Mum has so many scary eye photos, and freaky ones, and sleepy ones, and glowing ones....lol...I can't wait until she gets it all together and posts them so we can vote. I personally think they are ALL winners!
Gizmo lounged by mummy last night and I chewed on my chewies my Uncle Danny gave me until Daddy got home.
He had a friend that has a furry friend named, Buster.
Buster kept daring me to take the little stick and when I would he would snarl at me. I double dared him to bitey me, but he wouldn't.
Here are some pictures below of the uneventful evening.







18 comments:
HI Deetz, Finni here. I have posted a scary eye photo for the contest on my blog: www.ragamuffinn.co.uk. Hope it's not too late.
Bye for now.
Finni xx
hi Deetz, we think that Buster didn't know how to play with you the right way. that's too bad because he could have been fun. he probably wanted to herd you.
woofs.
Hey, Deetzy Boy!
Can't wait for all those scary eye photos! What an excellent contest!
Looks like your double dog dare thing worked. Don't think Buster will be messing around on his power trip any more so you two can get down to some serious wrasslin!
Goober love & scary smooches,
Stanley
Fancy snarling at you Deetz. You are just too cute. Buster must be a bit silly.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Hi, Deetz...
Thank You for saying I'm cute...
You are very cute,too..I really like your trooper helmet...
Abby xxxooo
We can't wait to see all the entries to the contest. Looks like you've had a good response.
I can't wait to see the scary eye contest! I just read about it At Happy's place.
I see you live at Belle Plaine, Ks.
Mom graguated from high school, 100 years ago, in Mulvane. She says, if she remembers correctly, that is just a hop, skip and a jump down the road from Belle Plaine.
Hi Deetz,
Gizmo looks good in the picture. You do too!
My mom thinks she has to buy a new computer. She tried to put some pics on CD's tonight but we need daddy Len's help. Mom is not so computer smart......
Have a great evening!
--JB
Hi, Deetz!
Sure Buster does not know how to have fun!
I am waiting for your post about all the entries for the contest!
Glad to see Gizmo too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Woof! [That's new little Levi saying he wants to play with all your toys.]
Levi's mom
Man, I'm seeing more and more scary eye photos on everyone's blog! This is turning into a big contest. I think everyone's a winner, too. There's no way I could pick a favorite!
I hope you have a grrrrEAT day!
Sparky
Hey Deetz...bet you have to sleep with the light on after viewin' all those scary eyes....creeeeeeepy!!!
Glad Gizmo seems to be feelin' ok!!!
Great idea for the contest!!!
Barkies,
Lacie
Buster should behave well especially since he's the guest of your house. That is your house right or is that his? Maybe you should snarl at him back & maybe give him a little nip. But that would cause chaos since you both are males. Hee!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetz!
If you double dared me I woulda done it! Then I woulda triple dog dared you! Then I woulda shared the most awesome snackie ever! Your fuzz looks a lot like mine.
I think your mum could UPS you. Just make sure she sends enough treats for the trip. And when the gas goes down by uhhh ALOT!! I will totally come down and help you protect the 5 acres...and maybe play a bit too! EEEEE yay for Deetz!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
I think I may be too late to add to your collection of photos...but if not, then please visit my blog!
Hi Deetz,
Thanks for collecting my scary eye photo. Is it ok if I put your link on my blog roll?
You have cute ears! And you have a lot of toys!
Bye for now.
Finni xx
It looks like your new friend just hasn't figured out how to have fun yet! I'm sure you will teach him! Us Aire-kids know ALL about fun! I'm glad you got such a big response to the scary eye contest. We can't wait to see all the pics!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
ooh! I hope the tick-sy bites didn't hurt your mom! Do you have lyme disease out there?
Post a Comment