hi, Deetz...
I tagged you to play the Memoir Game...
It was my first time & I couldn't get the Links to work...
Have fun...
Abby xxxooo
Yikes Deetz! You have creatures at your house too! We had armadillos at our house and mom got really really mad. They dug up mom's flower beds and dug under our house! I wrote about it in my small world blog.
Hope you are having a good Sunday!
--JB
P.S. Gizmo looks good in the picture!
--JB
Happy belated Barkday Gizmo! I should have come early to wish ya! big hugs and kisses!! That's kinda scawie, I wonder what type of monsters dug those holes!!
Amber!! :)
I voted in the contest already. Aw.. those are sweet cards for Gizmo. I hope you find those gopher Deetz
~ Girl girl
Deetz!
The weekend is almost over and that means I get to talk to you soon! Woohoo!
Also, National Stuffie Appreciation Day is May 8th! So get out the best pictures of you and your favorite stuffies!
Woohoo!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
You caught 2 whole flying bugs this weekend! Oh crap man! That's awesome! You must have great eye-nose coordination! I bet that was some good protein you got in there! Did you have a blast with Squiggly...did you shake the stuffin' outta him yet? If you accidently de-head him or something, don't get too upset okay? I will make human get you another one! I will...I'll do it!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Gopher holes!!! So that's what you call them!! I wonder if it will work wiff my pawrents? I am in big twouble Deetz. I digged a BIG hole this morning. Mawmie said it looked like a fox hole. Not sure what that is but it must be vewy vewy bad. I will tell her they are gopher holes next time and maybe she will understand!!!
We loved the scary eye contest. Tell your mawmie thanks for all her hard work. She is gweat!!
Sigh....
Willow
i think there must be a monster living down there.... u must dig him out..!
Hi Deetz!!!
Whoa Gizmo's 17??? OMD...Mumsie's Dad had a dog who lived till he was 21...they said he was too mean to die...I think that's cuz he didn't like my grandmother...I think the feelin' was pretty mutual!!!!
Those holes are impressive Man...
I've been busy destroyin' shoes...lotsa shoes...mmmmmmm tasty....mumsie's threatenin' me, but she doens't mean it...Dales have the saddest eyes when we need them!!!!
That eye contest was the best, Deetz!!! You rock!!!
Airebarks,
Babystan
Voting time! I'm so behind, aren't I? Heh...heh...
So did you manage to get that monster?
Deetz!!! I love you! I'm excited to see pictures of you and your Stuffies. I think you would like my Larry the Lobster...he's way awesome!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Okay Deetz...
Enough is enough already! I've had it! When it gets all hot and nasty in Arizona in August, I'm coming to Deetz town! I'm gonna help you get your yard in tip top shape! It's final, I'll make sure my human says yes! There is no way I can go much longer without some up close and personal play time with my dearest friend Deetz! I may have to rest up a month for this adventure!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Post a Comment