Deetz I'm vewy sad about Pepper, but happy that she's not huwting anymowe..If a fuwwkid can't get well at leaast ovew the bwidge they don't have pain and can wun fwee..it's evewyone who's left behind who huwts sad smoochie kisses Asta pee ess you have to find out when you'we birfday is and tell us!
Dear Deetz We are so very sorry to hear about Pepper. You and your family are sure having a hard time right now. We will pray that Gizmo will be alright for a little while longer. You and Gizmo look so beautiful together, and you're a very good boy to help your mum and dad care for him. Love from Hammer
Everyone....I did not know Pepper, unfortunately.....I had a link to her page on my blog and wanted to put up a memorial for her. Her family, I am sure is having a very hard time. DEETZY
Deetz Thanks fow coming to Jan's fow the pawty..I hope you got lots of yummies to eat and dwink and got to mingle with ouw fwiendz..I'm happy you found out when youw Birfday is!!! We'll have to make a big celebwation! smoochie kisses Asta
Yes, Deetz, thanks for coming to our party. And if you invite us, we'll come to your party when the time comes. But we warn you, Samaritan and Buddy eat a LOT.
And it was nice of you to put up a memorial to Pepper.
Hi Deetz I did not think Pepper belonged to you. Mum was a bit tired yesterday and got mixed up. Hope Gizmo is feeling a little better. Love from Hammer PS Can't wait to see the photos of your 2 horses. Mum has never seen a brown snake on our property in 11 years until last week. She is very angry with this man for building these rock walls.
13 comments:
Deetz
I'm vewy sad about Pepper, but happy that she's not huwting anymowe..If a fuwwkid can't get well at leaast ovew the bwidge they don't have pain and can wun fwee..it's evewyone who's left behind who huwts
sad smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess you have to find out when you'we birfday is and tell us!
I am so sorry to hear about Pepper. I have tears in my eyes.....maybe Pepper will meet my sister Taffy and be friends?
--JB
woofies Deetz, its so sad about Pepper..i bet shes at the bridge playin kitty games right now..
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Dear Deetz
We are so very sorry to hear about Pepper. You and your family are sure having a hard time right now. We will pray that Gizmo will be alright for a little while longer. You and Gizmo look so beautiful together, and you're a very good boy to help your mum and dad care for him.
Love from Hammer
Pepper sure's a beautiful cat. :(
You must have missed her
~ Girl girl
Deetz,
We're very sad to hear about Pepper.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Everyone....I did not know Pepper, unfortunately.....I had a link to her page on my blog and wanted to put up a memorial for her. Her family, I am sure is having a very hard time.
DEETZY
We're so sorry to hear about Pepper. Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Deetz
Thanks fow coming to Jan's fow the pawty..I hope you got lots of yummies to eat and dwink and got to mingle with ouw fwiendz..I'm happy you found out when youw Birfday is!!! We'll have to make a big celebwation!
smoochie kisses
Asta
Yes, Deetz, thanks for coming to our party. And if you invite us, we'll come to your party when the time comes. But we warn you, Samaritan and Buddy eat a LOT.
And it was nice of you to put up a memorial to Pepper.
JFF
Hi Deetz
I did not think Pepper belonged to you. Mum was a bit tired yesterday and got mixed up.
Hope Gizmo is feeling a little better.
Love from Hammer
PS Can't wait to see the photos of your 2 horses. Mum has never seen a brown snake on our property in 11 years until last week. She is very angry with this man for building these rock walls.
Sorry to hear about Pepper.
awweee Seetz,
we are so very sorry to hear about Pepper :(
Pepper is sure in another good place now *wet licks*
Maltese paws,
Snowy & Crystal
Post a Comment