NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Making the Bed/Contest

My mum finally remembered to take her camera to work and show you my photos. Sometimes I don't know about her.
Mum spent all day cleaning last Saturday and let me tell you, it can be exhausting watching these two-legged creatures scurry around like mice, cleaning.
My mum has a thing about clean sheets...and making the bed. She should have been more concerned with the warming gel on the nightstand before she posted these photo's...I don't even want to know about that stuff.
Boring!
I figured I would interrupt the process since it was just going to get messed up that night anywaz.

This is me causing mum grief!




Imagine to my surprise, mum didn't care I was in the sheets.....She made the bed anyways. See that lump.....Thats me.




I decided to move to the otherside of the bed, while she added the comforter. Can you see the look of total disgust on my face? Crazy Mums
.



I was not moving once I got to the other side of the bed, comforter or no comforter...I refused.



Look how wittle I was when I was a baby. I was wittler then Gizmo!!!!



This is Gizmo's scary eye photo for the contest. I have so many to choose from. I need to hurry up and decide which one for the contest before midnight tomorrow. oooo, that one up there of me in the sheets would work.
My eyes really don't glow you guys!!!
I promise! Cross my paws!!!

28 comments:

Toffee said...

Gizmo! Those are some scary eyes...are you sure that they do not glow in the dark? You are still so cute - scary eyes and all!

Duke said...

ooooooooooo Gizmo's eyes glow too but he hardly looks scary!
We've never slept under the covers in our mom and dad's bed before, Deetz! You're sure lucky!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Deetz
you look soo cute undew the covews, hehehehYou suwe hid well in those lumpy pictoowes,,Mommi loves clean sheets too..youw bed lloks gweat..specially cause you'we in it.
I can't believe how tiny you wew..Gizmo's scawy eye photo is wondewful!!! I love Gizmos eaws..what cutie!!
smoochie kisses
Asta
Pee ess I would have cwied my eyes out if I couldn't see you anymowe too

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, you look very comfy all tucked into your bed. do you get to sleep like that every night?

we like Gizmo's scary eye photo. he's a cutie pie - but scary too. heehee

woofs.

Dexter said...

You could have been stuck in the bed all day the way she pulls those sheets so tight. Doesn't she know whose bed it is?

Mango

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!

I just wanted you to know that you are the only one I have rapped for thus far. Also...you still need to make a wish list...I still got my human under my paw! Anyway, I gotta be kinda envious of you man...first of all, my human talks about you a lot, I guess she likes you too (but what's not to like). Secondly, my human likes to look for presents for you, just like she does me. Are you sure you can't come to AZ? Anyway, this was my idea, but we want to send you one of the collars just like mine! They have to be ordered though! Wooooo! That's why I need your neck size. I'm guessing that you are about a 20incher...what do you think. Also, do you prefer to be, dare I say...bad ass puppy...or stylish puppy? I'll make sure she doesn't get you any of that girly stuff okay...ooo or do you wanna be a preppy gator pup too!

OOOOOO I lied! I'm not jealous! I just wanna play with you! I think we are brothers...from different mothers that is...teehee

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Noah the Airedale said...

Ooooh Gizmo's scary eye picture sure is scary. You must have sooo many to choose from Deetz. Great competition idea matie.
You look very cute in the bed btw.
Our pinkys bed usually looks like a bombs hit it after the girls have been on it lol.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh you look so sweet inbed!!! We guessed it was still you ( the lump) when the bed was all made.PL2 posted a scary pic but pickings were slim!!!!!!! What a great contest!! Love A+A

Asta said...

Deetz
That Gizmo is a cutie pie..and you awe a dawling cutie..youw pawents have pawfect kids in bof of you.

Mommi and Daddi awe going to paint ouw apawtment too,xept if Mommi keeps feeling this bad, maybe not...I bet evewything is bootiful clean and fwesh at youw house
smoochie kisses
Asta

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz!
We had a major computer meltdown this morning and my mom does not know how to fix it and daddy Len will be gone on a trip till Thurs. I hate computers! We are trying to use a really old laptop so I can still blog a little, but I don't know how to get my pictures off the other computer. Tears....tears.
You are funny in the bed. I thought only cats did that! I love getting under the covers....by myself and also with mom!
Gotta go see if I can get at least one picture onto this computer at least for my small world blog.
See you later.....I hope.
--JB

i said...

The bed looks so comfy. You are soooo lucky, Deetz! I never have that privilege at all. I have to go into my pink house whenever LS does cleaning.

Gizmo sure looks scary and cute at the same time!

Looking at you now it's hard to imagine that you were smaller than Gizmo.

Finally I've managed to get my scary eyes entry in (posting it up in a while) Hee...talk about the eleventh hour!

Amber-Mae said...

BOL! If I was in those sheets, I don't think anybody would know I was in there & then they might just sleep on top of me & I'd be flattened! Gizmo sure does look scawie...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Stanley said...

Deetz!

After the scary eye contest is over you need to have a battiest ears contest. I think Gizzy would win FOR SURE!

Your mama is cracking me up. She doesn't ask you to move, just does her chores right around you. I think *I* could get used to living with a hooman like that.

Your puppy photos are beyond CUTE. My girl is dying here, and talking baby talk... to the pooter! What a GOOBER.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

You look so adorable under the covers. We like the picture where you refused to move and got completely covered. My older sister (Bosco) used to go under the covers head first. I (Hershey) like to get covered up like you.

Love -

Hershey

Hi, Deetz -

We love your pictures and Gizmo does look scary and cute at the same time.

Love -

Kaci

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I do the same thing when my mom makes the bed!
Gizmo's scary eye picture is great!
I can't wait to see all the entries!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Deetz...ya look like a little stuffie caught in the sheets!!! And you were sooo tiny!!!

That's a fab scary eye pic of Gizmo....his ears are amazing!!!!!

barkies...Lacie

Chef said...

Deetz, I'm so glad to know you because you are so cute!

When I crash in the my parents' bed, Mama just gives up and walks away because of my large size. There's no way she can cover me up and still make it neat. You are too adorable.

oxo
Chef

Lacy said...

woof's Deetzy and Gizmo, iz Charlotte still wiff u? heehee i help mama make up da bed too...cant wait to c all da entries fur da contest...u boff iz cuties in me book...

b safe,
~rocky~

Amber said...

Hi there Deetzy, you are so funny covered by sheets. I'll be mad too if my mom do that. hehe. Gizmo is so cute and scary eyes you got there..

amber!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I can't believe your mom made the bed with you still on it. No wonder you dont look happy there. You're so small when you're a baby.

~ Girl girl

Amber said...

Oh, can I still enter for the scary eye contest?? hope I'm not too late..

Toffee said...

Is it okay to link my blog to yours?

Kyanite said...

Hi Deetz!

I have a late Scary Eye Entry!
http://behindkyanitesdoor.blogspot.com/2008/04/scary-eyes.html.
Hope you find it in time.

I love your photos & tales

Pats & pets
Blue

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

I like to help my Mom make the bed, too...

You look really comfortable...Did you take a nice nap?

Abby xxxooo

Princess Patches said...

You just look tooooo cute in the sheets, Deetz! Penny used to do that when she was younger. We love Gizmo's scary eye photo!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!!!

Yay! 17 inches! Youre the best...now, I found a collar that has Elvis like guitars on it, and it's lime green I believe. Or I can pick out some awesome skull like collar. Both are awesome...what are your feelings?

BTW...how is Gizmo?

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

david mcmahon said...

Your Mum obviously went to the same boarding school that I went to!

Anonymous said...

Gizmo is so cute and gorgeous I can't stand it!

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"