NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I can sit pretty!!!

My mum took this video of me last night sitting pretty. She is trying to teach me to "smile" for a treat... Honestly...I think she has been dipping into my pain medications!!!
Also, you can see Gizmo was looking and feeling good last night.
But, about 2:00 am, he had a seizure and it scared daddy really bad.
Mum has seen it before, so she just talked to Gizmo real soft like and he went back to sleep. He was doing better this morning.
Its been along time since he has had one of those and it was just a small one. So all is well, mum reassured me.


Mum was trying to get pictures of us last night bugging daddy for food, cuz we are starving and she noticed that Charlotte likes to pose for all the shots.



Here is a picture of me in all my cuteness!!!!

Really, I am not all that cute...I am a furocious scary Guard Dog and all burglars should be aware....

My mum is going on vacation next week and staying home with me. That means I will be missing in action from the blogs, but I will be back!!!

Paw hugs and high fives
Deetz

26 comments:

Fenway said...

Savor that quality time with Mumsie. While she's on vacation with you, it'll be All Deetz, All the Time, 24/7.

Make sure she understands that it is her job to figure out how to make you happy for EIGHTEEN HOUR A DAY!!!!!!!!!

Did I win the Scary Eye Contest??????

Princess Patches said...

Have a great vacation, Deetzy! We'll miss your smiling face! Hurry back!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Eric said...

Hope Gizmo is ok today...video made me giggle...sitting pretty gets you loads of treats...do lots of practising next week! Have a pawsome time.
Wagging Eric

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, Gizmo and Charlotte...heehee deetzy, dat charlotte iz a cute, u fink she wood b interested in a shaggy blonde doggy?? we iz shure gonna miss u, wish u cood git internet where u is at...

b safe,
~rocky and company~

Jake of Florida said...

Hi Deetz,

We looked at the ideo and it is amazing how much our two Gizmos look alike!!

Where did your Gizzy come from?

As we said on the blog, we don't know about our sister's Gizmo, because Stephie found her on the side of the road one day when she was driving to work.

Smile pretty!!!

Jake and Just Harry

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

I love your video...You do tricks very well...

Gizmo is soooo cute...I hope he's feeling better today...

Have fun on your vacation...I'll miss you!!

Abby xxxooo

Lizzy said...

Deetz!

You're really good at sitting pretty! My human has been trying to teach be to do that for almost 7 years, and I still can't. My furry butt keeps on sliding on the hard wood floor, so I can't balance!

I'm sorry to hear about Gizmo having another seizure... I hope he's feeling much better now! He looks really cute in the video. I love his wagging tail!

Charlotte sure likes to smile... I think she's the only one of you all that actually likes to look at the camera!

I think you're really cute, but I'm sure the burglars would be scared at your first bark!

We'll miss you while you're gone, but I hope you have a good time. Lookin' forward to hearing from you again!

Sparky

Duke said...

Great job on the "sit pretty", Deetz!
We're sure going to miss you! You're going to have LOTS of fun with your mom! Enjoy your time together!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Jans Funny Farm said...

Those seizures can be really scary. The first time Jan saw one, she freaked out, which didn't help. We're glad it was just a small one and your mom stayed calm. It's so nice to see him in the video too.

We'll miss all of you next week, but have a great vacation, Deetz's mom.

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, that's a fine video of you doing your pretty sit. good job. we're happy to see Gizmo doing well too. we hate for him to have seizures though. is he gonna be okay when you're on vacation?

woofs.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

i get seizures too - but I was switched to Iams low residue vet prescription kibble about a year ago because a dog we were fostering had to be on it. I am still on it and have not had a single seizure since I started eating it!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I hope Gizmo is feeling better now.
You are so good doing those tricks!
Enjoy your time with your mom! We will miss you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Deetz, we sure hope Gizmo is ok now. Those seizures must be so scary. Please pass our hugs onto him.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Amber-Mae said...

Aww, you look cute sitting prettily. I've always wondered how a seizure felt. I bet it's quite painful & uncomfortable. Poor Gizmo...Just have to keep a close watch of him. Hope to see you back soon Deetz! Tell your mom not to take too long...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You're so cute sitting pretty Deetz. I'll miss you, come back soon~

~ Girl girl

i said...

Of course you are a furocious scary guard dog! But you are also very cute!

Have a great time with your mom. Wish mine would go on vacation too.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We will miss you next week. No, we are not in trouble - we really never were. If Mama had been home then we would have been in BIG trouble.

Have fun with your Mum and the rest of your family. We are glad that Gizmo is doing better. We love his fuzzy tail.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz! You sit so nice and pretty! You're getting bad storms today? It's just oober cloudy in Arizona today. You make sure you stay dry okay Deetz! I've learned to jump on the bed and couches! So, besides eating random stuff I find, it's now one of my most favoritest things to do!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Dexter said...

Glad to see little Gizmo up and about.

What's up with your ears, little dude? Ya got one up and one down in that movie and some wild looking black tufts on the ends.

Slobbers,
Mango

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Heheheh me too Deetz! I can't even get in the jeep by myselfs...I make my human carry all of my stoutness and place me on my throne in the back seat! My human needs to weigh me again...she is thinking that I am now close to 50 pounds! about 40 or 50 more to grow! I'm gonna be the biggest fuzz bucket of love...err I mean the biggest most furrrroocious fuzz bucket of toothy meaness!

You make sure your mum doesn't leave you alone outside in the rain...I'll bite your dad if she does that!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
Charlotte sure looks like a ham! I am so sorry to hear about Gizmo's seizure. I hope he is ok now? He looks so good in the picture. I could not open your video, by the way.
I think I am confused....your mom is staying home with you but you can't blog? Does she only have a computer at work? I sure will miss you but I am glad that Gizmo will have his mom too to take care of him.
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh Deetz. I got caught up in reading your post and forgot to write to you about the tornadoes! I am so worried...my mom is very scared of the weather we can have in this part of the country like you and we have. I hope you have a safe place to go during the storms. I will be thinking of you this week and watching the news about Kansas with purrayers that you and everyone will be safe in your state.
--JB

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Hehehe, I will be nice to your Daddy only 'cause I may get a treat! But you better believe that if he denies me snackies...well, there will be problems.

Uhhhh Deetz? When you leave for a week what am I suppose to do? I mean really? Sniff...

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Faya said...

WHAT ! One week without you ???? Noooooo please come back....you cannot leave us like this....
Kisses, Faya

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad your mum isn't interested in having you cloned. There is just nothing like the real thing, is there? A clone couldn't replace you, even if it looked exactly like you. You are unique.

Stanley said...

Deetz Man!

You can't leave for a week, buddy! We're all going to have DWS (Deetzy Withdrawal Syndrome).

You and Gizzy are part of the clean floor club. No treats are safe anywhere in your vicinity.

My girl is still talking about your cute hairy ears! She wants to hug on you and give you smooches, whether you smile or not.

Goober love,
Stanley

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"