NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gizmo Update

Everyone has been asking about Gizmo, and I apologize for not updating sooner. Mum decided to take video last night which I have included. I am trying to get Gizmo to play with my squeeky toy, but he has no interest. As you can see, I am very protective of my lil buddy and will not let him out of my sight. Sometimes I try and kiss him, but he gets angry with me. I don' let it bother me, because I know he doesn't feel well. Mum hasn't taken him to the doctor. She knows the time is getting closer, but its not time yet, she says. So, we just hang out with him and love him best we can for now. As you can see, I still have not picked up my toys. Mum said they are everywhere, and they have to be picked up before my party. Check back soon. I plan on having newer pics of my lil buddy and I and some videos, now that mum knows how to take those....Also, Asta challenged me and I will talk to mum and see if she is talented enough to make something and have her take a pic of it. Deetzy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deetz, love the way you look after little Gizzie, you are so gentle and protective!! Remember to pick up those toys before your Mum cancels the party... now that wouldn't be much fun!
Hugs Josh and Jess

Asta said...

Deetzy
I loved seeing the videos..You awe the sweetest boy, I can tell you love Gizmo lots and he isn't mean, just pwobably wants to be left alone..that's nowmal fow when you don't feel well..I hope he gets to stay fow lots longew..
You still have time to clean up befowe youw pawty..don't wowwy!
I'm glad the towewe didn't collapse with us in it hehehe,smoochie kisses,Asta

Jan Price said...

Gizzy is cute. You're a good brother.

Be really good so you mom lets you have your birthday party.

JFF

Faya said...

Deetz you are so nice with Gizzie....you love him so much !
Kisses, Faya

Dexter said...

Deetz, I hope Dexter takes care of me as well when I am a senior citizen. You love your little Gizmo as much as you can while he is still here.

Hammer said...

Hi Deetz
We loved your videos. Gizmo looks very good. He is still alert and walking around and he has every right to snap at you coz he is a Senior. It is great you are so kind to him and you look after him so well. Hopefully Gizmo will be around to celebrate your Barkday with you.
Love from Hammer
PS Please thank your mum for her offer of help with our videos. Mum wants to learn how to use the Adobe video software before she uploads any more videos. She's real busy at the moment.

Kirby said...

Hi Deetz,

Oh you take such good care of Gizmo. What a sweet little guy you are! You better to pick up your toys, as I'm looking forward to your party!

Your pal,
Kirby

i said...

Hi Deetz, you are really a darling for taking good care of Gizmo.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Poor little Gizzy. You take great care of him. You are very sweet.
--JB

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We are so sorry to hear about Gizmo. Mama told me that she and Papa have a friend who has a cat named Gizmo. We like that name it's a great name for your little brother to have.

Butchy and Snickers also tagged us for a book tag. Since you are new friends to us, we are tagging you to take the challenge. Please see our blog for more details.

Have a good weekend with all your family.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Deetz!
How cute that you take care of Gizmo... that is so sweet of you!! We are so sad to hear that he is not feeling well though, our thoughts and prayers are with him.
Also, we see that you got tagged by Asta to make something, we also tagged you fur the same thing, but don't worry, take your time.
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"