NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gizmo and Stealing from Gizmo


Here is a picture that mum took last night of Gizmo. He is looking really good today. He looks happy and content.

I will load a picture of the "new" dog sometime soon. I still am not sure about her.
She is kinda grouchy.

Here is a video of me tryin to steal a snackie from Gizmo. I felt he had enough already. Mum yelled at me, but then later she gave me another snackie and patted me on the head. She figured I needed it, I guess.


The squiggly dog is looking happy. I think he likes his new home. Thanks to T-Bone Beasley for sending it to me. (T-Bone, my mum wiped my slobbers off your duckie best she could and is sending it to you today. Sorry, I thought it was mine.) Shhh, its a secret.

20 comments:

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Hi Deetz and Gizmo,
We are a Tribe of Dales from New Mexico! We found you through Mr. T-Bone Beasley. Come on over and link up to us. We can have a lot of fun together. We have many dale tails around here. Especially right now. Nice to meet you both.
Nose pokes and dale snaps,
Apache and the Tribe

Duke said...

Gizmo is amazing! We're so happy he's looking and feeling good!
Come on, Deetz - let Gizmo have the snackie! Show some respect for your elders! I hope Mitch is listening to this conversation!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!

I'm so excited for the duck! I went to Petsmart today for the first time ever, and I grabbed a duck! My human told me I couldn't have it because one is heading my way! I'm so excitecd to see it, slobber and all it will be the best toy ever!

If the new doggy is going to share the toy, you better show her how to play with the squiggly properly. With the Squiggly comes high responsibility of proper play techniques!

Hehe Woohoo for Deetz! If only we lived closer Deetz, I feel that we would be the best friends ever! We could rule the world even!

Oooo I lost my first tooth today! I'm hoping to get a nice treat under my bed tonight!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

PS...you have a great bark, very demanding! I love it!

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Deetzy and Gizmo...soo happy u lookin good Gizmo...heehee i bet u mama got enuff trweats fur the boff of u...and we luvs u too deetzy and gizmo too...

b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu ;)

Agatha and Archie said...

Ahh we are feeling very happy for Gizmo!!!!!!! And you too of course!!!! Love A+A

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I am so happy to hear that Gizmo is feeling good.
Sure your squiggly dog is happy living with you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Gizmo doesn't seem to care about your barking & so on...Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Sweet Deetz...we have enough terrier zen to send on to Khomet's family and for Gizmo with oodles to spare. You are ALL in our thoughts and prayers.

We know ur tryin' to take care of your family...so we're thinkin' of you too, Buddy!!!

We have that exact same stretchie doggie...WOOOOOT!!

Lacie

i said...

Gizmo is looking good there! Glad that he's enjoying the snackies.

the many Bs said...

hey Deetz, little Gizmo is looking perky and happy. it makes us happy to see him do well. he is one amazing dog and you are a good brother to him, even though you try to steal his treats.

your squigley dog looks like a fun toy. we wish we could help you play with him. Brody would be happy to give you detailed instructions on how to rip his head apart from his body. hee hee

woofs!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah for getting a snack

The squiggly doggie sure looks happy. :)

~ Girl girl

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I'm glad you got the treat. In the end, that is what is important!

Cassidy said...

Woo hoo to Gizmo!
That wiggly dog looks great fun. Me has a loofah dog that be great!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Monday!!!! Monday!!!!

EEEEEEEE I'm so excited for Monday!!!!!

Oh thank you Deetz!!! You and your mum are the best!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Jans Funny Farm said...

The video didn't load for us but we'll come back later and try again. Glad to hear Giizmo is having a good day and eating.

Dexter said...

What is going on, some new invisible dog at your house?

The Thuglets said...

Hi Deetz ..glad too see Gizmo is looking better.

That wigglie looks fun! Yeah sadly our purple ball was flatter than a pancake but we have have all paws crossed for a new one!lol

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets +2

Asta said...

Deetzy
I'm so glad to see Gizmo enjoying his snackie

I'm sitting on Mommi and as soon as she's done witing this, I'm making hew go back to bed//I just wanted to send my love
smoochie kisses
Asta

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Deetz and Gizmo!!
Aww... you too can actually chew your bones side by side? We can't, at least Kena can't, she'll growl at me whenever I come within 8 feet of her! *Humph! But that's Kena fur ya...
We're glad that Gizmo looks happy and healthy! :D
Wags and licks,
Maya
PS. Check out our bloggie, I'm planning a surprise pawty fur Kena soon!

Stanley said...

Hey, guys!

Gizmo is looking stellar in that photo. No wonder you wanted to do a little stealing from him. (Glad your mama gave in & got you another treat.)

Mr. Squiggly obviously IS at home with you. T Bone got him just for you, right?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"