
My mummy has officially designated July 1st as my birfday!!!! I am so excited. Everyone is invited. It will be held in my yard and everyone is welcome to stay the night if they are too tired to go home from all the playing, eating, drinking, and fun. I am going to try and get Snoop Doggy Dogg to come and perform for us, and maybe see if I can borrow my neighbors 4 wheelers, if not, I am sure we can get into there building and push them out...they will probably be at the lake and they will never know. shhhhh It will be our lil secret.
My other neighbors have a pond with catfish and we can go over there too and play in the pond with the fishies, and Sadie, a Jack Russell Terrier is over there and she is very pretty, she wins awards and all kinds of stuff. She has to be on a leash, cuz she is tiny and runs off.
I will make sure we have plenty of stuff to eat and drink, and maybe get mummy to set up some tents, so we can sleep outside and tell scary stories of getting in trouble and stuff.
I hope all of you can join me in my celebration, and I pray Gizmo is here to celebrate too. I would love for all of you too meet him. He is very very wise.
paw hugs and kisses everyone, I am going to go and take a nap now. I am so exhausted from thinking about all the planning I need to do. Mum said before I can have the party, I have to stop stealing, pick up my toys, take a bath....so much to do!!!
Deetzy




28 comments:
Ok thank you I take note : 1 of July, Deetz's Birthday....but I need your address... can you e-mail it to me ? Thank you and kisses, Faya
We've made a note in our diary Deetz!!
BTW - We have comment moderation enabled so that's why your last comment didn't show up immediately. Please add us to your list of friends, that would be great and we'll do the same. Did you know that our Ma is into Country and Opera as well? What an odd combination! We prefer our squeaky toys... music to our ears!
Hugs Josh and Jess
We've got it marked on our calendar, Deetz! It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! We can't wait!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz!!
Woof woof! We marked our calendars and we'll try our best to make it!! And we hope Hershey and Kaci can come too, you should go over to their bloggie and ask if you want to!
Thank you fur praying fur Bruno. And we're praying fur Gizmo as well.
Have a pawsome day!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
Ooops!! Sorry, we furgot to add that we hope Bruno can make it too!! If you want, you can tell us what to tell him as an invitation to come and we'll gladly send the message to him!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
Wow. You've got a lot to learn before July 1.
We just mentioned your birthday in our post and find you posted about it too. Guess great minds think alike.
We hope Gizmo is here to celebrate with you too.
JFF
Oh that sounds pawsome. I'm looking forward to your barkday pawty!!
~ Girl girl
Deetz,
I would love to come to your barkday party! It will be fun!
Do catfish look like cats?
--JB
Hi Deetz! WE heard about you from Jan and popped over! We are Agatha and Archie 2 wire fox terriers form Boston!!! We would LOVE to come and party with you!!!!(Us DWB terriers are a real party group!!) Love A+A
Hi, Deetz!
I will not forget about your birthday!
Sure you are planning a big celebration!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
That sounds lovely! Will mark it down on my calendar!
woofies Deetzy...me gots dat date on me calendar now...watt fun it will b another pawty....
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Hey pal, it's good to plan ahead! Sounds like it'll be FUN! J x
OK. Its on the calendar! I am sending my mastiff vibes to Gizmo.
I hope you have air conditioning
:-)
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi Deetz!
You can use the translator babel fish in the lateral bar of my blog.Click in the flag!I hope it works! I don´t speak english, I use a translator also! I´ll come back later!
Thor
Hi Deetz! Count us in for your barkday party! We can't wait! We are sending all the Aire-zen possible to little Gizmo.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Pockets
Deetz
I wote it down..I wpuldn't miss it fow the wowld! It's going to be gweat..when we get closew you can tell me if you need me to bwing anything ow help in any way!!!
I'm cwossing my paws that Gizmo will be with us to celbwate!!
I tagged you
come and see
smoochie kisses,Asta
Hi, Deetz -
Thanks for inviting us to your part and visiting our blog. We would love to come - I've got Mama marking your barkday on the calendar!
Love -
Hershey, Kaci and Bosco
Hi Deetz
Thank you very much for inviting me to your Barkday on 1 July. Mum has put it on our calendar .. I can't write with my paws .. and I'll definitely be coming over to your place. It's gonna be a great pawty. And we are really hoping that Gizmo will be at the pawty too. He looks like a very wise, kind soul.
Hope you and Gizmo and your pawrents are having a good weekend.
And also, Johann does look like Boogie cept for the whit chest. I really hope Beau and Boogie will be home by 1 July so they will be at your Barkday pawty too.
Can't wait to see the photos of your horses. Mum took Khomet for a walk yesterday to see his girlfriend, Molly and she took some videos too. It's a long wait for mum to load video tho.
Love from Hammer
PS We haven't seen another snake and I'm being very careful.
Hello! I'm fine! Everything went well. Beanies have been taking good care of me! thanks for checking in!
My beans and i appreciate your kind words!
We'll be there matie. Can't wait to see you. We hope Ruby will be flying to your place.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Hi, Deetz -
I just pointed out to Mama that she should have written party instead of part on our previous comment.
But I should have asked this before is it all right if Bosco is invited to the party? She is the older sister that I never met. Mama told me that she knows how to sing Happy Birthday!
Bosco now celebrates her birthdays with the other family dogs and cats at Rainbow Bridge who made the trip before her.
You are such a cutie!
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
I marked on my calendar, Deetz!!That sounds like a lots of fun!!
Have a great weekend!!
Thor
Hi Deetz,
I've marked my calendar and will totally be there!! I'm so excited to be included in your birthday celebration!! Can't wait, wooo hooo!!
Your pal,
Kirby
You are very organized to plan for July 1st already! We bet it will be an amazing party. Can't wait to be there.
How is Gizmo doing? We hope he's doing better.
JFF
A Pawty!!! Oh, WOOT!!! Are ya goin' to have a theme?? Um...awfully close to the 4th of July...and isn't that Canada Day?? Perhaps I shall wear a red, white and blue ensemble...no fireworks please, Deetzie, unless you can find some noiseless ones...they make me shake...and hide.
We'll plan on bringin' some Pittsburgh food...we are very 'cited and will mark it on the calender!!!!!
Barkin' at ya!
Lacie
See you July 1st, buddy! Hopefully we'll be able to meet before then, buddy.
Goob smooches to Gizmo, you, and your mama!
Goober love,
STanley
Post a Comment