NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Gizmo

My lil friend, Gizmo, cried all weekend and just didn't act like he felt good. Mum tried to look in his mouth, but Gizmo wouldn't let her. Mummy said she thinks the tumor is back and that he is very ill. I have been terribly angry and destroying my toys and anything I can get my paws on. Mummy said she doesn't know how it will be without him. She said he has been by her side for almost 17 years. Thats along time. I have only known him for about 8 months and I don't know what I am going to do without him. Mummy said she is going to take him to the doctor sometime this week. She doesn't want to take him because she thinks its going to be his last trip. Poor mummy.

18 comments:

Asta said...

Deetz
That is just tewwible news..Iam so vewy sowwy little Gizmo is feeling so bad..it's awful to watch someone in pain and not know what to do..You have to be stwong fow youw Mommi and comfowt hew..this is vewy huwty fow all of you, but just imagine 17 yeaws..
I will hope you get some comfowt and that Gizmo stops huwting..smoochie kisses
Asta

Faya said...

Oh poor Gizmo...it is so bad....
Kisses, Faya

Duke said...

How awful for poor Gizmo! Our paws are crossed that something can be done to help him! Give your mom a couple of extra licks from us, okay Deetz?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

woofies Deetz, sweetie ur mummy will depend on u more than ever now...me feels sooo bad fur all of u, me mama's sister had a doggy dat had dat..17yrs iz a verwy long time..me wishes all of u peace...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Dexter said...

Poor Gizmo. I'm sure your momma will do what is best for him. Try to be an extra good puppy for a little bit.

Maya and Kena said...

Hey Deets,
That is so sad... we'll be praying a lot fur Gizmo. And your mommy shouldn't worry about taking him to the vet, it's what is best fur him so that he won't be in pain anymore. But we can see why it's so hard.
We're crossing our paws fur good luck!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Jan Price said...

Oh, poor Gizmo, you and your mom. We're so sorry this seems to be coming sooner than expected.

17 years is a long time. Gizmo will be greatly missed by both of you.

We're here for you, with our paws all crossed and Jan's prayers for you all.

JFF

Asta said...

Deetzy
I wish I would have aweady discovewed this in time to help Gizmo..I'm sowwy I haven't suceeded yet, but i won't give up
I hope you'we Ok and Gizmo isn't cwying with pain
smoochie kisses
Asta

Hammer said...

Hi Deetz
We will pray that Gizmo will be with you and your mum for a while longer. Benmore was with our mum for almost 18 years and she will always miss him. It is real, real hard to lose a friend you love so much. Gizmo looks such a beautiful, kind soul. We will pray that the doctor can give him something to make him feel better.
Love from Hammer

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Deetzie...we're thinkin' of all of you now...what a hard time for all. Your mom's really hurtin' right now...she needs you to be strong for her and brave...cuz it's a really tough time in her life...give her some huge Dale kissies and some gentle Dale kissies for Gizmo...

we love you guys...

Scruffy, Lacie and Babystan

Kirby said...

Hi Deetz,

Oh my heart is aching for Gizmo and all of you. Please give Gizmo a whole bunch of licks from me. I hope that his pain can be eased. How lucky your Mom has been to have Gizmo with her for 17 years! Mom and I will be thinking of you, your family and of course Gizmo this week. Hugs and licks to you all.

Your pal,
Kirby

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh Deetz we so sorry to hear Gizmo is feeling so bad. Your poor mum, please tell her we have our paws crossed for little Gizmo.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor little Gizmo, that's such sad news. We keep our paws crossed that it won't be your last trip :(
Hugs, licks and tailwags
Josh and Jess xoxo

i said...

Poor Gizmo...really sad to hear that. Hope something can be done to ease his pain. Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Gizmo. I'll be keeping my paws crossed for him. J x

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We are so sorry to hear that Gizmo is not feeling well. We will keep our paws crossed so he will get better!

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

L said...

We are sorry to hear about Gizmo. We hope he will be ok.
Comet and BLU

Stanley said...

Oh, Deetzy Boy!

MY girl and I are so sorry to hear about Gizmo! I'm sending some belated healing goober smooches. I hope they help!

Your mama loves Gizmo so much, I'm sure he knows he's been having himself a great life! Just be there for Gizmo all you can, and give some extra lovin' to your mama everyday!

Keep us posted, buddy.

Goob love & smooches,
Stanley

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"